MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Power Must Change Hands
March 5th, 2022
Topic: CONFRONTING THE PANDEMIC DEMONS
Text: Luke 21:11, Psalm 91:3,6
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
I will like you to listen very carefully. You must listen and collect keys here today that will enable you stand no matter the rage.
===> I am seeing somebody here today, the prayers you are going to pray today will change your story forever, in the name of Jesus.
The Bible makes us to understand that there will be widespread health problems in the last days. It says it categorically. It did not say “there may be” or “there is a possibility”. One of these is what we are experiencing now. It is actually a pestilence. But look at Psalm 91. That is why everyone must know it from memory. It is a very loaded but deep scripture.
“Noisome pestilence” – pestilence that will be making noise, is what we are experiencing now. So, there is silent pestilence, there is noiseless pestilence. There is noisome pestilence too. It has legs to walk in darkness. The pandemic has given the world a spiritual uppercut. It has peppered mankind into sometimes senseless stupor. It is just like in the days of Elijah when he locked up the heavens and put the key in his pocket and walked away. It was an easy thing to do.
But by the time he would come back three and a half years later to open the heavens, he discovered that malevolent forces, wicked forces had already entrenched themselves in the heavens and it was more difficult to open the place he had locked. Elijah that just said “well, for three and a half years, there will be no rain or dew but according to my word”, when he came back, had to start praying serious prayers to get it opened again; because some wicked powers had hidden behind that punishment.
Same way a lot of malevolent powers have hidden behind this pandemic and therefore many churches had to go online for services.
Online services are good for evangelism and for periods of emergencies. But they come with serious disadvantages, particularly for those who find concentration a big problem. People will be listening to programmes and they are cooking at the same time. People are listening to sermons but they have a bottle of coke in one hand and peanuts in the other, because they are in their homes, and there is no form of concentration.
Then there is no form of prayer anywhere that can compare with united prayer, when we unite together. For example, during physical services, when there is an altar call that is made, it is possible to come out. But during online service, there is no altar to come to. So, the lack of prayer cover coupled with the lock down has resulted in one of the most vicious demonic attacks deliverance ministers have ever seen.
The demons that attacked people during the lock down, if God opens your eyes to see, you would be scared. It is as if that lockdown was a demonic amplifier. Now, there is a noisy pestilence but the pestilence was raging but attaching all kinds of spirits behind it. So, there is a mobile pestilence and this one is an example of a mobile pestilence. The pestilence that walketh. There are strong men according to the scriptures, attached to each pestilence. There was a pestilence in the time of Israel and God opened the eyes of a prophet to see the spirits causing it. This is a very serious matter.
These spirits are very heartless and wicked. So, we need wicked prayers to confront those wicked spirits. These demons are armed with vultures, owls, serpents, swords, dust, horns, winds, venoms. Some who are spiritually sensitive see these things in the spirit. All the escalation in yahoo, ritual killings is a flow back from the pandemic spirit. All the lack of concern and care for human life is also a flow back from the pandemic. It has put much more fire upon this generation and has shaded the lives of the young ones with confusion and turned their brains upside down.
We need to pray. Most of you know what I am saying. It is easy to know it but you do not take any action. This generation now has become a generation where they think it is not necessary to go to school. Some are even saying that education is a scam. Disgrace and insanity are celebrated. Dignity and integrity are laughed to scorn. Most of the fame that is celebrated now is actually disgrace or indecency. Drug abuse is escalated. We do counselling here and we see parents bringing children here who have been turned upside down by drugs.
My major heartache is now that a lot of young ladies are getting involved, and they are running mad quicker than the boys. This generation describes prostitution as commercial runs. We have celebrations of ritualised who spray money anyhow in the public. We have ladies now who believe that not wearing underwear is okay. They have beaten Sodom and Gomorrah hands down. A generation of fake breasts, fake male organ l, fake backside, marriages breaking down unashamedly. It is now difficult to know who your father or mother is.
And although we preach the gospel through the social media, the devil has converted it to a tool of terror and destruction; a tool which encourages psychiatric patients and proud and angry people to say all kinds of rubbish and nonsense. And among the youths, laziness has become an epidemic. Nobody wants to work hard. If you give them a salary, they say it is too small. A generation of “do what makes you happy”. All these are a flowback.
There are spirits that this pandemic has brought among us. We need aggressive and wicked prayers to confront them. There are very strange things happening and happening. Strange infirmities are all over the place. This is why I want to pray one prayer. I want to counsel you that your amen should be the loudest where you are.
===> I am praying for you like this: every arrow fired by the pandemic into your life must backfire, in the name of Jesus.
So. We now have an array of attacks by the spirits of:
– extreme poverty
– financial loss
– strange sickness and diseases
– a terrible rise in alcoholism
– a terrible rise in mental illness
– substance abuse
– increase in crime
– intense fear
– worries and anxieties
– unbelievable business losses
– very high level of parental stress
– physical, spiritual isolation
– increased rates of suicidal thoughts and suicide.
– misfired anger
– high level of violence
– emotional distress.
These are pandemic demons. They are spirits. So, it is not just one social program that you are going to do, that will resolve them. We need to spiritually address them. It is good to do the social programs also, but we need to pray. In my own experience as a minister, all the people that are taken to drug rehabilitation centres and got free, got free because they took medical care and they also ran to Jesus. So, eventually it was Jesus who set them free.
Some more pandemic spirits are:
– massive loss of jobs
– terrible eating and sleeping habits
– persistent nightmares
– strange experiences
– prolonged negative moods
– sometimes extreme high and extreme low
– demon of hallucination
– loss of interest in activities that will move them forward.
