EARLY MORNING PRAYER & DECLARATIONS -1
2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. 3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
Spiritual warfare are waged in the early morning hours of the day. What we usually call midnight prayers, are often early morning prayers. The following biblical events happened at midnight/early hours of the day. Isreal was delivered from Egypt in the early hours of the day, Exodus 12:31-51, the king of Assyria was defeated in the midnight, 2 Kings 19:35, Peter was delivered from chains in prison in the midnight Acts 12:5-17, Paul and Silas was delivered in the midnight, Acts 16:25-34. You see, all this deliverance happened in the early hours of the day, if you want to see the hand of God in your life, you must engage in early morning prayers for spiritual warfare. You must arise in the midnight and wage spiritual warfare, you must attack the kingdom of darkness in prayers as you take your deliverance by force.
As a believer, the best time to call on the name of your God for deliverance is in the midnight or early morning. The psalmist understood the importance of seeking God early, Psalms 63:1-2. When we arise in the early hours of the day, to wage spiritual warfare, heaven hears, and answers, this is because everyday is like a blank slate, waiting for us to fill it with our declarations, when you begin to declare what you desire to see in a particular day, heaven begins to take note and see that it comes to pass in your life. My prayer for you is that you receive the grace to take advantage of this early morning prayer points for spiritual warfare. Pray this prayer points at midnight and expect to see the powers of darkness in your life totally destroyed in Jesus name.
Praise and worship
- I take authority over this day, in the name of Jesus.
- I draw upon heavenly resources today, in the name of Jesus.
- I confess that this is the day the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree that all the elements of this day will cooperate with me, in Jesus’ name.
5. I decree that these elemental forces will refuse to cooperate with my enemies this day, in Jesus’ name.
- I speak unto you the sun, the moon and the stars: you will not smite me and my family this day, in Jesus’ name.
- I pull down every negative energy, planning to operate against my life this day, in Jesus’ name.
- I dismantle any power that is chanting incantations to capture this day, in the name of Jesus.
- I render such incantations and satanic prayers over me and my family null and void, in the name of Jesus.
- I retrieve this day from their hands, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of favour, counsel, might and power, come upon me, in Jesus’ name.
- I shall excel this day and nothing shall defile me, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall possess the gates of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord shall anoint me with the oil of gladness above others, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Jesus.
Year 2021: ‘Our Year of Restoration and Revival’