MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES
THEME: No Vacancy
MINISTERING: DR D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scriptures: Ephesians 4:27, James 4:7, 2 Corinthians 2:11, Psalm 101:7, Proverbs 20:7, 2 Corinthians 2:11
Today, we are discussing what I call ‘No Vacancy’.
Can you say this loud and clear:
Listen to me all enemies: no vacancy in my life, by the power in the blood of Jesus!
Let’s take our bibles, look at the book of Ephesians 4:27
James 4:27, 2 Corinthians 2:11.
Many times we are fighting the enemies outside but the truth is that the enemies is most times, is already inside. The enemies that is already inside, we are already trying to fight the enemies outside.
It’s a tragedy if you give place to the enemy. If you put vacancy inside on your life, they will come in.
In the passage that we have red (Ephesians 4:27), it means that is you give place to the enemy; the enemy will stay. A lot of us are looking for external enemy but the enemy is already inside. And when the enemy is already inside, it is easy for the external enemy to get at you.
What does it mean then to give place to the devil?
What does it mean to put a vacancy sign at on the door post of your life?
1. To give place to the devil is to give any sin a foothold in your life.
2. To give place to the devil is to allow the entrance of the enemy into your life.
3. To give place to the devil is to decide to eat at the dinning table of darkness.
4. To give place to the devil is to allow the enemy to construct a building in your life. It is to allow the enemy to construct a flat, a big building in your life.
5. To give place to the devil is to allow the satanic exchange of your destiny. May your destiny not be exchange in the name of Jesus!
6. To give place to the devil is to allow yourself to be demoted to the animal level. From what is happening now, animal even have more sense .
That is when someone is demoted to the animal level:
* You’re sexually loose
* Your temperament is bad.
* You’re a glutton.
* And you’re a talkative.
7. To give place to the devil is to allow anger to control your life. And I want you to understand that this is a serious problem. If you’re battling this spirit, it means your problem is more than all the witches and wizards put together.
* Anger is an expensive luxury
* Anger reveals our true nature.
* Anger and temper, when you loose your temper always; it will shorten your life.
* That your anger is a weapon for the opponent and make sure that you don’t give any weapon for your opponent to fight you.
* He who makes angry conquers you.
* Anger is temporary madness.
* Go to bed with anger, the devil becomes your bed fellow.
* And listen beloved, you’re about as big as the things that makes you get angry.
* An angry person opens his mouth and closes his eyes.
* Anger manages everything badly.
* Anger starts with insanity and ends with a regret.
* Anger is like fire department, fighting fire with fire.
* They empty the pot because they are angry but they need a drink; that’s anger.
* The emptier the vessel of a person’s life, the quicker the burning.
* So, really; people who loose their temper and throw tantrums, and get really really angry are empty people.
Do you have the problem of anger? You need to really pray and seek for deliverance because in the school of deliverance, anger is one of the demon that stands at the door. And when you get angry and you loose your temper, they open the door and all day of things will rush rush into the person’s life.
– High blood pressure.
– Migraine and all kinds of problems will enter, when a person is rage.
I pray that every spirit of raging anger shall disappear in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
And if you have already been giving place to the enemy because of this spirit, the Lord will deliver you in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
8. You give place to the enemy when you harbor un-forgiveness against anyone. People that have offended you, you refuse to forgive them; you give place to the enemy. Jesus said ‘forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us’.
9. You give place to the enemy when you harbor hatred against anyone.
* Hatred is like burning a house to kill the rat.
* Hatred is self punishment.
* Hatred is the handcuff of demons. When you have hatred in your heart, you’re already inside an handcuff by demonic spirits.
* Hatred hits you harder than the one at which you throw it.
* Two people can’t hate each other, and they both claim they love the Lord; it’s not possible.
* Hatred is actually a cancer of intelligence.
* Hatred will use a man. No wonder the Bible says ‘anybody who hates his brother, is actually a murderer’.
* So when you harbor hatred, you have already declared that you’re vacant and that the enemy should come.
10. To give place to the enemy is to take what does not belong to you. All thieves open the door to the enemy. Anything you have that does not belong to you, you’re opening yourself up for attack.
11. To give place to the enemy is to harbor abominable materials in your possession. You need to carry out an inventory of everything in your house, so you know what is not of God; so that you can take it out of the place.
12. To give place to the enemy is to fail to tame your tongue.
The story of a man that was executed, shared by Daddy G.O:
There was a man that was to be executed because he was very vocal against many things, he was running government officials down with his mouth. And so, they asked him to face public execution by hanging him. So, a lot of people gathered that day; during this execution.
