MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Special Sunday Service
October 4th, 2020.
Topic: POWER TO MOUNT UP WITH WINGS AS EAGLES
Text: Matthew 6:33, Isa. 2:2, Matt. 5:14. Isa. 40:28-31
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Matthew 6:33 – “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
Isaiah 2:2 – “And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.”
Matthew 5:14 – “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.”
Isaiah 40:28 – “Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
The top place for the child of God is not just a possibility to desire but a responsibility we should pursue as Christians.
God has supplied His children all the tools for success. You cannot afford to be a spectator, you must be a participant.
Do you know that some powers can actually prevent you from knowing who you are? They cover the eyes of the person from the day the person was born.
Do you know that some powers can prevent you from knowing who to be using your life to please? If you don’t know who you are trying to please, whether God or man; it is then conflict, competition and criticism will destabilise you.
Do you know that some powers can prevent you from knowing what you should accomplish? If you do not know what to accomplish, some powers will set an agenda for you.
Do you know that some powers can prevent a person not have a sense of destiny. Luke 2:49, Deut. 28:13
By the top, we mean:
– Your best level in Christ
– The Promised Land allocated to you.
– Your divine allocation
– The place you get to and God gives you maximum glory.
– That place that God will take you and you will be of more benefit to the Kingdom of God.
– Where you will get to and no evil birds can reach you.
***** Therefore, I decree you by the Spirit of Prophecy; the anointing to make a difference, the anointing to be a pacesetter, receive it now, in the name of Jesus.
– A level where you will enjoy plenty of blessings
– A level where the mercy, favour and grace of God will be upon you.
– A level where you are getting results without sweat.
– A level where Jesus is so close to you and heaven is so dear to you.
– The level where the history book for your generation will contain your name.
– The top is the maximum level, topmost level, glorious level.
***** By the Spirit of the God of Elijah, you shall get to the top, in the name of Jesus. (7-fold Amen)
***** Any power that keeps pressing you down, whether a force, personality, organisation or coven, they shall perish, in the name of Jesus. (7-fold Amen)
***** Every luggage of darkness that the enemy has used this pandemic to package, and still on so many people’s head all over the place, let the heavy load backfire, in the name of Jesus. (7-fold Amen) (SHOUT “FIRE” 7 TIMES)
The top is the champion level, the royal level and unparallel level.
WHAT MUST YOU DO?
1. One must be born again. It is important.
2. You must determine to depart from your present level.
3. You must be a man or woman of priority.
4. You must clear your foundation.
5. You must reclaim any ground you have given to the kingdom of darkness.
6. Remove all form of unforgiveness in your life.
7. Break every curse that you know is affecting you.
8. Bind all ancestral demons
9. Decide to wage aggressive war that will propel you to the top.
10. Live a holy life.
1. O God arise, give me a voice that is louder than the voice of the enemies, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every dangerous sacrifice, offered to report me to demons, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Garments of the grave, assigned to bury me alive, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’