MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES, INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS, ONIKE, YABA, LAGOS, NIGERIA
MFM Sunday Service Live streaming
Date: Sunday 3rd May, 2020
Topic: Connecting to the Great Physician
Ministering: Dr. D. K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
3John 2; &
We go into a teaching session titled ‘Connecting the Great Physician’.
In Luke 4:18-19,
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised”
Jesus is a Healer. He is the Great Physician.
Note these scriptures most especially when passing through Infirmity.
1. Exodus 15:26 – “And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.”
2. Deuteronomy 7:15 – “And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee”
3. Deuteronomy 33:25 – “Thy shoes shall be iron and brass; and as thy days, so shall thy strength be”
4. Psalm 34:19-20 – “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.”
5. Psalm 91:10 – “There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling”
6. Psalm 103:1-3 – “Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases”
7. Psalm 107:20 – “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions”
8. Proverbs 4:20-22 – “My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.”
9. Isaiah 53:5-6 – “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”
10. Jeremiah 30:17 – “For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”
11. Jeremiah 32:17 – “Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:”
12. Malachi 4:2 – “But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall”
13. Matthew 8:14-17 – “And when Jesus was come into Peter’s house, he saw his wife’s mother laid, and sick of a fever. And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them. When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.”
14. Matthew 15:26 – “But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs” Healing and deliverance are children’s bread; as a child of God.
15. Mark 16:17-18 – “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
16. 1 Peter 2:24 – “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”
17. James 5:14-15 – “Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.”
18. 3 John 2 – “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”
All these scriptures make us to understand that Jesus is still in the business of healing. Jesus is the Great Physician.
Jesus is the word of God, Jesus is the great physician.
I cannot recount to you how many times I have seen Jesus performed his role as the great physician.
I have seen, I have heard, I’ve experienced the wonderful move of God physically, tangibly and I’m convinced that nothing is impossible with God.
How can the person who created the body talk to the body and the body disobeys? It is not possible.
How can the manufacturer not know how to correct it?
How can the human doctor know more about God and about the human body?
This is why Jesus is called the great physician and he demonstrated this convincingly while he was on earth:
– Sometimes He will say ‘thy faith has made thee whole’, the people receive their healing.
– Sometimes He will simply say ‘be healed’, and the people receive their healing.
– Sometimes He will say ‘go and wash in a pool’, and people go to wash in a pool and they are made whole.
– Sometimes He will say ‘arise, take up your bed, go thy way’, and the people arise, they take up their bed and they go their way.
– Sometimes He will say ‘Ephatha, be opened’, as they get there, it would be opened.
– Sometimes He will spit on the ground and apply it to the eyes and the eyes will be opened.
– Sometimes He will say ‘stretch forth your hands, you fowl spirits come out’ when there is fowl spirit behind the infirmity, one out.
– Sometimes He lays His hands (He doesn’t lay His hands most of the time), He also advocates the use of oil in Mark 6:13
– Sometimes Jesus will say ‘thy sins have been forgiven’.
Why did Jesus uses different method to heal sometimes even the same disease but He uses different methods to heal diseases? Well the causes of sicknesses are different:
1. Sickness can come by sin;
2. Sickness can come by curses;
3. Sickness can come by demons;
4. Sickness can come by infectious disease;
5. Sickness can come inherited diseases;
6. Accident; &
7. Badly formed parts to the body;
Jesus will send His axe right to the bottom and cut them down;
– Human doctors need to carry out tests to know what is wrong, but Jesus knows what is wrong; &
– Jesus knows when the body need spare parts, He is the great physician.
Prepare to revive your healing. All true healing is from God.
Man can heal no one, Man can help the process of healing but they cannot heal anybody.
A man can help you to release your faith but God is still the healer.
Without faith, your medication may even be ineffective. Without faith, one who prays for you may be helpless.
Your faith has complete mastery over every disease in your body. Faith has no limit to what it can do.
So reach out in faith and receive your healing from the great physician.
It is true that doctors might have told you what they see and what is correct, that is what they are saying and what the enemy wants them to say but you will now decide to meet God and know that God has power to do all things.
The Bible says ‘with man, this is impossible but with God, all things are possible’.
Jesus refer to himself as a Physician or a Doctor and Jesus in His ministry, gave remarkable attention to healing.
Jesus heal all those who were brought to Him. The healing power of Jesus is strong and He touches every level of our existence.
As a human being, whether it is physical, whether it is emotional, whether it is social, whether it is spiritual.
Jesus ran a three fold ministry:
-to heal and
His power has no respect for helpless cases. That is why I know that if you’re listening to (or reading these message) now and there is any infirmity in your body, your case is not hopeless, receive the touch of the great Physician in the name of Jesus!
