Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Power Must Change Hands Monthly Program, October Edition
(Dealing with Marital Delay & Prayers for Supernatural Conception)
Date: 5th October 2019
Topic: The Mystery of Stagnancy
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scriptures: Deuteronomy 1:6, Deuteronomy 2:3
Listen carefully to what we need to battle here this morning which concerns everybody. One terrible thing about life is for you to be ignorant about your own ignorance, such a person is really to be pitied. Another tragedy of life is for those who think they are very smart but really, they are not very wise; the mystery of stagnancy. There is a purpose for this message and that purpose is for you to receive an injection of divine acceleration. A man may think he is moving forward or he may think he is making progress but as far as God is concerned, he or she has been stagnant for ten years. Listen beloveth, each of us is created to be committed to something and God has deposited in our lives certain talent, knowledge, abilities, and plenty of gifts. Every one of us have committed these gift to some selected end. It could be your degrees, it could be talent, could be time; it could be used whether thoughtfully or thoughtlessly, whether righteously or unrighteously. Your gift could either be beauty or the gift of singing, you are either using it thoughtfully or thoughtlessly, whether legitimately or illegitimately, whether consciously or unconsciously. The way we spent our time, the way we spend our money is an eloquent testimony to what we are really committed to.
G.O narrates a real life incident:
A woman had cars, money and everything anyone would think of. She had a dream about rapture, she say people flying, taking off but she wasn’t. As she tried jump, she fell. She was thinking and pondering what happened and why she wasn’t raptured. Suddenly the Lord opened her eyes and she saw 24 staircase, and she saw herself found on staircase number 3. She was stagnant there. She saw a report card from heaven which denote her progress at 22% in the dream.
There are five facts about lives that you must know:
1. You are a unique and unrepeatable creation. Meaning that you were created for an assignment. If you’re not on that assignment and you are doing it sluggishly, no matter how much money you have, as far as God is concerned, you’re stagnant.
2. Your life can be what you want it to be.
3. Your presence in this world is actually a presence to the world.
4. Your greatest enemy is not an outsider, your greatest enemy is not the devil, your greatest enemy is you.
5. Stagnation is the father of decay. If a person does not depart from the school of stagnancy, he or she retreats into the school of decay.
What does it means to be stagnant?
– It means to be slow
– To become foolish
– To cease to be active
– To become dull or inactive
– It means to deteriorate
– It means to constipate
– To stand still. It is not good to be stagnant.
– it is a process of dryness
– It is a process of emptiness
– A process of lack of foresight.
– It means lack of creative drive.
This is what is called stagnation and there are many categories of stagnancy. The Bible says ‘going from strength to strength and glory to glory’. If you are not going from strength to strength, power to power, you are defined as being stagnant.
Categories of stagnancy:
1. There is general stagnancy. Every thing about the person is not moving. I command the curse of God upon any blockage upon the lives of anyone in the name of Jesus! Let the blockage be evacuated in the name of Jesus. I command the curse of God upon any power blocking the life of anyone in the name of Jesus! There is a general stagnancy.
2. There is a specific stagnancy. Such a person may be doing well academically, career but zero spiritually or character wise.
3. There is partial stagnancy.
4. There is selective stagnancy.
5. There is spiritual stagnancy meaning the person is not moving and he or she is still where he or she is four years ago. The mystery of spiritual stagnancy is that you will still be talking and preaching but the person is stagnant.
6. There is career stagnancy. Marriage, the person will be doing well but a failure in career. There will seem to be a spirit that will come and say ‘not so’. Those powers saying ‘not so’ to the voice of your elevation, I command them to die in the name of Jesus!
7. There is financial stagnancy.
8. There is enlargement stagnancy.
9. There is destiny stagnancy.
10. There is relationship stagnancy.
11. There is glory stagnancy.
12. There is star stagnancy.
The mystery is that many are in this university of stagnancy and they don’t know. Life is dynamic but a small thing can introduce a break which will lead to stagnancy. If God should open the eyes of many to see where they suppose to be, many will break down and cry. The level you are now is just a pause, a comma, the best is yet to come. Like the woman who saw 24 stair cases in the dream and she was on number three. Though she travels overseas and she had money and cars, She saw that she was stagnant spiritually and was not moving forward.
There is a spirit known as a spirit of stagnation. It keeps people frozen on one spot, and no visible progress of any kind. We are created and commanded to increase, move forward and possess and multiply the earth. Peaceful stagnation is not from God.
If you’re here:
– you stay with a job or practice long after it is become a challenge, the arrow of stagnancy is inside.
– You are frequently getting sick and sick, it is an arrow of stagnation.
– You are frequently having accident, it is an arrow of stagnation.
– You are fond of delaying things or doing things so badly until someone is called to do it well, it is an arrow of stagnancy.
– You are very good when thinking and planning well but in reality, you can do nothing, it is an arrow of stagnancy.
– You are fond blaming everybody for a particular fault and find it difficult to point at your self, it is an arrow of stagnancy.
– Lack of organization, arrow of stagnancy.
– Lack of vision, arrow of stagnancy.
– Lack of insight, arrow of stagnancy.
– Not knowing that it is fresh insight that can bring you out of obscurity to relevance, arrow of stagnancy.
– Lack of godly counsel, arrow of stagnancy.
Stagnation can actually be a demonic attack, in that case you need to fight. The enemy could keep you in a shell of darkness or internal suppressor.
– You have vagabond spirit and resistant to change, it is an arrow of stagnancy.
