MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS PRAYER PROGRAMME
DIVINE PROTECTION (4)
JULY 4TH 2020
Special Live Broadcast
TOPIC: THE TRAGEDY OF UNTHANKFULNESS
Text: Psalm 103:2; 116:12, Luke 17:11-19, Romans 1:21, 2 Timothy 3:1-10, Lam. 3:22, 1 Thess. 5:18
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
📢 Unthankfulness or ingratitude is one of the signs of the last days. Those who show appreciation do not suffer from depreciation. The company of the unthankful or ingrates is also the company of the inglorious.
📢 Unthankfulness is an insult to our Saviour; it is a huge spiritual disease and many believers are sick because of this. Unthankfulness manifests in our attitude and actions as humans.
A lot of children are very unthankful. Many couples do not appreciate each others. Employers and employees sometimes do not show gratitude to themselves. Christians unfortunately and humans in general do not show gratitude.
📢 Unthankfulness actually characterizes the wicked. That is why somebody has called gratitude, the queen of virtues.
📢 Unthankfulness is taking God for granted. One with God is majority, and majority without God is minority.
You cannot show gratitude and thankfulness to God and remain stagnant; God will move you forward.
Acts 16:26– “And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.” Gratitude brings the power of God.
🔥 I pray that the spirit of gratitude will come upon you, in the name of Jesus.
Exodus 3:13– “And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?”
Ingratitude is greater than revenge. Revenge is repayment of evil with evil. Unthankfulness is repayment of good with evil. Unthankfulness is lack of appreciation for the favour shown.
God is angry with ingratitude every day.
◾ Unthankfulness is giving credit due to God to others.
◾ Unthankfulness is taking God’s blessings for granted.
◾ Unthankfulness makes people to be very proud.
The most terrible thing about unthankfulness is in that Proverbs 17:13. “Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.”
🛑 Your ingratitude could be reason why things are not working well.
DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF UNTHANKFUL PEOPLE
1. Those called The Sink: whatever you give to them, once it has expired, it has expired.
2. Divine ingrates
3. Parasitic permanent demanders.
4. The Bank: they will not remember past good deeds.
5. Biters of feeders
6. Evil returners
7. Strategic forgetters: they decide to forget the good deeds that you have done to them
8. Hide and seek ingrates
9. Generational offenders: like the Pharaoh that did not remember the good deeds of Joseph.
10. Sugar ingrates: very friendly only when things are going good.
11. The Envious Ones
12. The Covetous Ones.
13. The grumbling group: complainers; they do not know that they attract the judgment of God.
🔥 May the Lord set free from those who have been captured by this spirit, in the name of Jesus.
14. Proud ingrates: it is a terrible thing; they forget that they are what they are by the grace of God.
🔥 Every arrow of unthankfulness in your spirit shall dissappear, in the name of Jesus.
DANGERS OF UNTHANKFULNESS
1. It will shut up your destiny helpers.
2. It will short circuit your progress.
3. It invites divine curse to men.
4. It magnitises evil.
5. It mobilises evil angels to fight you
6. It shuts down the door of mercy.
7. If one is ungrateful, he misses rapture and heaven. 2 Timothy 3:1
8. One’s children will suffer from lack of helpers.
9. You will be paid back in your own coins.
10. It will produce vain imagination and foolish heart.
11. Ingratitude can cut off your physical health.
🔥 Every infirmity that ingratitude has brought will be removed, in the name of Jesus.
12. It will wage war against permanent spiritual things that you are suppose to have.
13. It will hand you over to the enemy.
🔥 I pray that the spirit of unthankfulness and ungratefulness will depart from our lives, in Jesus’ name.
Deuteronomy 28:47-48– “Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things; Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.”
🔥 May the Lord help all of us, in Jesus’ name.
ARE YOU ON THIS LINE NOW AND YOU ARE NOT THANKFUL TO GOD? REPENT! CHANGE AND SEE WHAT THE LORD WILL TURN YOUR LIFE INTO.
1. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ.
2. Know that the Lord is good.
3. Know that the devil is very wicked and does not care.
4. Develop that heart of gratitude to God and men.
1. Powers, assigned to destroy my celebration, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God arise, and make my life a mysterious wonder, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power, dragging battles into my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. I shall not go to my enemies to beg for food, in the name of Jesus.
5. Wasting arrows, fired against me, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
6. My destiny, hear the word of the Lord, reject every demotion, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every dark power, saying if I climb, I shall be pulled down, die, in the name of Jesus.
8. I shall not be used as meat, on the dinning of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
9. Powers, assigned to make me poor, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Powers, assigned to make my eagle to fall down, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. O God, arise and set my enemies against each other, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’