MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters Lagos Nigeria
Sunday Worship Service
July 11th, 2021.
Topic: THE RED LIGHT OF PISGAH
Text: Deuteronomy 3:23-26
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide).
Listen very carefully to this message. In traffic, there is something called GREEN light meaning “go”, YELLOW asking you to get ready and RED asking you to stop.
There was a red light placed in Pisgah for Moses saying “you must not go, you cannot go, you will not go.”
===> I am praying for somebody here, every satanic red light assigned to hinder your progress, I smash them to pieces in the name of Jesus!
PRAY:* Satanic red light, I smash you, I must advance by the power in the blood of Jesus!
Let us do a small Bible research. Mountains are of high significance in scriptures.
1. There is a mountain called mount Ararat *(Gen 8:4)*. That was the mountain where the ark of Noah stood. That ark has stopped being useful. Many lives are still on that mountain. They have stopped being useful.
2. There is a mountain called mount Ebal in *Deuteronomy 11*. That mountain is where the curses are issued. It is where they pronounce curses in Israel. It is a mountain of disobedience, curses and destruction.
Many are under this kind of mountain. They are labouring under curses issued against them.
*===> I am therefore praying for anyone here who is on the mountain of curses that you must be delivered by the power in the blood of Jesus!*
3. There is another mountain called mount Horeb. You find it in *Exodus 3:1*. It was at that Horeb Moses received the commission at the burning bush. It was there they brought water out of the rock.
It was there people waited for 40 days while Moses went to Sinai. When Elijah left and fled from Jezebel, he went to Horeb. It is a place of up and down. One day; victory, one day; defeat. – Thousands are on this kind of mountain.
*===> If you are on this mountain of “up and down”, of “victory and defeat”, may the Lord deliver you in the name of Jesus!*
4. There is a mount called Sinai *(Exodus 20)*. That is where Moses received the ten commandments. It is a mountain of living by law instead of by grace.
5. There is Mount Hor where Aaron was derobed and died. A mountain of demotion and death.
*===> May you never get on this kind of mountain in the name of Jesus.*
6. There is Mount Gerizim where the blessings of Israel were pronounced. A mountain of blessings. Many are on such mountains, and may you be forever blessed in Jesus’ name.
7. There is Mount Gilboa. This mountain was where Saul was defeated by the Philistines and killed along with his son Jonathan. It was a mountain of destruction and death. Many are also on such mountains.
8. There is Mount Carmel. It is that mountain where Elijah challenged the prophets of Baal. It was a scene where there was the greatest showdown in history.
The mountain where fire fell for the first time in scriptures. This is the kind of mountain we should all be on. A mountain where fire destroys our enemies.
9. There is a mountain also called “Olives”. A mountain where Jesus wept for Jerusalem.
10. There is Calvary too. A mountain where curses were broken and redemption achieved.
But those other mountains are not our interest this morning. Our interest is Pisgah where Moses viewed the promised land and where he was buried.
There is the red light of Pisgah. There is a spirit of Pisgah and it is a powerful spirit that has destroyed many. Moses was able to see the promised land but was not allowed to enter into it.
When you come close to seeing your dreams and visions being fulfilled but you do not achieve them, it is a Pisgah spirit. When you see, but you cannot achieve, it is a Pisgah spirit.
*===> I am praying for somebody here, every power and spirit of Pisgah afflicting anyone’s life here, scatter in the name of Jesus!*
The spirit of Pisgah is a terrible thing and it is on so many people. They gaze at the promised land but they cannot enter.
There is Pisgah in business, in so many other parts of life, and that spirit is very tricky. It stays at the front for a while, then goes to the back again. It moves to see what is going to happen and then nothing happens again.
So close to mighty things and then nothing happens again. This is the power I want us to deal with.
Pisgah is a red light place where destinies are cut short or destroyed.
*Pisgah is a place:*
– where prayer is no longer acceptable. God told Moses not to bring up the case again.
– of failure at the edge of breakthroughs.
– of losing the fruits of one’s labour.
– of substitution. God told Moses “just go there and die. Joshua will replace you.”
– of unrealised visions and dreams.
– of stagnancy.
– is seeing your blessings but finding it difficult to enjoy them.
– is the spirit that causes unpardonable error at crucial moments in life.
– is a spirit that pitches a man against his maker who is God.
– is a place that denies a man of reaping the fruit of his labour which is hard work.
– is a place that monitors a man’s progress. It monitors a man’s progress and strikes him down at the last minute.
– robs a man of his milk and honey which is supposed to be deposited on his lap.
Pisgah is a terrible spirit. It is not something you should play with. It is a spiritual red light.
*===> I decree once again, every red light stopping you from advancing into your promised land is scattered in the name of Jesus!*
[Prayers Before Daddy GO Ministration]
1. Powers dragging my progress on the ground, you are liars, die in the name of Jesus!
2. All my blessings held up in the covens, come out by fire in the name of Jesus!
3. The enemy that came while I slept, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus!
4. Arrows fired to embarrass me, backfire in the name of Jesus.
*[Prayers After Ministration]*
1. Power of Pisgah of my father’s house, die in the name of Jesus!
2. Satanic red light stopping my progress, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
3. I receive deliverance from every spirit of Pisgah in the name of Jesus!
4. All my pending miracles, hear the word of the Lord, manifest in the name of Jesus.
5. Destiny robbers, destiny wasters, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.
6. Every cry of demotion against my destiny, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.
7. Powers renewing evil covenants against me, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
8. Any power that wants me to die, die in my place in the name of Jesus!
9. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise and let my story change in the name of Jesus.
10. By fire, by force, let my portion be restored in the name of Jesus.
11. By the power that dismantled Jericho, O God arise and let my problems die in the name of Jesus.
12. This month, hear the word of the Lord, vomit my breakthroughs in the name of Jesus.
13. *(Mention your name)*, your head shall be lifted up above your enemies around you in the name of Jesus.
14. My legs, carry me to my place of breakthroughs in the name of Jesus.
15. Blood of Jesus, laminate my life in the name of Jesus!
16. This month, every owner of evil load, carry your load by fire in the name of Jesus.
God bless you in Jesus name.
Year 2021: ‘Our Year of Restoration and Revival’