MFM International Headquarters
Eagle Hour Financial Empowerment Program and Prayer Clinic (Two in one Sunday Service)
Topic: Connecting To Your Correct Life
Ministering: Pastor Kehinde Adegbolahan (A.G.O)
Anchored Scriptures: 2 Timothy 1:6-7, Proverbs 18:16, 1 Timothy 4:14, Job 32:8, Romans 11:39, Ephesians 4:8
I want to pray this prayer for you and I want you to say a three fold amen: Your correct life that is yet to manifest, because you’re in this place today; the power of God will make that correct life to manifest by fire in the name of Jesus name!
In 2 Timothy 1:6-7, Paul was talking to his spiritual son Timothy.
If you’re able to stir up the gift that is in thee, then the spirit of fear will disappear, you will be able to flow in love and then have a sound mind.
Paul was very confident that there was something inside Timothy that will make him to operate in power and love and will make him to have sound mind. What he needed to do was to stir up the gift of God in him.
Proverbs 18:16. The gift of man will make room for him and bring him before great men. You can never connect with great men and not be great. You have a responsibility, stir up the gift of God in you. It is possible to neglect the gift of God. Job 32:8.
There is a gift inside you that must manifest. I’m praying for somebody today that that gift that God has planted inside you that is sleeping or covered, I command that gift inside you to come alive in the name of Jesus!
That word ‘stir up’ means:
1. To move into action
2. It means to unsettle.
3. It means to shake vigorously.
4. It means to be active. Make it active, don’t let it be dormant.
5. It means to provoke
6. It means to cause a revival.
Stir up the gift that is in thee. The most accurate word to describe the word ‘stir up’ is to awake.
You can only wake up something that is fast asleep or dead. God hates the life of ease, God hates the life of slumber.
Moab in the Bible could not fulfill his destiny because of the life of ease. Moab have not been shaken up and because of that, his taste remained the same.
Paul shouted at Timothy that ‘my son, I’m reminding you to stir up the gift of God inside you’, don’t let it remain dormant.
In a general language, what exactly was he saying to Timothy?
– Paul was telling Timothy that there is something inside him that will make him become what he wants to become. That thing is inside him and not outside.
– What will make him to stand out was inside him, he should wake up the giant inside, and until that, he would remain stagnant and dormant.
The responsibilities to be great remain inside him, not in the hands of his parent or your employer.
If you want to be great and be at the top, you have a responsibility. You have what it takes to make impact, it is inside you.
You are more than the way you are on the outside. You may look weak on the outside, but inside you is stronger and there is a gift that God has planted inside you.
That was the confidence David had when he confronted Goliath. David knew that there was something inside him that was more than what they (people) see on the outside.
Paul was telling Timothy that he should wake up from his slumber and it is time for him to manifest.
He was telling Timothy until the giant inside him is awake, his correct life will not manifest or show up.
I’m very sad to tell you that many in the house of God are not living their correct life and that is the blunt truth. The life many are living now can be call a copied life or borrowed life, a life that befalls the standard that heaven has set for them.
God is not happy, even they themselves are not happy because they are yet to connect to their original life.
The correct life of many have been put on the shelve, it is hanging there and they are living a substandard life.
A.G.O narrates a real life experience:
A sister was talking to me and she came for counseling. She was praying and not sleeping, she had an open revelation while she was awake. The angel of God walked to her and said he was sent to her to give her some vital information. He said that, according to the record of heaven, she was supposed to marry at the age of 25, she was supposed to have four children (3boys and a girl) and she was suppose to marry a missionary. After the revelation, the angel disappeared. How old is she now, she was 55. No husband, no children. The life she was living was a substandard life.
I have told my encounter with this old man many years ago. The old man said to me to give him transport fare. Looking at the old man; shame, low life and disappointed was boldly written on the face of this man. I said I was going to give him money and I will pray for him. As I was praying for him, the Lord opened my eyes and I saw this very old man looking very robust and healthy. In that vision, he (the old man) had a lot to give people in a long queue and people were rejoicing and thanking him. He was giving people different foreign currencies. The vision cleared. I said the vision to this old man and he said he also had that dream many years back.
A life of defeat, the life of stagnancy, the Life of failure, the life of sickness today and weakness tomorrow is not what God has designed for his children.
Every child of God is empowered to live a life that will bring glory to God.
If there is a question mark that will be asked about the life you are living as a child of God, it is an abuse to God Almighty.
Anyone who desires to be great according to heaven, according to God’s standard, must make 12 solid decisions. There are so many people today that are very great in our world today but by heaven’s standard, they are a disappointment to heaven. 12 solid decisions you must make are as follows:
1. Decision to be born again. It is a great decision that will launch you to the realm of greatness according to the standard of heaven. The Bible says he that believe not in the son of God is condemned already. Many who claim to be born again are not born again.
