MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
July 5th, 2020
Special Live Broadcast
Topic: O GOD ARISE AND RAISE A VOICE FOR ME
Text: 1 Samuel 16:16-18, Luke 16:10-12
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
1 Samuel 16:16-18 – “Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well. And Saul said unto his servants, Provide me now a man that can play well, and bring him to me. Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the LORD is with him.”
Luke 16:10-12 – “ He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much. If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches? And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man’s, who shall give you that which is your own?”
===> May the Lord be with you in the name of Jesus.
===> May the Lord be a voice for you, in the name of Jesus.
You may not need a voice of a VIP to get to the throne; it could be the voice of a servant, messenger, clerk, etc.
===> I decree that God will arise and be a voice for you, where you have no voice, in the name of Jesus.
It is a tragedy to be a solution to a problem but being kept in a cooler while the problem rages.
===> May the Lord raise a voice for you where you have no voice, in the name of Jesus. (X7 Amen)
Do the little things you do very well; do them so well that it will speak for you in the palace. Many have shut themselves against the door of greatness because they expect only great opportunities to showcase themselves.
Three (3) Major Laws of Success
1. The road to greatness in any line is to make yourself a master of that line
2. If you can do your work so well, people will look for you wherever you are.
3. Every man created by God is a solution to an existing problem.
All troubles are not bad troubles; some are good troubles. They are raw materials to catapult you forward.
It is not how much but how well. The little thing you do so well is better than the many things not done well.
Opportunities do not often come as one; they come in disguise as challenges.
DO YOU WANT A VOICE TO SPEAK FOR YOU WHERE YOU HAVE NO VOICE?
1. You need to surrender your life Jesus Christ.
2. You need to repent from every known sins.
3. You need to be a believer soaked in the word of God and prayer.
4. You need to be very hard working
1. Every enemy of my next level, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Powers, swallowing good things in my life, I kill you now, in the name of Jesus.
3. Pockets with holes, I am not your candidate; wither, in the name of Jesus.
4. I fire back, every witchcraft sponsored infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
5. Satanic cobwebs, assigned to swallow my joy, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. O God arise, and break the backbone of my stubborn enemies, in the name of Jesus.
7. Rain of destruction, fall upon every power challenging God in my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. Powers that hate my testimonies, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
9. Powers, pushing me away from my breakthrough, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Holy Ghost, arise, overshadow my life mightily, in the name of Jesus.
11. Powers, assigned to return me to zero-level, die, in the name of Jesus.
12. O God arise, and convert my ridicule to miracle, in the name of Jesus.
13. O God arise, and convert my insult to result, in the name of Jesus.
14. Divine elevation, that will cancel shame; fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
15. Holy Ghost arise, fight my battles for me, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every power, assigned to trouble my life, the God of Elijah shall trouble you now, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every evil hand upon my head, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
18. Any bondage, mocking God in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
19. Any spirit of the grave in my body, come out now, in the name of Jesus.
20. Powers, assigned to cut off my glory, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
21. O GOD ARISE AND RAISE A VOICE FOR ME, WHERE I HAVE NO VOICE, (say it 21 times), IN JESUS’ NAME
22. Heavens over my life, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
23. Any curse, affecting the works of my hand, break, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’