MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Wednesday Manna Water Service
September 30th, 2020.
Topic: CONNECTING THE GOD OF BETHEL
Text: Genesis 28: 10-19
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
***** I am praying tonight that you will connect to the God of Bethel, in the name of Jesus.
Genesis 28: 10-11 – “And Jacob went out from Beer-sheba, and went toward Haran. And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.”
***** May you have a divine revelation, in the name of Jesus.
Verse 12-19 – “And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed; And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not. And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven. And Jacob rose up early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put for his pillows, and set it up for a pillar, and poured oil upon the top of it. And he called the name of that place Bethel: but the name of that city was called Luz at the first.”
One of the greatest visions ever shown to anyone in the Bible was shown to Jacob. It took place at night.
Jesus Himself referred to the vision of Jacob in John 1:51.
Genesis 31:13 – “I am the God of Bethel, where thou anointedst the pillar, and where thou vowedst a vow unto me: now arise, get thee out from this land, and return unto the land of thy kindred.”
– Bethel is the place of :surely the Lord is in this place:”
– Bethel is called the house of God
– It is a gate of Heaven
– Bethel is place of vision
– A place of divine encounter
– A place of divine assurance
– A place of divine promises
– Bethel is a place of prayer; a place of communion with God. It is where God communes with you above the mercy seat. So, it is a great thing to connect to the God of Bethel.
PRAY: I connect my life to the God of Bethel, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
HYMN 1007 of the MFM Gospel Hymn Book:
1. O God of Bethel, by whose hand
thy people still are fed,
who through this weary pilgrimage
hast all our fathers led;
2. Our vows, our prayers, we now present
before thy throne of grace;
God of our fathers, be the God
of their succeeding race.
3. Through each perplexing path of life
our wandering footsteps guide;
give us each day our daily bread,
and raiment fit provide.
4. O spread thy covering wings around
till all our wanderings cease,
and at our Father’s loved abode
our souls arrive in peace.
That song describes the power and activities of the God of Bethel. When He says, “I am the God of Bethel”, it is an encouraging proclamation. Meaning that, you might have passed through a lot of things, as this pandemic period has been a period of serious tribulation for so many people. So many people are unhappy; that is why I am bringing to you the God of Bethel tonight.
***** Right there where you are; whether the enemy likes it or not, receive divine intervention, in the name of Jesus.
The God of Bethel;
– is the God of divine intervention
– advertises the mighty power of prayer
– is the prayer answering God.
– allows the pregnancy of the enemy to get to nine (9) months before aborting it for the enemy.
By throwing the Hebrew boys into the fire, five (5) miracles happened in their lives;
1. Those who threw them inside the fire got killed by the fire.
***** I am speaking to somebody here this evening; those who want to throw you inside the fire, the fire shall kill them, in the name of Jesus.
2. Fire that is supposed to be burning them became air conditioner.
3. The bondage they put in their hands, the fire roasted it and set them free.
4. For the first time in their lives, they encountered the Lord Jesus Christ.
***** I prophesy into your life, every move of your enemy over your life shall become your testimonies, in the name of Jesus
5. They were promoted.
DECREE: (7 folds) – My problems, shall become my promotion, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
The God of Bethel;
– is a prayer answering God. He is able to do abundantly and exceedingly more than what we expect.
– signifies the God of yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever.
– is the God of mercy
– is the God that connects Himself to things of earth. So, whatsoever you decree on earth shall be established in the heaven. That is why the angels were ascending first. Ascending means the initiative must come from you because it is what you decree here on earth that goes to heaven then heavens answer the prayer.
– is the God of angels; God sends them to minister to people.
***** I am praying that even today, you will connect to the God of Bethel, in the name of Jesus.
So, in conclusion, what I am saying is that the God of Bethel is the God of providence. The God of Bethel is the God of revelations and prophetic dreams like Joseph had. The God of Bethel is the God of divine intervention. The God of Bethel is the intimately personal God. The God of Bethel is the God of “my grace is sufficient for thee”. He is the God that doeth wonders.
Tonight, make up your mind to connect to that God.
***** May you encounter the God of Bethel, in the name of Jesus.
***** May the enemy not turn you to a vagabond, in the name of Jesus.
HOW DO I CONNECT TO THE GOD OF BETHEL?
1. You need to surrender your life to the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. You need to repent from all known sins
3. You need to believe that nothing is impossible to God.
4. You need to pray the kind of prayers that connects to the God of Jacob.
1. Every constant battle, against the solution to my problem, die, in the name of Jesus
2. Power of the grave of my father’s house, that says my glory will not speak, before I leave this place, fall down and down, in the name of Jesus
3. The key of my future, in the hands of wicked elders, jump out and locate me now, in the name of Jesus
4. Problem with strange root, harassing my life, I break your backbone, in the name of Jesus
5. Every evil presence around me, what are you waiting for, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
6. Carriers of evil load, in this pandemic, carry your load, in the name of Jesus.
7. Powers that hates my existence, replace me in the grave, in the name of Jesus.
Bow down your head and tell Him to forgive you of any sin that may hinder you tonight. Tell Him to wash away your sins by His Blood.
1. By the thunder of your power; O God of Bethel, visit me now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Traffic of angels, appear in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Traffic of witchcraft, delaying my manifestation, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Powers, beholding my face in any crystal ball, die with your crystal ball, in the name of Jesus.
5. Voices of the night, saying I shall not rise, what are you waiting for? Die, in the name of Jesus.
6. I plug my life into the socket of divine favour, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’