– laziness like I said before.
– family separation
– indecision and disorganisation
– increase in divorce
– elevated blood pressure
– plenty of unwanted teen pregnancies
– the demon of fear of contacting covid
– animosity against everybody
– increase in family struggles
– social disorganisation.
All are demons from this pandemic. We are praying. Gradually we believe that God is taking the pandemic away. But, the pandemic has delivered plenty of strange children that we now have to deal with.
What do we do? What is the antidote?
I want to run through that very quickly before we now start prayers to confront all these spirits rising all over the place; and i want you to understand this very well, that the Bible says “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;”
Meaning though we are walking about like men, but our weapons are not carnal. You could be fighting with carnal weapons. But there is a high level of weapons in the spiritual realm.
1. Genuine conversion. Ensure that you are truly born again. Plenty of people coming to church are not born again and that is a serious problem for heaven because being born again is the foundation for divine blessings.
2. You must be addicted to the word of God. It means that you must engage in Bible meditation and memorization. The Bible says “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Are you weak in your Bible reading? You better pick up. Do not ever let a day pass you by without picking up the word of God. It must be your addiction.
3. You must be addicted to prayer; meaning that you must pray until prayer is no longer your character or habit but your addiction. Take all issues to God God prayers.
4. Determine to live a holy life and run away from sin at all costs.
5. Be consistent in your fellowship wirh the saints. Do not neglect the fellowship of the saints.
6. You must be disciplined. You must bring discipline into your body, soul and spirit. Paul said “I bring my body under, and subject my body to discipline”.
7. Make sure that your quiet time is consistent. Do not say you want to do one or two hours at a go, you will not be consistent. If it is 15 minutes you can do very well, do it well without distractions. And the best time for quiet time is in the morning when you wake up. I am not talking about family prayers, your personal quiet time is different from it.
8. Make sure you fast at least twice a week. Jesus said “this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.” Certain prayers will not shift until you fast.
9. Ensure that you have received the baptism in the Holy Spirit and that you speak in tongues at least 15 minutes daily. If it can be longer, it is fine. Paul said ‘I thank my God that i speak in tongues more than you all’. There is power in speaking in tongues. The Bible says “He that speaketh in an unknown tongues speaketh not to man but unto God. No man understandeth him but however in the spirit he is speaking mysteries”. The devil understands all languages, except tongues.
10. Use the weapons of praise and worship. Be a praise worshipper. Engage in unhurried praise at home to God. Buy a hymn book and also sing from the normal praises and worship. I am giving you keys now, so that the strange children of the pandemic spirit will not touch you.
11. You must die to the flesh. Mr flesh must die in your life. You must get to a place where no matter how badly you are provoked, you can smile and walk away. That which they call the flesh must die. The more of the flesh in your life, the higher the ladder of the enemy to climb in. You may say ‘but I do not get angry unless I am provoked’, but it is when you are provoked and refuse to get angry that we know the anger is gone.
12. You must have a divine encounter. Spend time to pray. ‘Father, I want to encounter you; visit me.’ All the people in the Bible who had a divine encounter are those we are reading about today.
13. Make sure you complete your deliverance. Any area of your life you leave undelivered is an airport for the enemy to land. You must complete your deliverance.
14. Always encourage yourself in the Lord. There are so many discouraging things going around. But encourage yourself like David did. There are not many people who encourage people anymore. You must encourage yourself in the Lord and refuse to be discouraged.
15. Live a God dependent life. Depend on God. The Bible says “I know whom I have believed and I am persuaded that He shall keep that which I have committed unto Him”. Once you commit your life to God, He will keep you. ‘He that keepeth Israel will neither slumber nor sleep’. So if He that is keeping you is neither slumbering or sleeping, there is no problem that you should make you not to be able to sleep. The two of you cannot remain awake. So you sleep.
16. You must be broken. A broken and humble Christian. When God asks you to sit, you sit. When He says you should stand up, you stand. When He asks you to not talk you obey. When He says you should not eat, you obey. Become a broken Christian.
With these keys in your hands, all the strange children that this pandemic has delivered in his youthful pregnancy will not overshadow you.
(Pick any song of praises in your mouth and sing to the Lord.)
1. Powers assigned to tie me to a candle, die in the name of Jesus.
2. Powers receiving negative training against my life, you are liars, die in the name of Jesus.
3. Powers that want good people to forget me, die in the name of Jesus.
4. Powers that are saying I shall always be the tail, you are liars, die in the name of Jesus.
5. End time disaster, my life is not your candidate, expire in the name of Jesus.
6. Curses assigned to control my life, break in the name of Jesus.
7. Power source of my enemies, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
8. Anything in my life attracting death, jump out, in the name of Jesus.
9. Witchcraft barbers assigned to kill my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.
10. Powers mocking my prayers, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
11. Powers assigned to make my problems heavier than my glory, die in the name of Jesus.
12. Powers sitting on my prosperity, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
13. O God arise, disconnect my destiny from the register of difficulties, in the name of Jesus.
14. Blood of Jesus, detach me from unfriendly friends, in the name of Jesus.
15. Serpent of my father’s house, serpent of my mother’s house, assigned to swallow good things in my life, die in the name of Jesus.
16. Strange children of the pandemic, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.
17. Every sacrifice placed in the coven against my star, catch your owner, in the name of Jesus.
18. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, give me the breakthrough that will swallow my battle, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you🙏