MFM International Headquarters Eagle Hour Financial Empowerment program and Prayer Clinic (Two in One Sunday Service)
Ministering: Dr D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Topic: Every Member, A Prophet (Teaching Series – Part 6)
Anchored Scriptures: Numbers 11:29, Revelations 3:20, Proverbs 11:21, Numbers 32:23,
1 Samuel 15:22
For several weeks now, we have been looking at the topic, ‘Every Member, a prophet’.
This takes us to the book of Numbers 11:29, which was the outcry of prophet Moses and whom to God that there will be somebody here who will say ‘I want to be a prophet or prophetess of God, I want to key into that which will last’ because everything in this world will not last. I’ve been explaining the reason why we are teaching this.
If you register into the school of the prophet:
– You will have deep confidence in God.
– You will stop seeing men as they are after the flesh.
– You will laugh while others are crying.
– You will escape the pit that swallowed others.
– Your life will cease from trial and error.
– You will not be permitted to marry your enemies.
– You will stop struggling with the strugglers and wrestling with the wrestlers.
– You will have inner peace
– You will be getting information from heaven because you can see.
– You will be able to stay calm and not allow circumstances to affect your joy.
– You will stop being afraid.
You should struggle to improve your spirituality. We have gotten to a critical level now where spiritual development is no longer a luxury anymore, it is a necessity.
The environment is too strong not to be spiritually sensitive. You must grow. If you don’t grow and you become stagnant, you will eventually get to the next terrible stage called ‘decay’.
I was talking about the power of revelation last Sunday.
The Bible says ‘behold I stand at the door and knock, if any man hears my voice and open the door, I will come in to him and will sup with him and he with me’; (Revelations 3:20) meaning that you’re as close to God as you personally want to be:
– Read more of your bible,
– Extend your prayer time,
– Talk less and listen more.
– Stop getting angry or impatient.
– Witness and evangelize,
– Do what makes God happy.
The closer you get to him, the closer he gets to you. The farther you get away from Him, the farther He is from you as well. May God not go far from you in the name of Jesus!
The key question is this: what is the most hinderance blocking people from becoming a friend of God?
If we can point to one thing that makes the spiritual temperature of many is so low, why a person will be suffering and he will be calling upon heaven to attend to his cry but heaven remain silent, there is one thing we point to, it is called ‘sin’.
Sin is so terrible that it took Jesus to the cross and killed him there. Sin is so terrible it took the son of God to allow himself to die for the sake of our sins.
Proverbs 11:21, it would be good if you listen to me carefully. The Bible passage in Numbers 32:23, Be sure your sins will find you out.
There are two things that have express tickets to hell fire:
1. Sin: Sin can weaken your senses. Sin can damage your reasoning. Sin can injure your conscience. It can obscure your sense of God. It can take your mind off spiritual things. Sin can remove the authority over flesh from your life. Wherever the Almighty has put full stop, sin puts a question mark on it. Sin is an abominable thing to God. Everything that is wrong in this world is the addition of what is wrong with each and every one of us. Sin is addictive, it sinks into the sky. A sinner in one department is a sinner all round. One mystery about sin that is not known to many is that sin is the greatest of all detective, it will find you out. That thing you’re hiding, it will eventually find you out. The trouble with a little sin is that it won’t stay little, it will get bigger. Jesus said ‘our sins which are many, ……..’ meaning sins are many. The issue of sin is so serious that there are more than 800 cases of its appearances in the Bible. Sin can offer you much but give you nothing. Sin can also be appealing, it’s a killer and destroyer. Sin deadens a person’s spiritual life.
Daddy G.O made reference to his message at the MFMYC last Sunday:
I was at the youth church on Sunday. The title of my message there was ‘when God calls you a witch’. I began telling them that there are two categories of witchcraft:
1. There is witchcraft by spiritual power (drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh.
2. The second category is witchcraft by the works of the flesh. And the Bible says ‘hath the lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fats of rams’ (1 Samuel 15:22). It didn’t stop there. It says for rebellion is as sin of witchcraft.
When you rebel against God, you become a witch. Adam was the first witch recorded in the Bible because he rebelled against God. One scary thing is that the judgement of God against witchcraft of any category is ‘death’. Many sinners who call themselves christians, that death sentence is working against them. Their health is already dying, their business is already dying.
– Sin can offer you much but it will give you nothing.
– Sin can thrill a person and then kill the person. Sin can excite the person but it would cause woe later.
