MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES, INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS, ONIKE, YABA, LAGOS, NIGERIA
May 3rd, 2020.
Special Live Broadcast
Topic: CONNECTING THE GREAT PHYSICIAN
Text: Luke 4:18
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Luke 4:18 – “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised”
Jesus is a Healer. He is the Great Physician.
Note These Scriptures Most Especially When Passing Through Infirmity.
1. Exodus 15:26 – “And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.”
2. Deuteronomy 7:15 – “And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee”
3. Deuteronomy 33:25 – “Thy shoes shall be iron and brass; and as thy days, so shall thy strength be”
4. Psalm 34:19-20 – “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.”
5. Psalm 91:10 – “There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling”
6. Psalm 103:1-3 – “Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases”
7. Psalm 107:20 – “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions”
8. Proverbs 4:20-22 – “My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.”
9. Isaiah 53:5-6 – “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”
10. Jeremiah 30:17 – “For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”
11. Jeremiah 32:17 – “Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:”
12. Malachi 4:2 – “But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall”
13. Matthew 8:14-17 – “And when Jesus was come into Peter’s house, he saw his wife’s mother laid, and sick of a fever. And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them. When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.”
14. Matthew 15:26 – “But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs” Healing and deliverance are children’s bread; as a child of God.
15. Mark 16:17-18 – “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
16. 1 Peter 2:24 – “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”
17. James 5:14-15 – “Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.”
18. 3 John 2 – “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”
All these scriptures make us to understand that Jesus is still in the business of healing. Jesus is the Great Physician.
How can a person who created the body talk to the body and the body not obey? How can the human doctor know the body more than the creator? This is why Jesus is called the Great Physician. He advocates the using of anointing oil. Mark 6:13. Jesus used different methods to heal sicknesses even when they are the same because sickness can be caused by different ways; by sin, curses, demons, infectious disease, inherited disease, accident, etc.
Man can help the process of healing but cannot heal anybody. Jesus ran a three (3) fold ministry; to save, to heal and to deliver.
===> If you are listening to me and there is any infirmity in you; receive the touch of the Great Physician, in the name of Jesus.
– Jesus, the Great Physician knows all His patience unlike human doctors.
– He has passion for His patience
– He heals free of charge.
– He can heal whether you believe it or not.
– He is the Great Physician, He can perform surgical operations.
– He touches the untouchable, He heals without drugs.
– He knows our needs.
– He heals by touches, spoken words, saliva and sand, etc
– He sometimes rebukes infirmity.
– He accomplishes inner healing
– His degree is what is in Luke 4:18
– His medicine is in the folds;
i. He sent His Word
ii. His blood.
– His consulting hour is any hour; by night and day.
– His clinic is wherever you are.
– Most problems are generally caused by sins
– He heals emotional sicknesses.
– He also heals infirmity of the mind.
– He heals normal sicknesses of the body and demonic sicknesses.
– He heals destiny sicknesses; sicknesses in career, etc.
Reach out in faith to Him now. Jesus said it is finished on the cross. It is finished means, your healing is perfected.
1. My blood, be vaccinated by the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
2. Anything I have eaten or swallowed, to attack my health, come out now, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost fire, secure my defense against infirmity by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire; detoxify my body, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God arise, and give me rest, on every side, in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, have mercy on me, and forgive me in whatever way I have opened the door of my life and my family to the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’