February 2, 2020 – DAY 27
Aggressive Praise Worship
365. Father, let the dark forces hiding the blessings of the congregation release those blessings, in the mighty name of Jesus.
366. O Lord, convert the burdens in the lives of the congregation to blessings, in the name of Jesus.
367. 0 Lord, remove the garment of sickness from the lives of the congregation, in the name of Jesus.
368. Every hand of ancestral poverty, be burnt by fire, in Jesus‘ name.
369. Every evil hand of demonic covenant, that has been made on my behalf in my life, be burnt, in Jesus‘ name.
370. Every hand of impossibility and stagnancy in my life, go out now, in Jesus‘name.
371. Every hand of evil blood, curses and covenants in my life, turn to ashes now, in Jesus‘ name.
372. Every hand of glory reversal and failure, that has entered into my life, receive the thunder of the Lord, in Jesus‘ name.
373. Every hand that turns my sun, moon, and star to wandering glory, receive the thunder of God now, in Jesus‘ name.
374. Every evil water that was used in bathing me when I was born, that is now troubling my life, I wipe you out, in Jesus‘ name.
375. Every covenant with water spirit on the ﬁrst day I was bathed with water,disappear now, in Jesus‘ name.
376. Every evil water that was used on me when I was born, dry up by ﬁre, in Jesus‘ name.
377. Every net that the world is using to gather the contribution of my progress, O Lord, set it ablaze, in the name of Jesus.
378. Every net, being used to pack the proﬁt of my progress, catch fire, in Jesus‘ name.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’