MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Power Must Change Hands
May 7th, 2022
Topic: CRUSHING THE RAGE OF THE WASTERS
Text: Numbers 14:33, Psalm 91:6, Isaiah 54:16
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
This morning is a prayer meeting, so I just want to lay the foundation for that prayer meeting before we start, and we are going to give enough time for those prayers; because more than at any other time now, we need plenty and plenty of prayers.
🔥May you not be wasted in the wilderness, in the name of Jesus!
From our third scripture, we see that God created the waster. And the agenda of the waster unfortunately, is to destroy. So, the spirit of wastage is a strange entity because there are 2 categories:
– there is the divine waster; God Himself has created that waster.
– there is the demonic waster; working for the kingdom of darkness.
So, it is a very strange spirit that can come from two sources. What does it mean to waste? To waste is to:
– cause something to shrink. It was big before but has now shrunk.
– wear away.
– spend or use something carelessly.
– squander something.
– injure something severely.
– use something thoughtlessly.
– fail to use something for profit.
– apply something to useless purposes.
– mis-apply, to misuse.
To waste is like to:
– burn the candle at both ends.
– cast your pearls before swine.
– cut cement block with a razor blade.
– pour water into a basket.
===> I decree upon the life of somebody here who can decree a volcanic seven fold amen: right there where you are, the anointing to waste the wasters assigned against your life, receive it, in the name of Jesus!
In the school of wastage, there are seven categories of wastage:
1. Wastage by decision: the person decided to waste something or his life. You were not forced to do it. You knew it was bad. You knew the implications yet you decided to do it.
2. Wastage by inheritance: if your great grandfather was wasted, your grandfather was wasted, your father was wasted, it means that one way or the other, you have inherited wastage. But you must waste that wastage today, in the name of Jesus.
3. The unconscious wastage: you do not know but you are wasting.
4. The conscious wastage.
5. Wastage by covenant: some have come from places where somebody has signed a covenant in the blood line that nobody will ever be great, nobody will serve the living God, nobody will have a good marriage, nobody will make impact in their generation. There is wastage by covenant.
===> I am praying for somebody here: any covenant of your fathers house, any covenant of your mother’s house, that is against your greatness, that is limiting you to where the enemy wants you to be, let the covenant be broken in the name of Jesus! (A sevenfold Amen).
If a wastage is by covenant, it does not matter how high the person goes, they will bring the person down. No matter how prosperous he is, they soon relocate him back to poverty. Gideon in the bible physically destroyed the idol of his father’s house but he did not remove them from his heart. He became king but one way or the other by those covenants, he was relocated back to poverty.
===> I am praying for somebody here: every covenant of “you shall not be great”, I destroy it, in the name of Jesus! (A sevenfold amen).
6. Wastage by carelessness: you are just careless. You do not care about prayers, you do not care about baptism of the Holy Spirit, you do not care about serving God well, you do what you like, you go to where you should not go to, you eat what you like, you receive gifts you should not receive, you follow men and women you should not follow. That is carelessness. Then wastage comes in. I have seen many in this category.
7. Wastage by the powers of darkness.
===> I am praying for somebody here: any part of your body in any cauldron, whether you know about it or you do not know about it, with a 21 fold amen, recover it in the name of Jesus!
It is a lamentable tragedy to look at your life and discover that you have wasted it. In this world, a person may be very busy but not effective. You may be using your life to take examinations nobody asked you to take. You may spend the better part of your life passing examinations nobody asked you to sit for. You may start to become effective at the wrong things. You can be winning the race nobody asked you to run. You may be scoring your goals after the referee has blown the final whistle. All goals kicked into the net after the referee has blown the final whistle are a waste of time.
It is a tragedy if at the end of life you find out that you placed the ladder of your life on a wrong wall. A life can be very good but wasted. Before you were born, God designed that you will be here. He has a plan and purpose for your life. You are too vital to the plan of God to waste your life and time. It is a tragedy to spend your life achieving goals without lasting values.
