Aggressive Praise Worship
- A mighty fortress is our God,
A bulwark never failing;
Our helper He amid the flood, Of mortal ills prevailing,
For still our ancient foe, Doth seek to work us woe,
His craft and power are great, And, armed with cruel hate, On earth is not his equal.
2. Did we in our own strength confide, Our striving would be losing,
Were not the right Man on our side, The Man of God’s own choosing. Dost ask who that may be?
Christ Jesus, it is He, Lord Sabaoth His name, From age to age the same, And He must win the battle.
3. And though this world, with devils filled, Should threaten to undo us,
We will not fear, for God hath willed, His truth to triumph through us.
The prince of darkness grim, We tremble not for him;
His rage we can endure, For lo! his doom is sure,
One little word shall fell him.
4. That word above all earthly powers, No thanks to them – abideth;
The Spirit and the gifts are ours, Through Him who with us sideth. Let goods and kindred go,
This mortal life also; The body they may kill: God’s truth abideth still – His kingdom is forever.
Confession: Psalm 91
22.O God, arise in the thunder of Your power, and scatter every warfare assigned against the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in Jesus’ name.
23.Every hidden enemy of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
24.Lord, we pray that this church will follow its unique calling to fulfill God’s purpose for it as a church, in the name of Jesus.
25.Blood of Jesus, laminate my life, in the name of Jesus.
26.I silence the voice of sickness speaking against my life, in the name of Jesus.
27.Let the blood of Jesus immunize me from every infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
28.Every unconscious gift of death I have received, receive the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
29.Father, let every stubborn pursuer of my life turn back and perish in their own Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.
30.Every arrow of terminal sickness, come out of my life and die, in Jesus’ name.
31.I remove my name from the book of those who grope and stumble in darkness, in the name of Jesus.
32.O Lord, make me a vessel capable of knowing Your secrets, in Jesus’ name.
33.Father, let the teeth of the enemy over our nation break, in Jesus’ name.
34.Every evil altar erected against our country, be disgraced, in Jesus’ name.
35.I eat of the flesh of Jesus, and I receive life into my body, in Jesus’ name.
36.The vehicle of my transportation shall not become my coffin, in Jesus’ name.
37.Agenda of wasters for our land, be nullified with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
38.You dark stronghold in charge of sickness and disease in our land, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
39.Any power that says I will not live and prosper, die, in Jesus’ name.
40.We use the blood of Jesus to sanitize our land and cleanse it from every coven-sponsored sickness and disease, in the name of Jesus.
41.Thou dragon power behind this pestilence, we bury you forever by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
42.Strongman behind this pandemic, we bind and cast you out of our nation, in the name of Jesus.
#lockdown is not #incomeshutdown CLICK HERE TO GENERATE INCOME
Day 20 I Progress Tablet
Scriptures: Exodus 16:11, Psalm 136:4; Psalm 17; Psalm 3:3.
101. Every foundation of witchcraft in my family, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
102. Every power holding tight to my instruments of advancement, die, in the name of Jesus.
103. Every operation of darkness in my family, die, in the name of Jesus.
104. Every satanic vigil against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
105. Mountain of affliction before me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
106. Every dream of affliction, die, in the name of Jesus.
107. This year shall be one of my best years on earth, in the name of Jesus.
108. This year I shall not labour in vain, in the name of Jesus.
109. As from now, men shall compete to favour me, in Jesus’ name.
110. This year, the Lord will give me water in the wilderness, in the name of Jesus.
111. Network of witchcraft in my place of birth, arranged against me scatter in the name of Jesus.
112. Every power scheming to waste my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
113. Every evil hand upon my star, wither, in the name of Jesus.
114. 0 womb of this year, deliver my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
115. Every power of shame directed at me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
116. This year, men shall chase me around with blessings, in the name of Jesus.
117. I recover tenfold, all my wasted years, in the name of Jesus.
118. I remove my name from the quota of disasters remaining in this year, in the name of Jesus.
119. The power of enchanters and stargazers will not prosper in my life this year, in the name of Jesus.
120. Storms of confusion, possess the camps of my enemies, in Jesus’ name.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’