They had a law in that country, that if for example; they wanted to execute somebody and an equipment does not work, the rope does not work, or so; they will let the person go.
He had a lot of sympathizers and at the same time, he had a lot of people who hated him. The day of the execution came, they took him to the gallos. As they put the rope on his neck and they lifted him up, the rope broke and he fell down without any harm.
People began to clap, people were very happy for him. But when he rose up, he faced the crowd and said ‘you see what I mean, they don’t even know how to do good ropes in this country’. So the king commanded that they put him back again with a new rope, and he died because he could not tame his tongue.
If you talk too much and you’re a talkative, you have mouth diarrhea; you give place to the enemy.
13. You give place to the enemy when you fail to tame your appetite. You eat anything, at anywhere, at any place. Anything they bring, you eat. Anything you find, you eat. If you eat from house to house, you can as well prepare your obituary.
14. To give place to the enemy is to give in to worry and anxiety. You’re so anxious and you are worried. You’re worried about what will never happen, you worry so much.
15. To give place to the enemy is to be running the race God did not ask you to run.
16. To give place to the enemy is to eat a bread of sorrow. You’re eating the bread of sorrow. So, you don’t have the joy of the Lord as your strength.
17. To give place to the enemy is to allow bitterness into your life. Are you bitter against anybody? Drop it beloved, it will not favor you.
18. To give place to the enemy is to open up your mind onto wandering spirits. So many spirits wandering around, polluting people and causing trouble. You give place to the enemy when you give in to this wandering spirits.
19. To give place to the enemy is to continue in the iniquity of your fathers house. Your father married ten wives, you’re already married to more than one; you continue his iniquity. You belong to many secret societies and you rejoin them, you give place to the enemy.
20. To give place to the enemy is to be unserious in the with the things of heaven.
21. To give place to the enemy is to be sucking from the breast of familiar spirits. You know you have familiar spirits, you’re not doing anything to get out of it and you’re enjoying their company.
22. To give place to the enemy is to be warming yourself in the fire of the enemy. That is, you’re enjoying the benefit of sin.
23. To give place to the enemy is to engage in any form of deception.
24. To give place to the enemy is to create open doors for the enemy into your life.
25. To give place to the enemy is to have residential permit, in the valley of defeat. May you not be defeated in the name of Jesus!
26. To give place to the enemy is to make yourself a conducive material for satanic pattern.
27. To give place to the enemy is to allow the flesh to control your life.
28. To give place to the enemy is to make your head a landing place of curses and evil covenant.
29. To give place to the enemy is to allow the enemy to find a place in your life.
May you not give place to the enemy in the name of Jesus!
30. To give place to the enemy is to place your head on the lap of Delilah, on the lap of a strange woman.
31. To give place to the enemy is to give the enemy a welcome.
32. To give place to the enemy is to honor the enemy.
33. To give place to the enemy is to live a spiritually powerless life.
34. To give place to the enemy is to lack the fire of the Holy Ghost.
35. To give place to the enemy is to show no resistance. It says ‘resist the devil and he will flee from you’. So if the devil is not fleeing from you, what you should check is the manner of resistance that you’re presenting to the enemy.
36. To give place to the enemy is to sugarcoat sin and make it look fashionable.
* So, when you give place to the enemy; pride is defined as having class.
* Drunkenness is defined as being social.
* Indiscipline is defined as freedom.
* Youthful rebellion is defined as youthful exuberance.
* Lying is defined as being smart or ‘being diplomatic’.
* Dishonesty is defined as ‘being smart’.
* Gossip is defined as ‘sharing’.
* Promiscuity is defined as ‘being sexually active’.
* Laziness is defined as ‘being motivationally dispossessed’.
* Drug addiction is called ‘substance abuse’.
* Adultery is being called ‘extra marital social’.
* Stealing is being called ‘non traditional shopping’.
* And prostitution is called ‘commercial sex partners’.
You have coated the head, but the head is still inside.
37. To give place to the enemy is for you to exhibit all kinds of dishonesty. When you are practicing falsehood, you give place to the enemy.
– An honest man will neither receive money nor praise, that is not his due. Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
Are you dishonest? You’re opening your life up to the enemy.
– There are no degrees of honesty, it’s either you’re honest or not.
