DAY 4, December 27 2020
GARMENTS OF DARKNESS BURN TO ASHES
Scripture Heading: Zechariah 3 | Confession: Psalm 18:16-17
1. Great Father of Glory, I thank You because in Your hands are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to You.
2. My Father, I thank You, for You are my Messiah.
3. Any enemy, that will come to attack me, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Any witch doctor, working on my name, be frustrated by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, if am my own enemy, arise and help me today, in the name of Jesus.
6. Powers, planting evil marks in my life to kill me, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Powers, holding my vehicles of destiny to ransom, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Powers, attacking me harder, as I pray harder, fire-of God, consume them, in the name of Jesus.
9. Acidic poverty, assigned against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Powers, bewitching my name for evil, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. Powers, burning evil candles because of my glory, catch fire with the candle, in the name of Jesus.
12. Any strange power, shedding blood because of me, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
13. Thorns of fire, arise, wound any throat cursing me, in the name of Jesus.
14. Powers, boasting that I will sing the song of frustration my parents sang, die, in the name of Jesus.
Now make these confessions out loud
1. The Lord, has sent the fear and the dread of me upon all my enemies, that the report or information of me, shall cause them to fear, tremble and be in anguish, in the name of Jesus.
2. I am of good cheer, and I believe in the sanctity and infallibility of God’s Word, in the name of Jesus.
3. According to this time, it shall be said of me and my family, what God has done, in the name of Jesus.
4. I therefore command all enemy troops, arrayed against me to scatter, as I call down the thunder fire of God upon them, in the name of Jesus.
5. May the Lord God, to whom vengeance belongs, pelt their ranks, files and strongholds with His stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. I raise a dangerously high standard, of the flood of the blood of Jesus, against their re-enforcement, and I command all the encamped and advancing enemy troops to be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. I possess the gate of the enemies and with the blood of Jesus, I render their habitation desolate, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’