Students in the school of deliverance know that the enemy delights in wasting 21 things:
2. Opportunities. Most of the times beloveth, God’s best gifts to us are opportunities. You need to grab those opportunities; strike when the iron is hot. All that blind Bartimaeus had was an opportunity and he used it well. Are you in MFM? It is an opportunity. God brought you here for a purpose. Some come and they grab the opportunity and God blesses them. For some, the enemy pushes them from fire into smoke, and they waste that opportunity that God has given to them.
5. Virtues. I have seen many young ladies that sold off the virtues on the altar of sex. I have seen many young men who will require a massive divine intervention before they prosper because their virtues have been sold out on the altar of sex.
9. Calling. God called Samson as a deliverer of His people but he wasted it.
10. Marriage. There is no generation where marriage is being wasted like the one we are in now.
12. Virginity. If you waste your virginity as a lady, you may be suffering from that now.
13. Labour. You may be suffering from that now.
19. Parents. You can waste your parents by your attitude by what you do; something that is wrong.
There are 4 greatest things a man can waste but should not waste:
What is a wasted life? It is a life without divine purpose. A life that has not even discovered why they are here. Your purpose is the expectation of the source of your life. It is what you are living for. The original intention of the creator. It is what was wanted before something was made into existence. It is why you do what you do.
Take for example a kitchen blender. If it can enter into the mind of the inventor and he desires to blend cooking materials, he begins to invent it. But he did not start until the purpose was established. That is why we preach to young people all over the place: purpose before partner. Find out your purpose before you begin to look for a partner. Purpose is the key to existence. Without that purpose, life has no meaning. The greatest concern of heaven is not whether you are dead or alive; but while you are living, what is the reason? If you do not know the purpose of God for your life, then your life is a waste.
Life without purpose is just trial and error. It will result in frustration, disappointment and failure. Life without purpose is an experiment and life is too short to experiment with. History does not record time but purposes. And life is tragic without divine purpose.
Some do not know why they were born. Some spend hours figuring out what to do with their lives. Until that purpose is discovered, life has no meaning; and the devil has the right to ensnare and punish you if you are living outside your divine purpose.
You may belong to a church and you say you are serving God but everything you are doing there is meaningless to God because you are outside of your divine purpose. That is why we keep telling people: you cannot find God in a book, you need a divine encounter. It is a tragedy when a woman dies in a girl. It is a tragedy when a tree dies in a seed. It is a tragedy when a forest dies in a seed and a man dies in a boy.
When wasters are in operation especially in those 4 targeted areas, there will be sicknesses that will keep reoccurring. The person will find it difficult to make tangible progress despite all efforts, despite even living a holy life.
When the wasters are at work:
– you sow but you do not reap.
– you labour for others to eat.
– favour is becoming a stranger to you.
– you always rise and fall.
– if you are like a dog chasing its tail.
– you work like an elephant and eat like an ant.
– all your labours are going to Pharaohs.
– you keep failing destiny examinations and tests.
– the yoke keeps getting harder instead of softening.
– you keep missing important appointments.
– good things are vomited, bad things are swallowed.
– the voice of the enemy is so loud, and the voice of enemy is so low.
– you have a finishing fever :- things do not finish well in your hands.
– the life that is refusing to carry out divine assignments.
– doing useless business that is not moving you forward.
– constant loss of money.
– always kept at the bottom of the ladder.
– the enemy has kept you on a job that is wasting your health and energy and you are are getting anything out of it.
As a matter of fact, this pandemic is a waster. If I begin to analyse to you things the pandemic has wasted, you will be shocked. Is it life? Family? Money? Time? It is the agenda of the wasters. Make up your mind that you will not allow the enemy to waste your life, your destiny, your opportunities, your time. Time is the coin of life. It is the most valuable thing a man can spend. If you waste time, it will waste you. Time cannot be stopped, time cannot be stretched. It cannot be reproduced.
If you lose your health, you may be able to restore it by medicine or discipline or by prayer. Lost wealth can be replaced by hardwork. Lost knowledge can be restored by studying. But lost time is gone forever.
