MFM POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS PROGRAMME
Saturday 6th February, 2021.
TOPIC: THE MYSTERY OF GOD’S ARMOUR.
Anchored Scriptures: Jeremiah 50:25, Colossians 1:15-17, Revelations 4:11, Job 38:1, Nahum 1:3, Job 38:4-6, Job 38:7, Judges 5:20, Job 38:8, Job 38:9, Job 38:15, Job 38:12-13, Job 38:18, Job 38:17, Job 38:22, Job 38:24, Job 38:25, Job 38:25-28
Ministering: Dr. D. K. Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
We are looking at the mystery of God’s armor, and I read from the book of Jeremiah 50:25
There is something known as God armory and there are many weapons in that armory of God that are unknown to believers, and this is why a lot of things happen.
*I am prophesying on the life of somebody here, that all those thins that are against your destiny that has been happening to you; it will not happen again by the power in the blood of Jesus!*
You see, life is a kingdom of choices; so the best thing you can do as you’re here this morning, is to doubt your doubt. Because God that sits at the center of the universe, God who knows the number of gallons of water in every ocean, God who knows the number of the sands of the sea, when that God speaks; His voice becomes a decree that all demons, principalities must obey. Our entire world was created by His spoken words, by the spoken words of the Almighty.
By the spoken words of the Almighty, every impossibility shall become possible in the name of Jesus!
Blind Bartimeous in the Bible did not say his prayers, he cried them and he got an answer to his prayers.
There is something known as God’s armory and there are many weapons there, unknown to believers. To be quite honest with you, no creation of God can disobey His command. The whole of His creation, they can convert to a weapon.
In Colossians 1:15-17, Revelation 4:11
The truth is that all creation constitute weapons in the armory of God. And as a believer, you have the right to deploy any of these weapons as led by the Holy Spirit.
This morning and in this place, I want you to deploy some of those weapons.
What is the best book to turn to, to gather these weapons?
The best book is the book of ‘Job’. Incase you don’t know, the book of Job is the oldest book in the Bible. It is identified as the strangest book in the Bible. They call it the oldest book because it has more references to creation, flood and primeval events than any other book; except Genesis.
The book of Job took place in the patriarchal age when heads of family use to offer sacrifices for their families. You don’t find anything about Abraham, Moses, Israel, judges, kings, prophets in that book; so it is older than them. But it talks about the fall of man, about the flood, the convent man, the scattering of the people. And the life span of people in Job use to be very long, it is that high. So it is that book that you can gather these weapons. Let’s see how far we go this morning:
1. The first weapon you can gather is in the book of Job 38:1. In fact that book of Job 38, when you get home; study it very well. You will find plenty of weapons there you can deploy. That weapon is the weapon of whirlwind. Nahum 1:3. One weapon you learn there is the weapon of the whirlwind.
2. In the same Job 38, look at it from verse 4. Job 38:4-6, this weapon is the creative power of God; the creative power of God is a weapon.
I am taking you through systematically so you can know to convert these weapons to prayers. I’m giving examples so you can know how the Holy Spirit will help you to fashion your own prayers.
3. Another weapon is Job 38:7, another weapon is the stars. Judges 5:20. Those stars have military credentials. Pray prayer no. 6.
4. Another weapon you will find in the same Job 38:7, about the morning stars; these are angels of God. You can deploy the angels of God to fight for you.
5. Another weapon you will find in Job 38:8, another weapon is the gate. So you can say that the gates of God should shut out the troublers of your Israel.
6. Another weapon in Job 38:9 is the clouds. You can decree that the cloud of God will arise and blind all the eyes of your enemies.
7. Another weapon is light and darkness, which you will find in Job 38:15.
*I pray that the light of your enemies shall be removed, according to this scripture; in the name of Jesus!*
8. Another weapon is in Job 38:12-13, this is where we have the book ‘commanding the morning’. You can command the morning to fight against your enemies.
9. Another weapon we should find in Job 38:18, is the deep.
10. Another weapon is death and the gates of death. Job 38:17
11. Another weapon is the earth and the earthquake, you find it in Job 38:18 too.
12. Another weapon is the treasury of snow and hail, Job 38:22.
13. Another weapon is the east wind, Job 38:24. If you’re a good reader of scripture, you could have known that when Moses stretched his rod over the land of Egypt, it was the east wind that blow the locust into the place.
