MFM International Headquarters Sunday Service (Happy Home Ministry)
3rd Sundays of the month (January 2020 Edition)
Topic: The Greatest Failure
Ministering: Pastor Kehinde Adegbolahan (A.G.O)
Anchored Scripture: 1 John 5:4, Joshua 1:8, 1 Corinthians 9:26, 1 John 3:9
As we all know, through the mouth of our father in the Lord, that this year has been declared our year of spiritual revival and new glory, it is important for us to understand the terrain and the season we are in.
If God has declared this year of our spiritual revival and new glory, it means that God has a lot in store for us as a family and as individuals.
There can be no new glory until we are spiritually revived. There can be no new level of glory if we remain where we are.. The bible talks about new glory and the latter rain. For you to experience a new glory, we must be revived spiritually.
There is a particular spirit we must all have for us to be spiritually revive.
We are looking at this important topic which I titled ‘the greatest failure’. We need to attack the spirit of failure, for us to experience spiritual revival.
In 1 John 5:4, the meaning of that scripture is that if you belong to God, you’re not permitted to fail. No matter the challenges in the world, or the problems in it, if you’re born of God, you’re not suppose to fail.
Why? Because your father, God, is not a failure. God has never failed. God is not a failure and God can never fail.
Your connection to Jesus is your guarantee to success. Once you connect your life to Jesus, your success is guaranteed. Your disconnection to Jesus is a guarantee to failure. You’re not permitted to fail.
Turn with me to the book of Joshua 1:8, meaning that the book of the Lord can depart and becomes stranger in your mouth. It is telling us that for it not to depart, we must meditate on it day and night. That is how the book of the Lord will not depart from your mouth.
Any success that do not have its foundation on the word of God is not a good success. There are so many success but when we talk about good success, it is based on the foundation of the word of God. What many call success today, as far as God is concern, it is called a resounding failure.
There is a school today where many students are enrolled in billions, that school is called the ‘school of failure’. Many are aware that they are in this school, but many are not aware. The principal of that school is the devil himself, he knew that he failed in heaven and he is a confirmed failure. The vice principal of that school is ‘Mr fear’. Anyone that is being caged by fear is a student in the school of failure. The administrator or secretary of that school is ‘Mr flesh’.
The gate keeper, the one that make sure a person does not get out of that school, is called ‘Mr sin’. As long as you’re practicing sin, the person will forever belong to that school.
I’m praying for somebody here today, if the enemy has registered you in the school of failure, before you leave this place, by the power in the name of Jesus, I order you out of that school in the name of Jesus!
Success and failure are two powerful spirits that are fighting to dominate the life of a man. They are always fighting everyday, every seconds, every minutes and every hour. They want to dominate or be in charge of a man. You are either a success or a failure, there is no middle ground. You are either recording good success or failure. Many people hates failure yet they always finding themselves failing over and over and over again into it.
In the Bible, you will see men and women who failed woefully and destiny did not smile at them at all. Before God, they failed woefully. In their purpose in life, they failed woefully and their destiny did not smile at them. Cain killed his brother because of jealousy. There are so many people filled with jealousy, their thoughts, their lifestyle is filled with jealousy.
Think of methuselah, he too was filled with jealousy. God allowed him to live for many many years, he made no impact on his generation. Methuselah was a resounding failure.
Think about Esau, he failed woefully because he didn’t value what he had. He went to his brother (Jacob) to ask for food in exchange of his birth right. He said ‘of what importance is his birthright to him’, he lost his birthright. His mouth and his stomach became an instrument of his failure. The Bible said he sought for his blessing with tears and he didn’t find it because he didn’t value spiritual thing.
Today, we call God of Abraham, Isaac and it would have been God of Esau; but he lost out.
I’m praying for you, that the anointing of failure that is operating in your foundation, I command that anointing to dry up in the name of Jesus!
Look at Gehazi, he too was a failure. He suppose to be the most powerful prophet in the Old Testament but for covetousness, he failed. He was suppose to collect double power but he collected double leprosy.
If you’re not careful and deal with the spirit of failure, your children can collect it from you.
One man I pity so much, is a man called ‘Reuben’. The meaning of Reuben is ‘behold a strong man’. The man Reuben didn’t live according to his name. He had a colorful destiny but he failed. His father said unto him that thou shall not excel. Meaning he will fail in life and what ever he laid his hands upon will not prosper.
