DAY 2 I DECEMBER 25, 2018
CONNECTING TO THE DIVINE FOUNTAIN
Scripture Reading: 1 Kings 17
Confession: Psalm 3:8
Hymn [TAP to listen below]
- Years I spent in vanity and pride
Caring not my Lord was crucified
Knowing not it was for me He died
Mercy there was great and grace was free,
Pardon there was multiplied to me,
There my burdened soul found liberty
- By God’s Word at last my sin I learned
Then I trembled at the law I’d spurned,
Till my guilty soul imploring turned
- Now I’ve giv’n to Jesus ev’ry thing,
Now I gladly own Him as my King,
Now my raptured soul can only sing
- 0 the love that drew salvation’s plan!
Oh! The grace that bro’t it down to
o the mighty gulf that God did span
Praise and Worship
- 0 God, I thank You, for guiding me by Your pillar of cloud in the day and fire by the night, in the name of Jesus.
- 0 God, I thank You, for overturning the table of my enemies in every aspect of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- 0 God, arise and convert my insult to result, in the name of Jesus.
- 0 God, arise and convert my ridicule to miracle, in the name of Jesus.
- Divine elevation, that will and reproach, manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- On everything concerning me, 0 Lord, show me a sign for good, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, troubling my life, arise and destroy yourselves, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil hand, upon my head, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any bondage, mocking the name of God in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, I am not your victim, drink, own blood and eat your own flesh, in the name of Jesus.
- Every sword of darkness raised at me, kill your owner after the order of Goliath, in the name of Jesus.
- My door of uncommon financial breakthroughs, open, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything that I have lost, to make me lose my position, I recover them, in the name of Jesus.
- By the time I end this prayer programme, any problem making me to cry shall die, in the name of Jesus.
Now, make these confessions out loud
- The joy of the Lord will strengthen me. His right hand of righteousness
will uphold me. His countenance will brighten up my life.
- The Lord God, my God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
- The great army of God is beside me. I shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord my God, who hath dealt wondrously with me; and I shall never be ashamed.
- The devil has no more dominion over me.
- The word of God says that He will restore to me, the years that the locust has eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm.
- With the blood of Jesus, the Lord will flush my land and wash my palms and possessions.
- The whole world, may decide to go wild with evil flowing like a flood. The enemy, in his evil machinations, may decide against me. The earth may choose not to tremble; whatever may be or happen, I refuse to be
shaken, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Share to bless others!!!