May the east wind blow the wind of paralysis into the camp of your enemies in the name of Jesus!
14. Another weapon which we will find in Job 38:25, is lighting and thunder.
15. Another weapon is we will find in Job 38:25-28, is Rain.
And as we read on in that Job 38:
16. You find the weapon of ice and frost.
17. Weapon of the ordinances of heaven.
18. Weapon of the lions
19. Weapon of the ravens
20. Weapon of the wild goats.
21. Weapon of the ox
22. Weapon of leviathan
All these, you will find in the book of Job 38. If you looks at it very well, you will find a total of 30 weapons in that book. Weather in figuration or in actual principle, God can use any instrument to fight His battles; and this is applicable to us in our days.
God with, through us and through our prophetic actions, release the weapon of the armory of God and cause great things to happen.
Time to unleash the weapons of the armory of God:
– When temptation want to make you backslide, it is time to unleash the weapon of God’s armory.
– When you’re sick, it is time to unleash the weapons.
– When sons of discouragement are following you, unleash the weapon of God’s armory. By the time you try weapon 1, weapon 2, weapon 3, by the time you try 40 weapons; something would have happened.
And apart from this Job 38, if you want a book that puts all the weapons together; there is a book published by the mountain of fire called ‘101 weapons of spiritual warfare’. Get that book.
– When your yoke seem to be getting heavier, you need to unleash the weapons.
– When you are being mocked, you need to unleash the weapons.
– When you are using drugs and the drugs are not working, unleash the weapons.
– You find your business is going through a sad decline, and you are drowning like Peter in the sea; unleash the weapons.
This minute, that’s what I’m going to encourage you to do; before we go into our closing prayers.
*During Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:*
That’s why I want you to cry like blind Bartimeous in these three prayers I want you to pray. The prayers may seem strange, but let you voice roar like fire and like thunder, let your enemies regret that you are hear. Can you shout this loud and clear:
1. Vultures of death fired against me, backfire in the name of Jesus!
2. Judgement of darkness upon my name, backfire in the name of Jesus!
3. Demonic gang up against my next level, what are you waiting for; scatter in the name of Jesus!
4. O whirlwind of the Lord, roar against my oppressors and turn them upside down in the name of Jesus!
5. O creation, fight against my stubborn enemies in the name of Jesus!
6. Stars of fire from God, arise; fight for me now in the name of Jesus!
*After Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:*
Rise to your feet now, and put on your warrior garment; because the next few minutes will spell a major disaster in the camp of your stubborn enemies.
As you pray this prayers:
* The powers detaining your life in the valley shall be disgraced.
* The strongman that is holding tight to your breakthroughs, will fall down and die in the name of Jesus!
* The enemies that does not want to let you go, they will release you instantly in the name of Jesus!
* The activity of the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood shall be terminated.
All eyes closed, pray with fire and with power, pray with all your strength; for the few minutes we are going to pray. This is a prayer that you cannot negotiate:
7. Strange voices challenging my prayers, shut up now in the name of Jesus!
8. Every sacrifice assigned to chase my helpers away, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
9. Prayer for the sisters: Any discussion of my matter in witchcraft coven shall make them mad in the name of Jesus!
*The next three prayers, please don’t negotiate:*
10. The anointing of ‘touch me not’, enter into my life in the name of Jesus!
11. Powers assigned to turn my life upside down, what are you waiting for; die in the name of Jesus!
12. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise with all your weapons; fight for me now in the name of Jesus!
13. Arrows of pestilence, arrows of pandemic, I’m not your candidate; die in the name of Jesus!
14. Thou power of this pandemic, depart from our nation in the name of Jesus!
*The next few minutes, I want you to know that new angels have just descended into the midst; and they are here because of the prayers that we are going to start praying now. It will be dangerous to keep quite, it will be dangerous to let your volume be low. It says ‘in the day that I cry, then shall my enemies turn back.*
15. Every darkness blocking my way, you’re a liar; die in the name of Jesus!
16. Powers dragging me to where my angels of blessing will not locate me, what are you waiting for; die in the name of Jesus!
17. Powers assigned to defeat me at the edge of my breakthroughs, before I leave this place; die in the name of Jesus!
18. Envious enemies gathered against me, scatter in the name of Jesus!
19. Forces of Egypt pursuing my life, die in the name of Jesus!
Year 2021: ‘Our Year of Restoration and Revival’