January 30, 2020 – DAY 24
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
323. We stand against every power that pushes people into error in the midst of the congregation, in the name of Jesus.
324. Every spiritual barrier and limitation to progress in the lives of the congregation, we command them to break into pieces, in Jesus’ name.
325. We command all agents of failure in the lives of the congregation to be consumed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
326. Powers, assigned to make me a rejected person, die a hot death, in the name of Jesus.
327. As a thief is disgraced when caught, so shall my enemies be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
328. O Lord, let Your mercies cease upon my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
329. Curses that my mother issued during my pregnancy, that resulted in problems and battles for me, Father, destroy them now, in Jesus‘ name.
330. Every sin of idol worship that my parents committed, Father, wipe it away with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
331. Every negative word that was said on my mother’s blood when I was born,disappear by ﬁre today, in the name of Jesus.
332. Every negative thing that has been affecting me since I was born, turn to ashes, in Jesus’ name.
333. Every affliction and trouble that has been manifesting through the blood that was poured on me when I was born, bow down, in Jesus’ name.
334. Every mark of poverty and lack that has been manifesting since I was born, disappear today, in Jesus’ name.
335. Every curse that came into my life through the blood that was poured on me when I was born, disappear today, in the name of Jesus.
336. Every spiritual sickness that entered into my life through my placenta, enter into the lake of ﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’