January 18, 2020-DAY 12
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
155. You hindrance to prayer, we command your forces to break, in Jesus‘ name.
156. You stronghold of evil thoughts and imagination against this church, be pulled down, in the name of Jesus.
157. O Lord, discharge and acquit this church from any accusation from the evil ones, in the name of Jesus.
158. Every agreement and covenant of hell ﬁre placed on my family line, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
159. Every agreement with the spirit of death on my family line, break by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
160. Every evil pronouncement fastened in the kingdom of darkness to control and manipulate my life, I cancel you by ﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
161. Every conspiracy assigned to cage my destiny, scatter, in Jesus’ name.
162. Expectation of darkness concerning my health, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
163. Expectation of witchcraft powers concerning my well-being, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
164. O great wind from the wilderness, arise, locate the houses of satanic prophets prophesying against me, in Jesus‘ name.
165. I will not be afraid often thousands of people that have set themselves against me, in the name of Jesus.
166. 0 God, smite my enemies upon the cheekbones, in Jesus’ name.
167. My Father, break the teeth of the ungodly, in Jesus‘ name.
168. 0 Lord, let Your mercy speak upon this country, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’