DAY 7, December 30 2020
O GOD ARISE AND SILENCE NIY SILENCERS
Scripture Heading: Genesis 37 | Confession: Psalm 63:11
1. O God, I thank You, for You created all things and You know them by name.
2. O God, I thank You, for You never faint or get weary
3. Every spiritual maggot, inside my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every problem, that came into my life, through the blood of my parents, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers, struggling to swallow me, O earth, open and swallow them, in the name of Jesus.
6. Powers of darkness, marking my face for destruction, O earth, swallow them, in the name of Jesus.
7. The reproach of darkness, assigned to swallow me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
8. Arrows, from the tongue of wicked elders against me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
9. Thou sword, in the lips of the wicked, terminate the wicked, in the name of Jesus.
10. Strong powers of my battles, collapse and catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every secret power of the wicked, assigned to waste my existence, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. O God, arise and destroy, the head of the enemy, that are rising against me, in the name of Jesus.
13. Spiritual marriage, with disappointment and delay, break, in the name of Jesus.
14. Powers, shedding blood to cover my glory, die, in the name of Jesus.
Now make these confessions out loud
1. He will make my wilderness a pool of water, and my dry land shall spring forth water, in overflowing abundance, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every dry bone in my life, shall He raise with the fullness of His eternal, abundant life, in the name of Jesus.
3. It is written, that thou shall be blessed above all the people; there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle. And the Lord will take away from thee, all sickness, and will put none of the evil disease of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee: but will lay them upon all them that hate thee. I claim these for my existence, in the name of Jesus.
4. It is written: blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kind, and the flocks of thy sheep. These shall be my portion, in the name of Jesus.
5. And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord swore unto thy fathers to give them. I claim these, in the name of Jesus.
6. I reject unfruitfulness, in the name of Jesus.
7. The Word of God has come forth over me. It shall accomplish its purpose in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’
HAVE YOU BEEN BLESSED USING THIS PLATFORM? WILL YOU SUPPORT TO KEEP THIS PLATFORM GOING STRONG? WE ARE POWERED BY SUPPORT FROM OUR USERS AS LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. TO SUPPORT THIS PLATFORM with your TREASURE. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!! GOD BLESS YOU. WE HAVE GIFTS FOR YOU THAT WILL SURELY BLESS YOUR LIFE!!