*MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES*
International Headquarters Lagos Nigeria.
*Glorious Sunday Worship Service*
*December 12th, 2021*
Topic: *12 BATTLES YOU MUST NOT FIGHT.*
Text: *Deuteronomy 1:40-46*
Ministering: *Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)*
Our God is a man of war; no doubt. Our God is a God of battles. Infact, He said _”you shall hold your peace and I will fight for you”_. But there are battles God does not want us to fight. There are battles God will not fight for us. To fight those kinds of battles is to suffer disgraceful defeat. It is a tragedy to run the race God did not ask you to run. It is a tragedy to fight the battles God did not ask you to fight.
Beloveth, try and know the limit that God has defined for you. There are battles God will not go out with you to fight, and in those kinds of battles you have to respect God’s opinion, when those times come. Paul and Silas in *Acts 16* were ready to go and preach the gospel in Asia, but the Holy Spirit said “No! Do not go.” Supposing those men had refused the voice of the Holy Ghost and went ahead to preach? After all, what they wanted to do is good. But a good idea is not necessarily a God idea.
Supposing they had refused to listen to the Holy Ghost and said “we are working for God, we must go!” They might have died in active service before their time. They would have died while fighting for God, without God. There are battles God does not fight with us, no matter how favoured and how anointed we are. It is possible for you to buy poison and re-label it as soft drink. It is possible for a man to pick up a serpent from a bush and program the serpent into your own life.
It is possible for you to be digging your own grave and hiding the spade. It is possible for you to buy the ticket taking you to nowhere. You buy a ticket taking you to nowhere; you just go. Unfortunately, it is possible to set battle in array against yourself. It is possible to hire a lawyer against yourself. It is possible to vote your destiny out of power. What I have described to you is sad but it is what is happening. You can manufacture weapons and begin to use the weapons to fight yourself.
*WHAT KIND OF BATTLES SHOULD YOU NOT FIGHT?*
1. The battle against the Holy Ghost. You can win all battles, you can resist any enemy, but do not fight the Holy Ghost. If the Holy Ghost says ‘sit down’, you sit down. If He says ‘keep quiet’, you keep quiet. ‘Do not talk’, do not talk.
Sometimes, I will face some people and ask ‘do you have to talk? You really do not have to talk. Keep your mouth shut!’ Maybe you say ‘they are insulting me’. Okay, tell me where they are pasting the insults on your body?
When the Holy Spirit says ‘keep quiet’, you keep quiet. The day the Holy Ghost gives up on you, you are finished. Are you fighting the Holy Spirit? You will not win. Are you fighting the Holy Spirit? I hope not. If you are, you better repent. Let the Holy Spirit beat you, slap you, throw you on the ground; it is for your own good. Do not fight against the Spirit of God. That is number one battle you must not fight.
2. Do not battle against the word of God. The Bible says _”For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”_ It also says _”He has exalted His word above His name.”_ *Listen:* The word of God will not adjust itself to fit your own lifestyle. You are the one who will adjust yourself to fit it.
Somebody told the great British Preacher that somebody was attacking the Bible and that he should defend the Bible. He said ‘me? Defend the Bible? You cannot defend a lion, the lion will defend itself.’ If you run ahead of the Bible, you must reverse. If you are trailing behind the Bible, you must catch up with it. Fighting against very clear instructions of the word of God is like fighting the weather. If you are fighting the weather, the weather will kill you.
So, going against clear teachings of the Word of God is suicide. To go against the clear teaching of the word of God is to face the angelic firing squad. It is dangerous to fight the word of God. Are you here this morning, and the word of God has been saying ‘Do not do this, do not do that’, and you are not listening? ‘Do not commit fornication’, and you are not listening? ‘Stop drinking’, and you are not listening? You are positioning yourself for bullets from angelic firing squad. It is a battle you can never win.
The Bible says _”heaven and earth shall pass away but not an atom, not an iota of my word will pass away unfulfilled.”_ Are those the words you want to contest? Are those the words you talk against, anyhow? Be careful.
3. The third battle you should not fight is biting the fingers that have fed you. If you bite the fingers that have fed you, you are actually fighting God. It is madness to throw stones into the river or well from which you drank before, because you might never tell; you may have to go back to that well again. But by that time, you might have thrown in so much rubbish into the well that it becomes undrinkable for you.
