DAY 4 I DECEMBER 27, 2018
CONNECTING TO THE GOD OF TESTIMONY
Scripture Reading: 1 John 1
Confession: Proverb 21: 31
Hymn [TAP to listen below]
- Jesus calls us! O’er the tumult
Of our life’s wild restless sea,
Day by day His sweet voice soundeth,
Saying: Christian, follow Me.
- As, of old, apostles heard it
By the Galilean lake,
Turned from home and toil and kindred,
Leaving all for His dear sake.
- Jesus calls us from the worship
Of the vain world’s golden store,
From each idol that would keep us,
Saying: Christian, love Me more!
- In our joys and in our sorrows,
Days of toil and hours of ease,
Still He calls, in cares and pleasures,
That we love Him more than these.
- Jesus calls us! By Thy mercies,
Saviour, make us hear Thy call,
Give our hearts to Thine obedience,
Serve and love Thee best of all.
Praise and Worship
- 0 God, I thank You, for the living water that has quenched my thirst for sins, in the name of Jesus.
- 0 God, I thank You, for destroying every satanic hijacker that has been assigned against my life in the spiritual and in the physical realms, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for positive celebration, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Prison garment of my father’s house, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of death by accident, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any mark of sorrow upon my habitation be wiped off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers pronouncing sudden or gradual death upon my life, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
- The battle of working without reward, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- The gun of domestic witchcraft, shooting at me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that want me to die the death of another person, I am not your victim, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood sucking powers, I am not your victim, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any shrine malpractice to stop my future, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power assigned to make me fall and fail, fall and fail, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to tear my virtues, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
Now, make these confessions out loud
- If God be for me, no one can be against me. No weapon that is fashioned against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises up against me is already condemned.
- Therefore, I tear down in faith every spiritual wall of partition between me and my divinely appointed helpers and benefactors.
- My heart shall thrill with joy and be enlarged because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to me.
- Right now, I stand in my position as a true child of Jehovah God,
ordained to reign as a king on earth and I command the flavour of divine favour of God to fill me.
- The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, that dwells inside me, has delivered me from the law of sin and death including satan.
- I know by the word of God that, there are many devices in a man’s heart nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand in my life.
- Jehovah God is all-sufficient. He is more than sufficient. I ask for God’s divine abundance, in every area of my life and I receive it by faith, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Share to bless others!!!