January 24, 2020 – DAY 18
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
239. Father, let there be terror upon every enemy of this church, in Jesus‘ name.
240. We destroy every power source against MFM, in the name of Jesus.
241. Every anti-heaven spirit within this church, get out, in the name of Jesus.
242. Lord, increase in the lives of our members and pastors; help us to know You more, in the name of Jesus,
243. Evil voice, calling my name from the evil market, I silence you by ﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
244. Plan of the enemy to imprison me in the evil market, backﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
245. Powers, assigned to turn me to a sacriﬁcial lamb, surrender yourself as a sacriﬁce, in the name of Jesus.
246. Fruits of affliction that were planted in me, come out and backﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
247. The legs of my enemies assigned to kick away my glory, become rotten by ﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
248. Arrows assigned to load my heart with one problem or the other, kill your sender, in the name of Jesus.
249. O Lord, turn the wisdom of my enemies to their grave, in the name of Jesus.
250. Old age battles waiting to swallow all my efforts, be terminated, in Jesus’ name.
251. Strange curses in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
252. O Lord, let the grace in Your blood silence every blood crying against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’