February 5, 2020 – DAY 30
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
407. You power that turns the lives of people to dustbin, be bound in the lives of the congregation, in the name of Jesus.
408. Every arrow of prayerlessness fired into the congregation by the enemy, we command you to go back to the senders, in the name of Jesus.
409. O Lord, envelop every member of the congregation in Your glory, in Jesus‘name.
410. Every curse on me, that makes my success difficult, I render you powerless, in Jesus‘ name.
411. From today, by the power of the Holy Ghost, Lord, enlarge my coast, in the name of Jesus.
412. The glory that was created with me when I was born, begin to manifest, in Jesus‘ name.
413. Every hand of the wicked elders, on my umbilical cord, that do havocs to me, Lord, cut it off today, in Jesus‘ name.
414. Every poverty that is attached to my placenta, through my link to the past generations, receive the ﬁre of the Lord now, in Jesus‘ name.
415. Every generational curse that is affecting my life as a result of family placenta, be cut off now by the sword 0ftheA|mighty God, in Jesus‘name.
416. Fire of God, go to where my placenta is buried and destroy every poison that has been wrecking havocs in my life, in Jesus’ name.
417. Every negative word and incantation, spoken to my placenta, turn to ashes now by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ name.
418. Every problem, that emanates from my mother’s womb, on the day I was born, bow down today by fire, in Jesus‘ name.
419. All the negative words spoken to my placenta when I was born, Holy Spirit, turn them to naught now, in Jesus’ name.
420. Every dark power that touched or perpetrated any evil against my placenta, when I was born, fire of the Holy Ghost, cut them off, in Jesus’ name.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’