Jesus is a great physician, He loves his patient, He came from heaven to earth to lay down His life for His patient. He knows all His patient unlike human doctors. He has great compassion for His patients. He never turns His patient away and He heals free of charge. He alone can cure the sin sick soul which is the worst of all diseases.
Jesus heals free of charge. He can heal whether you sometimes believe or not.
He can perform surgery without a knife because he’s the best surgeon.
His prescription are always accurate, He is a master of diagnosis, knows where the situation is, He knows where the problem is and His prescription is very very effective.
Jesus touches the untouchable,
He heals without drugs, He represents us a cure from spiritual death. Jesus knows our needs better than we know our needs ourselves and His remedy is infallible. He employs many kinds of healing methods.
Right there where you are, the hand of God will touch you mightily in the name of Jesus.
Methods of healing by the Lord Jesus Christ
– Jesus lays hands on the sick;
– He heals by touching;
– He heals by spoken words;
– He heals by prayer and fasting;
– He’s used saliva before, He uses anointing oil;
– Sometimes He rebukes the infirmity;
– Sometimes he cast out the devils;
– He accomplished inner healing and His medical degree is what we have red in Luke 4:18
– His medicine are two:
He sent his word (the word of invitation, promise and command); & His blood.
Unlike other Physicians who sometimes gives bitter medicine, the great physician drank all the medicine himself on the cross of Calvary.
– His consulting hours are any hour and every hour by night by day.
– His clinic is wherever you are. Whether you’re seating or standing, it is His clinic.
– He heals spiritual sickness, sicknesses of the spirit because these sicknesses of the spirit can sometimes be the source of all the problems in the body.
– He heals emotional sickness caused by hurting or damaging souls. A lot of people are suffering from rejection, depression or instability.
– He also heals the sickness of the mind. All the dirty minds, the ungodly imaginations, unprogressive thinking, mind blindness, mind blankness; Jesus heals them.
– He heals demonic sicknesses of the body.
– He heals sickness sponsored by the spirit of death and hell.
– He also heals destiny sicknesses. Sicknesses in career, the labor in effort and when the enemy is making you pass through general blockage.
Jesus is the great physician;
His power is available here; &
He can heal all infirmity;
Reach out in faith to Him now and believe him.
When Jesus was on that cross said ‘it is finished’, it means your healing was perfected.
There is nothing you can do to purchase it, we must not forget this. We must stop pitying ourselves and telling ourselves that we cannot get healed. Don’t get involved in that. Get involved in connecting to the great physician who is able to heal all infirmities, God bless you in the name of Jesus!
After Ministration prayers by the General Overseer:
We are now going to cry unto the great physician, even if you don’t feel sick, still cry to the great physician.
You can never over pray, you can only under pray. Prayers are never useless, Prayers never die. Whatever prayer you pray, you bank it:
1. My blood, be vaccinated by the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus!
2. Anything I have eaten or swallowed to attack my health, come out now in the name of Jesus!
3. Holy Ghost fire, secure my defense against infirmity by fire in the name of Jesus!
4. Blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire, detoxify my body in the name of Jesus!
5. Oh God arise and give me rest on every side in the name of Jesus!
6. Father, have mercy on me and forgive me in whatever way I might have opened the doors of my life and my family to the enemy in the name of Jesus!
With a loud voice, make the following confessions by fire and by power:
7. I connect my life to the power of the great physician in the name of Jesus!
8. By the blood of Jesus, I receive deliverance from every infirmity in the name of Jesus!
9. O God arise and deliver me and my family from all kinds of accidents, from all kinds of sicknesses in the name of Jesus!
10. O God arise and deliver me and my family from all activities and attacks of the wicked in the name of Jesus!
11. Oh God arise and deliver me and my family from every form of evil pattern in the name of Jesus!
12. Every effort of the kingdom of darkness to create infirmity in my life, be frustrated in the name of Jesus!
13. You doors of my life, I close you to any abomination in the name of Jesus!
14. Oh Lord, let me and my family be delivered from any form of untimely death in the name of Jesus!
15. I cover my name with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus!
16. Wherever my name is mentioned for evil purposes, thunder of God answer them in the name of Jesus!
17. Any witchcraft coven assigned to trouble my health, catch fire now in the name of Jesus!
18. Every evil imagination against my destiny, I command you to be buried in the name of Jesus!
19. Any damage done to my life by the arrows of darkness, be repaired now by the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus!
20. Every witchcraft imagination against my destiny, I bury you now in the name of Jesus!
21. Oh Lord, let the words of these prayers run swiftly and become operational to manifest and fulfill the purpose for which I sent them in the name of Jesus!
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’