January 12, 2020 – DAY 6
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
- Lord, we pray today that love, unity and family love will not cease in our midst, in the name of Jesus.
- We pray that, as a church and as individuals, none of our members will miss God’s Kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus Christ, soak us as a church and make us whole, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and go forth as a mighty man of war; cry, roar and prevail over the enemies, the strongmen, unclean spirits and agents of satan of this church, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and pass through this church in fury and anger and remove any person who has made a covenant with water spirits or satan to take the seat of Almighty God in this church; let him/her die the death of the uncircumcised, in the name of Jesus.
- Every decree of untimely death hovering over my life, catch ﬁre and die, in Jesus‘ name.
- Every evil link between me and the spirit of untimely death, be cut off by the blood of Jesus.
- l shall not die but live. The number of my days shall be fulﬁlled, in the name of Jesus.
- l speak life unto every organ in my body and command them not to malfunction, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of untimely death ﬁred at me in the dream, come out and go back to your senders, in Jesus’ name.
- I remove the control of my life from the hands of any dead person, in Jesus‘ name.
- My blood, by the blood of Jesus, be inoculated and immunised against the invasion of death, in the name of Jesus.
- O wind of God, drive away every power of the ungodly rising against our country, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the rage of the wicked against our country be rendered impotent, in Jesus‘ name.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’