DAY 1 DECEMBER 24, 2020
DISGRACING THE ENEMIES OF MY NEXT LEVEL
Scripture Reading: Psalm 17 & Confession: Psalm 1:3
1. l praise Your name, O Lord, for Your Splendor.
2. O God, I thank You for You are my Healer and Restorer: I bless and honour You, Lord, because You are my Strong Tower.
3. Powers, making evil pronouncement and issuing evil decrees on my family, become useless, in the name of Jesus.
4. Powers, speaking death on my destiny, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
5. My name, hear the word of the Lord, depart from every evil altar, in Jesus’ name.
6. Dark powers, discussing my destiny for destruction, hear the word of the Lord, receive the fire of the God of Elijah, in the name of Jesus.
7. Powers, protecting my battles from dying, your end has come, die, in Jesus‘ name.
8. Stubborn problems caused by blood in my life, receive destruction, in Jesus’ name.
9. Witches, gathered to fight me, destroy yourselves, in the name of Jesus.
10. Powers, assigned to use my body as habitation of sickness, l set you ablaze, in the name of Jesus.
11. Powers of darkness, commanding serpent against me, receive the judgement of death, in the name of Jesus.
12. I bind and cast out, every demon or frustration, in the name of Jesus.
13. Powers, assigned to engage me in wasting battles, die, in the name of Jesus.
14. Glory of my life, hear the word of the Lord; jump out of the pit of emptiness, in the name of Jesus.
Now, make these confessions out loud
1. I receive the ammunition of angelic guidance and operations in my life right now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Angels have been ordered by God, to take charge of me, in all of my ways, and l receive them. They go ahead of me, wherever l go and in whatever I do. They go forth and make all crooked ways straight for me in the name of Jesus.
3. Angels of God, watch over me in the day and in the night time. They make sure, that no evil whatsoever befalls me, in Jesus‘ name.
4. I send the angels of God, to pursue all my enemies and make them like chaff in the wind, in the name of Jesus.
5. l also send a grievous whirlwind, to hit them, to destroy them and cast them into the bottomless pit, in the name of Jesus.
6. ln the name of Jesus Christ, the mighty hand of God is upon my life upholding and protecting me, from all who rise up again“ me. In the name of Jesus.
7. Jesus Christ, has made His grace available for me, l ask for the grace and I receive it by faith, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’