When some people are asked “which secondary school did you go to?” They reply “I will not tell you”. “Which primary school did you go to?” They say ‘I will not tell you’. They are ashamed to tell you, but that school they are ashamed to mention, did something for them. Has someone ever done good to you in this life? Do not antagonize the person: never. The Bible says _’whosoever repayeth good with evil, evil shall never depart out of his house’._
Do not speak evil against anyone who has blessed you or who has helped your life before. If such a person has annoyed you, it is best to keep quiet and hand over the case to God. The Bible says _”never repay evil for evil”_. It is a battle you can never win. If you are biting a finger that has fed you, note this very well.
4. The fourth battle you can never win is speaking against God’s anointed. No matter what any pastor or anyone has done to you, just report to God and leave it there. To his God, he is responsible, not you. God has not given the rod of discipline of His servants to anybody. He will personally supervise their discipline if He wants to discipline them.
It was Moses that said people should not go and marry foreign wives, but he is the same person who went and married an Ethiopian woman. What Moses did was wrong, and Aaron and Miriam gathered against him and said “this is wrong, you are not supposed to do this”. Yes, what Moses did was wrong, and he was wrong. But God had not given the rod of Moses’ correction into their hands. That is why it is dangerous to say you are fighting for God. Those people thought they were fighting for God. But by the time God appeared at the war front, He backed the Moses that they said had done something wrong.
He battled against those who were talking against Moses. No member of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries should ever criticise or run down any man of God; do not put your mouth. No member of this Ministry should carry rumours about any man of God, no matter what they say the person has done. It is not your assignment or business. No member of this church should be forwarding messages or text messages to people about something one pastor has done wrong. To do that is positioning yourself for divine judgment and it is a battle you cannot win.
Somebody sent you a message: “this pastor impregnated a ten year old girl or twelve year old girl”, do not forward it to anybody – delete. “This one stole money”, it is not your business, they have sent it to you, but do not broadcast; just delete.
This is an arena where the devil is cleverly dealing with Christians who are foolish. Members of MFM, please do not get yourself involved in criticising any man of God at all, just leave him to his God. You may be pitching yourself in warfare against God.
Notice that all those ministers of God are first of all human beings; they are carrying the passport of the human race. It is not in vain that Paul said _”pray for us”_. That is why you should be praying for pastors and praying for all of them. You will never see me taking a microphone or preaching anywhere against any man of God, even if they are preaching against me. But you will not hear me talking against them. There is too much information in the Word of God to be concentrating on things like that.
Are you one of those forwarding evil messages, gossips and rumours all over the place? I feel sorry for you. You may be pitching your tent against God. He has said he is a man of God, so leave him to that God to judge him.
5. Going into spiritual warfare with an unclean heart. Fighting with an unclean heart is a wrong battle. *Psalm 24:3-4* says _”Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.”_ If your heart is not right with God, and you are fighting the enemy, you are fighting the wrong battle. If the witchcraft in you is not dead, and you are fighting witches outside, you are wasting your time.
6. The sixth battle you should not fight is having zeal without wisdom and knowledge. You will kill yourself because you are fighting a war without wisdom and without knowledge. We are going to stop here because of our time.
*PRAYER POINTS – No Carry Over Prayers.*
*[Before Ministration Prayers]*
1. Every food that I have eaten, that has sold me to captivity, blood of Jesus, destroy them in the name of Jesus.
2. Powers dragging my blessings back to their covens, die in the name of Jesus.
3. Affliction and hardship, running after my family, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
4. Witchcraft fingers resting upon my body, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
5. O God arise, hand over my enemies to their enemies in the name of Jesus.
6. Destiny exchangers, my life is not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.
7. *[Pray this 3 times]*
Powers seeking for my blood, drink your own blood and die in the name of Jesus.
8. I fire back every arrow of death and hell in the name of Jesus.
9. Battles assigned to waste my life, die in the name of Jesus.
10. Powers introducing my destiny to wasters, be wasted in the name of Jesus.
11. Powers appointed to scatter my journey, O God arise, kill them now in the name of Jesus.
12. Arrows of miracle miscarriage, I am not your candidate, backfire in the name of Jesus.
13. *[Pray this 3 times]*
Powers begging witch doctors, begging marine powers against my life, die in the name of Jesus.
14. *[Pray this 3 times]*
Powers killing animals to kill me, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
15. End of the year battles, you shall not locate me and my family, therefore, die in the name of Jesus.
_Bow down your head where you are and talk to the Lord yourself saying:_
*”Father, I am sorry if I have been fighting against You, I am sorry if I have been fighting the battle I should not fight”*.
Talk to the Lord yourself.
1. Anyone cursing me using my mother’s name, shut up in the name of Jesus.
God bless you in Jesus name.
God bless you 🙏