– Sin can gratify a person, it grinds the person later. That is why the Bible warns that the way of the sinner is hard, the soul that sinneth shall die. Be not dismayed, God is not to be mocked. The world might have changed the name given to sin, but God Almighty didn’t change it. What is called adultery is called ‘having an affair now’. Lying is referred to as ‘being diplomatic now’. Sin is sin and your sin will find you out.
– Sin will lead to sickness. It’s not all sickness that comes from sin but your sin will make you sick. Sin will find you out and it would be passed on to your children too. The child suffers the sin of the parent.
– Sin will find you out in your conscience.
– Sin will also find you out in judgement. There beloveth, your worst enemy is your own sinful act. There is no small sin. If you sin for profit, you shall not profit by sin.
You can choose your sins but you cannot choose the consequences. Every sin has a consequence. Forgiveness doesn’t eliminate consequences. Forgiveness removes the condemnation of sin but it doesn’t eliminate the discipline. HIV aids can kill a man and the man can still make heaven because he has been forgiven. The fact that he’s been forgiven doesn’t prevent him from suffering the symptoms of the HIV.
A story of a widow shared with us by Daddy G.O:
A widow travelled to America with her five girls and she wanted to stay there because she was afraid of her in-laws here.
She called me one day and said she intends to stay in U.S permanently. She said she would be required to do a fake marriage and it would cost her 10,000 USDs. I told her that she mustn’t do it and she should come back to Nigeria. One man of God said she should go ahead and she has paid another man the required sum. She said she agreed to do the fake marriage but on no ground for sex. She later said the man who was arranged to marry her was asking for sex else he will not sign it. She met another pastor and the man told her to go ahead and ask the Lord to forgive her. Unknown to her, this man had HIV. She didn’t listen to me and continued sleeping with the man. The man knew he was HIV positive and didn’t tell her. He was treating himself with the money he received.
The Bottomline is that she’s dead now, she was killed by HIV.
You ask me, ‘daddy G.O’, did she make heaven? Yes, It is possible she asked for forgiveness and God forgive her but the consequences remains.
David killed a man and took his wife. The man of God (Prophet Nathan) said to him that he has sinned, David asked that God should forgive him. The man of God said he has been forgiven but the consequence will not depart from his own house. His sons will sleep with his wives under his roof and in the light of the day. David was forgiven but cursed. Sin can be forgiven but the consequences will remain. A man may live with that consequence for the rest of his life.
Some old men are battling with the consequences of one sinful act they had committed.
There are some wrongs which can be written. Punishment will be limited because forgiveness occurred. There is no sin that human being commit that forgiveness cannot be received from heaven. There is no sin that doesn’t have consequences. If you don’t want your children to go into drugs, stop selling drugs to other people. If you don’t want your children to be beating their wives, stop beating your own wife; and if you don’t want their lives to be messed up, don’t mess up the life of others.
Man calls sin a blunder, God call it blindness. Man call it a defect, God calls it disease. Man calls sin infirmity, God calls it iniquity.
Bow down your heads in prayer and talk to the lord. There is no reason that anyone who forms to MFM should go to hell fire. There is no reason anyone who comes to our service should go to hell fire. If you do, it would be completely your own fault. It would not be an the fault of the G.O because this message has been preached to you again today.
Talk to the Lord, confess your sins to the Lord. Tell the Lord you’re sorry and tell him to help you today.
If you have backslided, please backslide back to the Lord.
Before Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:
It is time for some forensic prayers, some targeted prayers. Pray with fire and with thunder. There are plenty of prayers to pray in few minutes:
1. Voices of ‘thou shalt not prosper’ assigned against me, expire in the name of Jesus!
2. Every Jericho warfare assigned against my life, scatter in the name of Jesus!
3. Powers commanding my glory to die, in the name of Jesus!
4. Where is the Lord God of Elijah: arise, advertise your power in my life in the name of Jesus!
The next three prayers, you need a level of holy anger to pray them, don’t negotiate at all:
5. My night, my night, my night, hear the word of the Lord: you shall not favor the wicked in the name of Jesus!
6. By your name ‘JAH’, arise and fight for me now in the name of Jesus!
7. Oh God arise, let your enemies in my body scatter in the name of Jesus!
8. Strongman behind my problems, hear the word of the Lord: die in the name of Jesus!
If you’re a business person, if you are a marketing person, pray this ‘within 24 hours business breakthroughs’ prayer:
9. Powers working against my career, business, market, die in the name of Jesus!
There are three prayers to pray again, pray them with boiling anger:
10. Powers targeting me as sacrifice this year, be wasted in the name of Jesus!
11. Powers running after me for evil, run mad and die in the name of Jesus!
12. Any witch doctor on the pay roll of my enemies, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus!
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’