SECTION 2 CONFESSIONS
l tread upon and destroy completely all strongholds and barriers of the enemy against me, in the name of Jesus. I tread on them with the shoes of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, I make an utter ruin of them all and all their possessions, kingdoms, thrones, dominions, palaces and everything in them, in Jesus‘ name. l
erase them all and I make them completely desolate, in Jesus’ name. My strength is in the Lord Jesus Christ, Jesus is my strength, I receive strength from the Lord,in the name of Jesus. The word of God says that He will restore to me, the years that the locust has eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the
palmerworm, in the name of Jesus. With the blood of Jesus, the Lord will flush my land and wash my palms and possessions, in the name of Jesus. The whole world, may decide to go wild with evil flowing like a ﬂood. The enemy, in his evil machinations, may decide against me. The earth may choose not to tremble;whatever may be or happen, I refuse to be shaken in the name of Jesus.
Who is like unto Him, our God, who dwells on high far above all power; and dominions. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; that He might set him with princes. Even so shall the Lord deal with me, in the name of Jesus. The Bible says, that whatsoever l desire when I pray, | should believe and receive, in the name of Jesus. Therefore I pray now that in Jesus ’ name, I am set free from every captivity or attack of negative speech, from my mouth or thoughts and from my heart, against myself. I tear down, in faith, every spiritual wall of partition between me and my divinely appointed helpers and benefactors, in the name of Jesus.
(To be done at night between the hours of 12 midnight and 2am)
HYMN FOR THE VIGIL
1. I cast out, my pursuers, as the dirt in the street in Jesus’ name
2. By Your favour, 0 Lord, the people whom I have not known shall serve me in the name of Jesus.’
3. As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me the strangers shall submit themselves unto me, in the name of Jesus.
4. You dark strangers in my life, fade away and be afraid out of their close places in the name of Jesus. ’
5. O God, avenge me and subdue my adversaries under me, in Jesus‘name.
6. O Lord, hear me in the day of trouble, and let the name of the God of Jacob defend me, in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, send me help from Your sanctuary and strengthen me out of Zion in the name of Jesus.
8. O Lord, let the imagination of the wicked for our country be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every secret l need to know, about my mother’s lineage be reveal in the name of Jesus.
10. Every secret I need to know, about my hometown, be revealed, in Jesus’ name.
11. Every secret I need to know, about the work l am doing, be revealed, in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, give unto me the Spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of Yourself.
13. 0 Lord, make your way plain before my face on this issue.
14. O Lord, remove spiritual cataract from my eyes.
15. O Lord, reveal to me every secret behind this particular issue whether beneficial or not.
16. Every counsel of evil kings against our country, scatter, in Jesus‘ name.
17. My Father, break the teeth of the ungodly in this nation, in Jesus‘ name.
18. You enemies of our country, fall by your own counsel, in Jesus name.
19. Holy Spirit, reveal deep and the secret things to me about . . ., in Jesus‘ name.
20. l bind, every demon polluting my spiritual vision and dreams, in Jesus‘ name.
21. l receive power, to operate with sharp spiritual eyes that cannot be deceived in the name of Jesus.
© 70 Days Prayer & Fasting is a publication by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)