Why, because he slept on his father wife. Immediately those words were placed on Reuben, spiritually, he life was repositioned for failure. Study the life of Reuben very well, he was a failure.
Please, are you following? Failure is not an accident, it doesn’t just come on people suddenly. People must have walked into it. Failure is actually what you’re expressing in your day to day life.
In life, it’s either you succeed or fail.
What is failure according to the Bible, not according to the dictionary or what you’re taught in school.
What is failure according to the Bible because we are all going to be judged according to the word of the Lord?
1. Failure is fighting without a target and running without a purpose. 1 Corinthians 9:26. Many are fighting but they know not what they are fighting. In their pursuit in life, no accuracy. If you are complaining that they are not making it, check your prayer.
2. Failure is trying to please everyone. You want to please everyone, both believers and unbelievers. Paul said ‘if I yet please men, I should not be a servant of Christ’. Jesus didn’t try to please everyone, infact he was always shouting on the Pharisees and the Sadducees. We have so many politicians in the house of God, they are trying to be nice to the wicked. They are failures.
3. Failure is not to learn from your mistakes. You know that you have made a mistake and then you continue making mistakes.
4. It is to give up at the edge of your breakthrough. The day that God is waiting to crown your prayer labor with testimonies, but you’re nowhere to be found. There are many funny people here, they will come to church and ask: Hey please, is the G.O around? If he’s not around, they will turn their back and go. To them if the G.O is not around, Jesus is not around. They are failures.
5. Failure is choosing what is good and not what is divine. It is good naturally and not divine. That was the mistake of Lot, he chose sodom and Gomorrah, at the end of the day he lost everything there including his wife.
6. It is singing the Lords song in a strange land.
A.G.O shares a real life incident:
A man went to the house of prostitutes and spent 8 hours there. He spent all his money there. When he came out, he began to sing with a baritone voice ‘It is well with my soul, he sang’. Which soul is it well with? Someone they confronted him, ‘bro you’re just coming out of the prostitution house and you’re saying it is well’. He responded ‘what? the way you’re serving my God is not the way I’m serving my God’. Such a person is a failure.
7. Failure is to be living in the past. Or what some people called near.
8. Failure is staying at the entrance door of power but not getting inside. Many come to MFM, but their coming here is chasing many away from coming to this place. Because their lifestyle is the opposite of what we teach here. They are staying at the entrance door of power, but not getting inside.
9. It is to be eating the bread of sorrow.
There is a failure that is greater than the other failure being mentioned, what is this failure?
10. The greatest failure on earth is to be lesser than what God has created you to be. The greatest failure in heaven is to find yourself in hell fire. 1 John 3:9
A believer can be in this school but when you now make sin your lifestyle, you walk in it, you think in it, you’re the greatest failure in the planet earth.
What makes a person to fail in heaven? It is sin. As long as you embrace sin, your potentials will be buried. You cannot leave out your purpose and destiny. The greatest failure on earth is to be lesser than what God has created you to be. The agenda of sin is to render you impotent, the agenda of sin is to make you be a victim of satanic assault. Sinners are enemies of the kingdom of light.
Why should an eagle die as a chicken?
Why should the blessed die as a cursed one?
Why should a mighty tree die as a dry leaf?
Beloveth, hear what I’m saying today. God has planted something inside of you to be great and special. Inability to live this life is a lamentable tragedy. That sign of greatness and loyalty is gone, that sign of holiness is gone, righteousness, it is gone.
You’re created to dominate, to be in charge. You’re either a plus to the world or a minus. You are like a seed in a big forest. If you die without becoming a forest, it’s a tragedy. You’re not permitted to fail.
Your salvation, your redemption gives you access to unlimited resources.
If the Bible says ‘be holy’, It means the power to be holy is resident in you. If the Bible says you should dominate, it means the power to dominate is inside of you.
You have no excuse not to succeed. You have no excuse not to live a life of integrity, a life of holiness, a life of brokenness. Because, God that you and I are serving will not entertain any excuses from you.
Moses gave 11 excuses why he should not go to Egypt to confront pharaoh but God didn’t attend to any of it.