Bottomline: Today is a day to wage war against this horrible spirit. The only thing some people need to move ahead is for the Almighty to increase their speed, it is for the Almighty to give them the injection of acceleration and for heaven to increase their speed. You will overtake those that are heard of you in the name of Jesus! You will overtake those that are more connected than you, you will overtake your superiors in the name of Jesus.
No matter how long it takes, your life will surprise your friends and shock your enemies in the name of Jesus!
Keys to defeating the mystery of stagnancy:
1. Get born again. That is not negotiable.
2. Never think or speak negatively about yourself because that puts you in disagreement with God.
3. Have a divine encounter with God. Make sure you meet God.
4. Let the flesh die, don’t let flesh control your life.
5. Be filled with the Holy Ghost. Be topping up the anointing of the Holy Spirit upon your life.
6. Be a prayer addict. Pray in the morning, noon and evening.
7. Be a bible addict. Be a man or woman of the word of God. Memorize and meditate on it. Go to bible study, go to Sunday school. Be a lover of the word of God.
8. Engage in purposeful fasting.
9. Learn how to wrestle in prayer.
10. Memorize and meditate on scriptures.
11. Do not compare yourself to anybody else. You’re unique and one of a kind. Don’t settle for or be a photocopy. The fact that someone starts something earlier than you does not mean that he will do better than you. The battle is not for the strong nor for the swift.
12. Focus on your potentials and not your limitations.
13. Be a God pleasers and not a people pleasers. Someone who is coming out of the coven should not be dictating to you how to dress.
14. Learn how to take good criticism. Let it develop you and not discourage you. If someone criticize you, study what has been said, correct what you are doing wrong.
15. Be persistent and never give up. They say winners don’t quit and quitters do not win.
16. Choose the right relationship. If you must have friends, have good friends. Not party friends or the one who can’t pray.
17. Discover you destiny. The earlier it is discovered, the better.
18. Conquer your fears. Don’t allow fears to control your destiny.
19. Go out of your way to be a blessing to others. The people mostly blessed in the scriptures were people who went out of their way to be a blessing to others. Sometimes they have not fed themselves well and they go out to be a blessing to others.
20. Be broken and be humble.
21. If you have not completed your deliverance, go and complete it. If you leave a place in your life unaddressed, there will be an access ladder to it by the enemy.
Tell the Lord to remove anything keeping stagnancy in your life in the name of Jesus!
Prayer session: My Jericho wall must fall, by Pastor Kehinde Adegbolahan (A.G.O)
Jericho is not just a wall, it is a system put in place by the enemy to stagnate a person’s destiny. If you want your destiny to make outstanding progress, say this prayers loud and clear:
1. Visible and invisible wall of Jericho, your time is up: scatter in the name of Jesus!
2. My Jericho: expire in the name of Jesus! (Say it 7 hot times)
Prayer session: My Goliath must die, by Pastor Gbesan (A.G.O)
3. Whatever must die for my life to move forward, die now in the name of Jesus!
4. Any strongman attached to any department of my life (marriage, career or finances): what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus!
We are going to pray in three categories
Category 1 prayers: For those seeking the Fruit of the womb:
5. Powers assigned against my fruitfulness, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus!
Category 2 prayers: For those who wish to get married or standing in gap for their children
6. Powers that do not want me to marry, before I leave this place, die In the Jesus!
Category 3 prayer: For the rest of us neither in Category 1 nor 2
7. Powers that is against my next level, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus!
After ministration Prayers by Daddy G.O
Any power that want you to remain stagnation is a destroyer, lose your temper in the spirit and strike when the iron is hot:
8. Mouth of the enemy speaking against my star, shut up and die in the name of Jesus!
9. Any power assigned to dump my glory in the dustbin, die in the name of Jesus!
10. Powers assigned to make me lose my greatness, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus!
11. Blood sucking arrows fired into my body, backfire in the name of Jesus!
12. Clarion of mockers mocking my prayers, scatter in the name of Jesus!
13. Satanic birds covering my glory, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
14. Every battle assigned to block my way, scatter in the name of Jesus!
15. Powers saying ‘it is over for me’, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus!
16. Every struggle that my parents passed to me, die in the name of Jesus!
17. Every curse of ‘working like slave’, break in the name of Jesus!
18. Day and night affliction, you’re a liar, die in the name of Jesus!
19. Powers of my fathers house assigned to waste my glory, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus!
20. Where is the Lord God of Elijah: arise, turn my bitter story to better story in the name of Jesus!
Sealing prayers to deal with the mystery of stagnancy, by Daddy G.O:
These seven prayers are the ceiling prayers to deal with the mystery of stagnancy, don’t joke with these prayers:
21. The glory I have lost in any house that I have lived in, I repossess you by fire in the name of Jesus!
22. The battles of my parents that have now become my battles, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus!
23. Battles assigned to damage my happiness, I bury you now in the name of Jesus!
24. Generational Goliath, I’m not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus!
25. Thou power of stagnation, die in the name of Jesus!
26. I receive divine acceleration by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus!
27. Strongman of stagnation assigned against my life, die in the name of Jesus!
Announcement by Daddy D.K Olukoya (G.O):
1. The weekend deliverance for the month of October takes place from the 18th to 20th of October 2019.
2. The MFM mountain top devotional for 2020 is out now. You can buy it along with other conventional material as gifts for friends and loved ones.
3. The thanksgiving service for the conclusion of the 70 days prayer and fasting program comes up on the 20th of October 2019.
4. Those who prayed for fruit of the womb or marriage, the prayers in the pamphlet should be prayed for 15 minutes from 12am midnight.
5. November 2019 PMCH is the conclusion of the prayers for fruit of the womb and marital.