WHAT TO DO.
1. Surrender your life to Jesus.
2. Determine that the wasters will not have effect on your life.
3. Wage war against the ancient powers called “the wasters”. And that is why we are here today.
(PRAYERS ON PICTURES)
1. My picture, I use you as a point of contact. Any evil programmed into you, will never manifest, in the name of Jesus.
2. You my picture, hear the word of the Lord; you will no longer respond to any bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every enchantment and divination, targeted at my life through my picture, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
4. I use this picture, as a point of contact. My Father, let my story change for good, in the name of Jesus.
5. Any satanic altar, harboring my pictures, catch fire now, in the name of Jesus.
6. Any evil shrine, having my pictures, catch fire now, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every evil priest, using my picture against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every power, consulting the triangular powers with my picture for evil, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every dark power using my picture for divination, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Any evil arrow targeted at my picture, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
11. I command my image to become an untouchable coal of fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Any power, using my picture against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
13. I put myself in the envelope of the fire of the God of Elijah. I put myself in the envelope of the blood of Jesus. Every dark imagination against my existence, be nullified by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every spirit of Goliath, threatening my existence by using my image , I bury your power, in the name of Jesus.
15. Any coven or occult gathering, using my image to trouble my life, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
16. O Lord, You are my glory and the lifter of my head, command divine lifting upon my head in the name of Jesus.
17. Any power beholding my image in any crystal ball, be blinded, in Jesus’ name.
18. Anything that belongs to me or representing me on any witchcraft altar, (my properties, my pictures, my clothes, my money, my name, any part of my body, finger nails or my hair, in the air, on the earth, underneath the earth or in the waters above or underneath, in river sand seas, at graveyards, road junctions, before idols, in the covens or temple of satan), be destroyed by the Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every spiritual screen and radars, spiritual mirror, spiritual tape, spiritual camera, spiritual satellites and all spiritual properties that satan has set against me to monitor me, be broken into pieces, in the name of Jesus.
20. I am a child of God and a member of the family of Jesus. Whoever touches me touches the apple of God’s eye. No weapon formed against me shall by any means prosper in my life, and any tongue that shall rise against me in judgement is condemned and destroyed completely, in the name of Jesus.
21. I use this my picture, to prophesy upon my life, it shall be well with me. I will fulfil my destiny. I will not die uncelebrated. I will not die unfulfilled. The power of darkness will not defile my life. This I pray, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
(Ask the Lord to forgive you of every sin that will prevent the wasters from getting wasted here today).
(Lay your right hand upon your head and sing: I plead the blood, the blood of Jesus.)
1. O God arise, join the heads of my enemies together, grind them to powder, in the name of Jesus.
2. My destiny, arise; disappoint my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
3. Problems assigned to consume good things in my life, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus.
4. Rivers of darkness, assigned to overtake me, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers assigned to quench my light, you are liars, die in the name of Jesus.
6. Wherever my glory has fallen down, arise! in the name of Jesus.
7. Battles assigned to make me rise and fall, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. O God arise, send me my Moses to overcome my Pharaoh, in the name of Jesus.
9. Powers dragging my destiny ladder with me, die in the name of Jesus.
10. Arrows assigned to kill me, backfire! in the name of Jesus.
11. Strange spirits, chasing away my miracles, expire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Powers waiting for me at the junction of my breakthroughs, die! in the name of Jesus.
13. Every power gathered to destroy me, destroy yourself, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every dream programmed to limit my greatness, die in the name of Jesus.
15. Thou power of “busy without results”, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.
16. Any curse upon my financial life, break! in the name of Jesus.
17. Powers assigned to donate me to satanic dining table, die in the name of Jesus.
18. Wasting powers of my father’s house, wasting powers of my mother’s house, die! in the name of Jesus.
19. Powers that want me to expire before my testimonies, die in the name of Jesus.
20. Sing this and clapping with a loud voice: Turn me to fire, turn me to fire, turn me to fire O Lord!
God bless you🙏