MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters Lagos Nigeria
Sunday Worship Service
(HAPPY HOME MESSAGE)
May 15th, 2022.
Topic: MARITAL DROPOUTS
Text: Ephesians 5:22-33
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
No matter who you are, what you do and whatever you are, once you failed at marital side, you are a total “failure”.
Note: You don’t marry the anointing but you marry the man/woman.
If you are not careful in marriage, your destiny will not be fulfilled.
Note: Not every man/woman is your size bloc. We have over sized man/ woman.
Some men/women, who do not pray, marry over sized/under sized man or woman.
In the school of marital dropouts, there are two categories;
1. BABY HUSBANDS.
*Characteristics of Baby Husbands:*
– They shout at their wives.
– Beat their wives.
– They report their wives to their family.
– They insult their wives in public.
– They cheat on their wives.
– They get angry and put it on their wives.
– They used sex as a tool to harm their wives.
– They separate (divorce).
– They accused their wives.
– They marry many wives.
– They keep malice.
– They are not gentle.
– They share their private pictures with other women.
– They make negative comments about their wives.
– They put their own siblings above their wives.
– They turn their wives to slave.
– They do not invest into the spiritual growth of their wives.
– They are always after their own happiness (selfish).
– They do not play with the wives at all. No time to play with the wife.
– They don’t honour the parent of the wife or respect their wife siblings.
2. BABY WIVES.
*Characteristics of Baby Wives:*
– The raise their voice above their husband.
– Expose the weakness of the husbands to her family.
– They compare their husband to another man.
– They maltreat their husband’s friends and family.
– They are very wasteful.
– They compare their husbands to their former sex partners when they were in the world.
– They disrespect their husband in public.
– They challenge their husbands before the children.
– They prefer friends to their husband.
– They lie a lot.
– They are lazy and careless.
– They talks carelessly.
– They Love the children more than their husband.
*WHAT TO DO.*
2. Always apologize to yourselves.
3. Always pray together.
4. Love yourselves.
Note: Don’t let the enemies use your tongue to destroy your marriage, always confess “positivity” in your marriage.
_In my life, in my life_
_There is a great revival_
_Teach me Lord to watch and pray, and to read my Bible._
God bless you in Jesus name.