– Some people are honest, only because they never had a good chance to steal anything. They say ‘I’m not a thief’ but the reason they’re not a thief is because they have no opportunity to steal’. Some are saying ‘I’m not a fornicator’ but it is because they had no opportunity to practice fornication.
– Any employee that will steal for his boss, will also steal from his boss.
– Honesty is the cornerstone of success. You can never loose anything that really belongs to you and you can’t keep that which belongs to somebody else, it’s a principle.
– Dishonest accusation has a curse attached to it, which will waste it.
– Honesty prospers in every condition of life.
– It is better to fail than to pass dishonestly.
Are you giving place to the enemy? I hope not. If you are, you need to take a decision today; to get out of that school and declare a no vacancy in your life.
2 Corinthians 2:11. It is this ‘giving place to the enemy’ that gives satan an advantage over us.
What is advantage?
– Advantage is the benefit
– It is anything that places one in an improved position.
– It is a favorable circumstance.
– A favored position.
– A leverage
Satan is a great enemy of the saint. He is the great dragon, he’s a roaring lion, he’s the vile one, he’s a tempter and he’s the accuser.
Satan’s advantage is based upon one being ignorant of his devices or his method.
And his devices are:
– He looks for an open door.
– He enters through that door.
– You give him space.
– And he enters into the space.
When he (the devil) takes advantage of your life:
* There will be distraction.
* There will be discouragement
* There will be worry and anxiety
* There will be ignorance.
* There will be depression.
* There will be discontentment.
* There will be disunity.
* There will be worldliness.
* He will blind your mind.
* There will be enjoyment of evil company.
* The enemy will present the bait but hide the poison.
* He could be painting sin with good colors.
* It could present God as one made up of all mercy.
* It will encourage comparison and complaining.
* It will encourage temptation.
* It will encourage prayerlessness.
* It will encourage weak quiet times.
* It encourage bible illiteracy.
* It will encourage pride.
* It will encourage disobedience.
* It will spiritual laxity.
* It will encourage sexual immorality.
* It will encourage falsehood when you give place to the enemy and he’s already taking advantage of you.
You say ‘what can I do’?
1. You need to surrender your life to the Lord Jesus Christ, that is not negotiable.
2. You need to repent from every known sin, that too is not negotiable.
3. You need to sit down and carry out a thorough analysis of your life. You could say ‘father, in which part of my life am I giving place to the enemy, help me Lord to close that area where I’m giving place to the enemy’. ‘Help me Lord to declare no vacancy for the enemy in my life’. If you do give place to the enemy, the enemy will land in your life.
4. You should be a prayer warrior.
5. Be a man or woman with the word of God.
6. You should barricade your life always, with the prayers, with the blood of Jesus; with the fire of God and with all the spiritual weapons that we teach.
God bless you in Jesus name!
After Ministration prayers Daddy G.O:
It is time to pray now, and these are very serious prayers. I want you to pray from your heart. Pray like fire and like thunder, can you shout this loud and clear:
1. Any satanic advantage in my life, be dismissed in the name of Jesus!
2. O God arise, and deliver me from every spirit of self destruction in the name of Jesus!
3. Let all my enemies become enemies of themselves and fight it out, in the name of Jesus!
4. Powers of darkness dancing around my star, die in the name of Jesus!
5. Every battle assigned to make my life empty, scatter in the name of Jesus!
6. Every stone thrown against my life to push me into mistakes, backfire in the name of Jesus!
7. My stubborn enemies, carry the load that you have prepared for me in the name of Jesus!
8. Every foundational Goliath, my life is not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus!
9. My destiny, refuse to cooperate with the design of the wicked in the name of Jesus!
10. Wicked elders circulating my name, scatter in the name of Jesus!
11. Powers depositing battles into my life, I bury you now in the name of Jesus!
12. Enemies assigned to put my life into confusion, die in the name of Jesus!
13. My destiny in the judgement room of darkness, jump out in the name of Jesus!
14. Arrows assigned to make a failure, backfire in the name of Jesus!
15. Any battle of my parent that refuse to let me be, die in the name of Jesus!
16. Let the sweat and battle of the enemy backfire in the name of Jesus!
17. Every rope of darkness dragging me backward, backfire in the name of Jesus!
18. Powers assigned to turn my life to a shadow, I pull you down in the name of Jesus!
19. Whoever is dying and handing me over to the wicked, I disgrace you in the name of Jesus!
20. The factory of the enemy in my family, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
21. Arrows of shame, backfire in the name of Jesus!
22. Powers chasing my blessings away, your time is up; die in the name of Jesus
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’