MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
SPECIAL MANNA WATER SERVICE
June 10th, 2020.
Topic: FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM
Text: Isaiah 49:24-26
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Isaiah 49:24 – “Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?”
Meaning that there are some that the enemies have taken away and that the enemies are qualifed to hold them captive.
Isaiah 49:25-26 – “But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.”
There Are Eight (8) Main Ways In Which A Person Can Be Held Captive.
1. A person can be held captive by spiritual power – it is to get done what you need to even in the face of opposition. By spiritual power, a person’s freedom can be removed.
2. A person’s freedom can be removed by an authority – it represents the power of someone whose will and commands must be obeyed.
*** I pray that anybody under such authority will be delivered, in the mighty name of Jesu
3. By law – it is statement of a fixed order of behaviour including the consequences of disobeying. It has the power to restrict our freedom. The law does not ask for your agreements with its demands. Law claims that we ought to do what he says whether we like it or not.
4. By curses – curses are invisible agents that bind men. They are evil words spoken that have a binding power.
5. A person’s freedom can be removed by personal decision.
6. It can be removed unconsciously.
7. A person’s freedom can be taken away.
8. By evil covenants.
Captivity is a very terrible thing;
– It is a condition contrary to your well-being.
– it is anything that proves stubborn at you.
– It is anything that attacks your advancement.
– Anything that reduces your speed or cancels your speed is captivity.
– Anything that boasts that you won’t succeed is a captivity.
– Anything that keeps you under subjection.
– It is a state of being imprisoned
– It is a state of being enslaved
– It is a state in which the enemy makes a person’s life bitter with oppression and suffering.
*** I pray that every yoke of captivity, will be broken, in the name of Jesus.
There is something called the Mystery of the Law Captives.
The life of a human being is in three (3) phases:
1. Ages 1-40: the time of preparation, foundation laying, time to make plans and have dreams for our lives. A time to put things in place. Captivity at this time is a major tragedy.
2. Ages 41-80: a time to give back to the society, family and God what you have acquired. It is the prime of life and a time you are at the best of your life. Captivity at this stage is a very terrible thing.
3. Ages 81-120 or above: when you are reaping the reward of the first two phases. It is when you wake up and bless and thank God for all your children.
*** I pray that the Lord will break our bondage, in the name of Jesus.
Seven (7) Levels of Captivity
1. Captivity by inheritance
2. Captivity by decision
3. Captivity by birth
4. Captivity by covenants and curses.
5. Captivity by evil dedication
6. Captivity by force or by slavery.
7. Unconscious or blind captivity.
What Do We Do When Things Are Like This?
1. Surrender your life to the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. Repent from every known sin.
3. Make up your mind that you do not want to become a captive.
4. Have a rugged determination to flee from all captivity.
5. Engage in warfare prayers to set yourself free.
*** The Lord will help you, in Jesus’ name.
1. I bind every enemy, stealing or destroying anything belonging to me, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God arise, and hide me in your secret pavilion, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any conscious or unconscious poison of darkness in my body, melt away, in the name of Jesus.
4. My head shall be exalted above all my enemies round about me, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
5. Any evil, assigned to befall me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
6. I shall arise by the thunder power of God and pursue my pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
7. I charge my body with the fire of the Holy Ghost; therefore, you strangers, depart, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every handwriting of darkness, assigned against me, blood of Jesus, wipe them away, in the name of Jesus.
9. The sun shall not smite me by day, nor the moon by night, in the name of Jesus.
10. Power to be constantly in good health, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
11. Any power, announcing my name for death, die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Powers, closing good roads against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every power, assigned to make me fail, I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.
14. The covenant of the wicked elders, assigned to stop me, I stop you before you stop me, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every covenant of “thou shall not prosper”, break, in the name of Jesus.
16. Any power that does not want me to lift my head, I bury you, in the name of Jesus.
17. Any rope tying me to curses and covenants, break, in the name of Jesus.
18. My blood, hear the word of the Lord, reject every infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every yoke of pestilence, break, in the name of Jesus.
20. I shall not end my life in affliction and sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
21. The battle connecting me to my father’s house, to my mother’s house; Holy Ghost, cut them off, in the name of Jesus.
22. Any battle, assigned to make me fail, I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.
23. I shall arise and shine, by the power in the blood of Jesus
24. Every battle from the heavenlies; every battle from the waters, against my destiny, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
25. Blood of Jesus, wipe away every insult, assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
26. My Father, my Father, my Father, pursue dangerous voices away from me, in the name of Jesus.
27. Any power, washing my glory away from my spiritual garment, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord, let me experience the miracles that will silence my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’