January 13, 2020 DAY 7
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
85. Revive Thy work, O God in our midst, in the name of Jesus.
86. Anything in our lives as a church that is irritating God, be uprooted by ﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
87. Holy Spirit, ﬁll our members and leaders with Your ﬁre, in Jesus’ name.
88. O God, arise and shake this church. Dethrone those to be dethroned,incapacitate those to be incapacitated, humble those to be humbled, promote those to be promoted and exalt those to be exalted, in Jesus’ name.
89. O God, arise and walk into this church. Whip the profane ministers, money-changers, selﬁsh ambitious men, and all that have turned this church to a place of merchandising and showmanship, in the name of Jesus.
90. You enemies of this country, dig your hole and dig it well, because you will fall into it, in the name of Jesus.
91. Lord, let the imagination of the wicked against our country be neutralised, in Jesus‘ name.
92. Every secret I need to know for the manifestation of my next level, be revealed, in Jesus’ name.
93. Every power transforming into masquerades in the night to attack me in the dreams, be exposed and die, in the name of Jesus.
94. Every power transforming into animals in the night to attack me in the dreams, fall down and die, in Jesus’ name.
95. Arrows of strange obstacles, assigned to kill my great testimony, scatter by ﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
96. Any wicked agent of darkness, assigned to use obstacles to stop the day of my joy, die in open shame and disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
97. Owners of strange obstacles, swallow your obstacles and die, in the name of Jesus.
98. Every altar of curses in my life, l pull you down, catch ﬁre, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’