2. The most important book on earth to you must be the Bible. All books shall be destroyed one day but the only book that will remain is the Bible. The Bible is the only book that you will read and study through which you will encounter God.
3. The decision to choose the right church. Many churches are around but you do not belong to all churches. Going to the wrong church can ruin your destiny. Any church that do not prepare you for heaven is not a church you should go to. There are some church that you will go to, you I’ll come out with more load than you went there with. The devil can work with signs and wonders too. Once a church is making you comfortable in unrighteousness, it’s not a church you should go to. It is true that there is no perfect church but if that church is not increasing your godliness, you must run out of there.
4. The decision to be a committed Christian. You must be doing something for the Lord. Don’t just come to church, sing all the song, pray all the prayers and then disappear. Be a disciple, be a follower, be a committed Christian.
5. The decision to marry the right person. The person you marry can either make you or break you. If Samson did not marry Delilah, his life would have been more productive. Unfortunately for many, they have married Delilah, what they need is to be praying for the mercy of God to be helping them.
A woman pretended to be asleep. Her husband rose up and placed a calabash on her chest. What happened was that the woman was not suppose to wake up. All of a sudden, she woke up out of shock. She had married her enemy. Once you have married your enemy, you cannot divorce. You can only continue to be praying for the mercies of God. Look at the wives of our fathers in the faith. Look at them very well, you cannot find an ugly one among them. They are beautiful and they are sharp. They prayed and they shine heir eyes very well. The decision to marry the right person, it is better to be late than to rush into it and encounter troubles.
6. The decision to keep the right company. Proverbs 13:20. You must keep company with the right people. If everyone is your friend, then you have no goal and no vision. One man came to Jesus and Jesus said to him and he said he wanted to follow him. Jesus said to him that the son of man has no place to lay his head meaning Jesus wasn’t looking for a company. Not everyone in the house of God is the right company to walk with. Because even in this place, we have the company of backbiters, we have the company of people who want to pull the man of God down.
7. The decision to use your time wisely. Those who waste time waste life. John 9:4.
8. The decision to do the right thing. There are some things that are so clear that it is the right thing to do, but you have to do it. It may cost your job or your respect among some people but you must do the right thing.
9. The decision to be humble. Moses was described as the meekest man on earth. God resists the proud. Let people know you for humility. Stop bragging, stop raising up your shoulder.
10. The decision to be a prayer eagle.
11. The decision to do more than what you did yesterday. The only person you are allowed to compete with in life is yourself. Not your colleague, not your wife because you do not have the same assignment, you are not running the same race. Pray more, fast more, live a sacrificial life more. The enemy of your success today is yesterday’s victory.
12. The decision to make impart before you depart from this earth. Those who make the decision to make impact, they must do what Paul told Timothy. Neglect not the gift of God that is inside you. You must wake up the giant that is inside you. It is when they do that, they begin to manifest.
There is a war going on and that war is both internal and external. The war between the visible and invincible. If you don’t win the internal war, you will not win the external war. When the Bible said you should fight the good fight of faith, that fight starts inside. Those who are fighting the good fight of faith are those winning on the inside.
The failure of Eliab started on the inside. God told Samuel to go to the house of Jesse to anoint the next king. Samuel thought it was Eliab. Samuel heard a sound from heaven that heaven has rejected him. Why did God rejected Eliab? He (Eliab) had failed God on the inside. Inside the life of Eliab, dark powers have succeeded. They dealt with Eliab, the gift of God inside him died. They dealt with Demas, and the gift of God inside him died. They dealt with Gehazi and the gift of God inside him died. Any power that is locking up your gift, I command them to scatter in the name of Jesus.
The power that we need to fight against is the power of witchcraft. They are those powers that want to cover up the gift of God in you. For some, they kill it, for some they exchange it. You need to attack the spirit and the power of witchcraft.
The gift of many is yearning and crying for manifestation. Many don’t even know that they have any gift at all. You can get back your correct life, you can connect back to that original life. You need to fight the power of witchcraft. The son of man (Jesus) goeth as it is written of him. If you’re not going as it is written of you, then it means you’re not living a correct life.
Bow down your heads. Speak to the Lord. The giant in me must be awake, the gift of God in me must show up, my correct life must show up in the name of Jesus!
During Ministration, prayers by A.G.O
1. My correct life, what are you waiting for, appear in the name of Jesus!
After ministration, Prayers by A.G.O
2. Oh God arise and wake up my giant in the name of Jesus!
3. Witchcraft power blocking my manifestation, today is your last day, die in the name of Jesus!
4. My greatness inside any coven, jump out now in the name of Jesus!
5. I shall manifest by fire in the name of Jesus!
Share to bless others!!!!
If you are not on our mailing list to receive daily prayers and monthly free sermons downloads, you can JOIN HERE and have access to COMPLETE DELIVERANCE PRAYER GUIDE ( A 21 Days Personal Deliverance Programme)