Gideon in the bible gave several excuses why he couldn’t deliver the children of Israel from their enemies but his excuses were punctured.
Namaan also gave many excuses why he shouldn’t go to river Jordan but his excuses where turn down.
Jonah gave excuses why he shouldn’t go to Nineveh but his excuses were turn down.
Jesus disciple gave excuses to go bury his father but Jesus said to him that let the dead bury the dead.
You have no excuse not to live a life of holiness or a fulfilled life.
The question now is this, are you living your correct life because your correct life is to live the life of Christ? The life of power, the life of authority.
Jesus said ‘the prince of this world cometh but he found no iniquity in me’. We are suppose to live the life of Christ, that is the correct life.
Are you where God wants you to be? Are you not a shadow of yourself? Is heaven happy with your present position? Are you are wonder to your generation or a wanderer in it? Are you not running a race that nobody asked you to run? Are you living a standard lower than what God asked you to live?
I want to pray for all of us and including myself, before you live this church today, the spirit of hell fire is getting out of your life in the name of Jesus!
We need to pray, we need to fight. We need to wage war against this demon called ‘failure’.
– The Bible says ‘you’re the light of the world’. If your life doesn’t testify to the reality of this scripture, it means you’re a failure.
– The Bible says ‘you’re the salt of this world’. Salt adds sweetness to a thing. If your life doesn’t testify to the reality of this scripture, you need to pray seriously here today.
– The Bible says ‘you shall not borrow, you shall not lack’. If your life doesn’t testify to the reality of this scripture, you need to pray seriously here today.
– The Bible says ‘You shall tread on serpent and scorpion and nothing will harm you’. If your life doesn’t testify to the reality of this scripture, you need to pray seriously here today.
– The Bible says that God will not allow you to carry the diseases that befell Egypt. If your life doesn’t testify to the reality of this scripture, you need to pray seriously here today.
– Jesus said to all his followers: ‘heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, Raise the dead’. if you look at your life and this scripture and it has not testify to reality of this scripture, you need to seriously pray here today.
Hell fire has not one entrance, there is also no exit. All those in hell fire now, they are confirmed permanent failures. The blood of Jesus and the name of Jesus cannot work for them again. The favor of God cannot work for them again. They are confirmed permanent failure.
Thank God for you and I, we still have this wonderful opportunity. You can attack the spirit and demon of failure.
There is someone in this device today, God is expecting to cry out and attack the spirit of failure because God if not a failure and you’re not suppose to fail.
Bow down your heads. If you love yourself, you need not be given prayer point before you start to pray. Cast out the spirit of failure out of your life. ‘I must not fail in destiny, I must not fail in my purpose, in righteousness, I must not fail in manifesting the gift of God. You spirit of failure, I disconnect myself from you. If you love yourself, pray it out of your life.
Before Ministration prayers by A.G.O:
It is written, ‘will God not avenge His elect who cry unto Him day and night? It says I tell you, He will avenge them speedily’.
More than anyone around you, if you know it is time for God to arrive on your behalf and avenge you speedily, say this with a shout:
1. Any dark power punishing me on behalf of satan (they are carrying out the wish of satan to punish you, you must address them now), this is your judgement, expire in the name of Jesus!
Every day is God’s day but the day you open your mouth to cry out to heavens, that is your own day:
2. The oracle that is allocated to fight me, be dashed to pieces in the name of Jesus!
The scripture says that ‘lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, yea I have a goodly heritage’:
3. Oh God arise and make me celebrate this year in the name of Jesus!
These three prayers, between now and next week Sunday, these three prayers we are going to pray now, you will practically see the manifestation of it. David said ‘the son of wickedness will not afflict me, God will beat his enemies before His face’.
4. Enemies of my progress, wherever you are, receive the beating of God in the name of Jesus!
5. My life, hear the word of the Lord: become a wonder in the name of Jesus!
6. Every signature of lack in my life, blood of Jesus, wipe it off in the name of Jesus!
After Ministration Prayers by A.G.O
You’re going to shout your name three times, you’re going to command your spirit to reject failure. Say it seriously:
7. You my life, hear the word of the Lord, reject failure in the name of Jesus!
8. My Father, deliver me from the spirit of failure in the name of Jesus!
Heaven is waiting for your manifestation. The sons and daughters of God must manifest
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’