January 20, 2020 – DAY 14
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
183. O Lord, ordain terrifying noise in the camp of the enemy of this church, in the name of Jesus.
184. We remove every cloth of shame on this church, in the name of Jesus.
185. O Lord, let the ﬁre of God begin to cause havoc to any evil gathering or association against this church, in the name of Jesus.
186. Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, hear the word of the Lord, you shall not become a bad example while still alive, in the name of Jesus.
187.Thou Rock of Ages, fall upon every enemy of the gospel in this country; break them to pieces and ground them to powder, in the name of Jesus.
188. Lord, let the dry wind from heaven blow down the pillars of their conﬁdent buildings, in the name of Jesus.
189. Hot coals of ﬁre from heaven, blow down their houses, in the name of Jesus.
190. Lord, let the enemies of this country become merely another story told, in the name of Jesus.
191. Every spirit working to initiate me into evil covenants of untimely death, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
192. Every plantation of untimely death in my life, be uprooted by ﬁre, in Jesus‘
193. My head, reject every manipulation and bewitchment on untimely death, in the name of Jesus.
194. Every voice speaking to terminate my existence, be terminated, in Jesus‘ name.
195. Weapons of warfare assigned against my life from satanically anointed tongue, backﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
196. My enemies, dig your hole and dig it well, fall into it, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’