December 27 2019
PURSUE, OVERTAKE AND RECOVER
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 30:8
Confession: Psalm 18:37
- Hark, the voice of Jesus crying,
“Who will go and work today?
Fields are white and harvests waiting;
Who will bear the sheaves away?”
Loud and long the Master calls us,
Rich reward He offers free;
Who will answer, gladly saying,
“Here am I, send me, send me”?
- If you cannot speak like angels
If you cannot preach like Paul,
You can tell the love of Jesus;
You can say He died for all.
If you cannot rouse the wicked;
With the judgments dread alarms,
You can lead the little children,
To the Saviour’s waiting arms.
- If you cannot be the watchman
Standing high on Zion‘s wall,
Pointing out the path to heaven,
0ff’ring life and peace to all,
With your prayers and with your
You can do what God demands;
You can be like faithful Aaron,
Holding up the prophet’s hands.
- Let none hear you idly saying,
“There is nothing I can do,”
While the multitudes are dying,
And the Master calls for you:
Take the task He gives you gladly;
Let His work your pleasure be;
Answer quickly when He calleth,
“Here am I, send me, send me.”
- Thank You Father, for You are my stronghold in the day of trouble, in Jesus name.
- Thank You Father, for You are my helper in the day of trouble, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I plug my life into the socket of divine power to pursue my enemies, overtake them and recover all my stolen blessings in their warehouses, in the name of Jesus.
- Power to talk less and testify much, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- In every part of my life, I shall taste the awesome power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- l receive the miracle of supernatural ease and double honour, in the name of Jesus.
- The God that made Abraham to testify shall secure my testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord that caused Daniel to be celebrated shall secure my celebration, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord that destroyed the garment of shame assigned to blind Bartimeus shall make shame a stranger to my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Arise, O God, and give me the miracle that will make me to sing my song and dance my dance, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and enlarge my coast to be having more than enough, in the name of Jesus. .
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, l decree that my season of uncommon breakthroughs has come, in the name of Jesus.
- l receive the power to pursue, overtake and recover my stolen virtues, in the name of Jesus.
- My expectations shall not be cut off, in the name of Jesus.
Now make these confessions out loud
1. I shall not lack anything good in life, in the name of Jesus.
2. In the name of Jesus Christ, l hand over all my battles to the Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord fights for me and l hold my peace.
3. I am an overcomer through the name of Jesus Christ. l am victorious in all circumstances and situations that are against me, in Jesus‘ name.
4. Jesus Christ has defeated all my enemies, and they are brought down and fallen under my feet, in the name of Jesus.
5. l crush them all to the ground and l command them to begin to lick up the dust of the earth under my feet; for at the name of Jesus, every knee must bow, in the name of Jesus.
6. When I call upon the name of the Lord, He shall stretch forth His mighty hand and lift me up above all my enemies and deliver me from all of them, in the name of Jesus.
7. In the name of Jesus, l am inscribed in the palm of God’s mighty hand. L am neatly tucked away and hidden from all the evil and troubles of this present world, in the name of Jesus.
Share to bless others!!!!
HAVE YOU BEEN BLESSED USING THIS PLATFORM? WILL YOU SUPPORT TO KEEP THIS PLATFORM GOING STRONG? WE ARE POWERED BY DONATIONS & SUPPORT FROM OUR USERS AS LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. TO SUPPORT THIS PLATFORM with your TREASURE. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!! GOD BLESS YOU.
P:S – Treasure Supporters, Kindly check your mail inbox or spam folder for TWO (2) New Resources!