MFM International Headquarters Eagle Hour Financial Empowerment Program and Prayer Clinic
(Two in one Sunday Service)
Ministering: Pastor A. Aladejola (A.G.O)
Topic: Disgracing Witchcraft Cobwebs
Scriptures: Isaiah 59:5-6
What we are looking at now in the next few minutes is ‘disgracing witchcraft cobwebs’. If you want open doors and victory, then you must deal with these cobwebs. Many are suffering today, many are stagnated, many are harassed, many are denied their legitimate rights, many are frustrated, many are limited; all in account of witchcraft cobwebs.
What we have just red (Isaiah 59:5-6) is the activity of witchcraft. Cobweb is an activity of modern witchcraft. What spider does is to produce cobwebs, and it sets a trap for insect. When the insect now trapped and makes effort to come out of the cobweb, the more effort the insect tries to make out of the cobweb; the more the cobweb will be wrapped around it. The insect gets weaker and weaker till the spider comes and releases its poison on the insect and it dies.
There are people here this morning, you need to pray very well. This thing is affecting you. Sometimes, when you come out of your house, the cobwebs will surround one. How did the cobwebs surround the place.
There are so many listening to me and they know what I’m talking about. Anytime you experience this attack, disappointment follow.
What is their (witchcraft cobwebs) mode of operation?
1. Witchcraft cobwebs employ evil cover. There are many people who are speaking but nobody is hearing. There are many people who are shouting but nobody can hear them because there is an evil covering over them. There are many good ladies with good characters, intelligent and who possesses the qualities that will make good wives but they (these ladies) cannot be seen because there is an evil cover covering over their lives.
A.G.O narrates a real life incident:
A popular pastor in this country was pastoring a church. All of a sudden, he found out that there was no progress, no growth in that church. He prayed to God about it and an angel appeared to him. The angel asked him to follow him and showed him an evil cloud of darkness covering the place. He prayed and prayed against this evil cloud and to his amazement, he saw it rolling away.
2. The spirit of rejection. When the cobwebs are at work, a person will face rejection. Where the person supposed to be accepted, he will be rejected. Nice and decent, but will be facing rejection. Hardworking and diligent, facing rejection. There are so many people who have been accused of doing what they didn’t do. That thing is not normal, you have to prayerfully deal with it. Spirit of flies will be following such person. When the person opens up a business to sell things, nobody will patronize the business.
3. Spiritual arrest. When the cobweb is at work, they detain a person, they arrest a person, they stop the progress of a person. That is why you must not take the prayers of this morning blindly. The question is this: is your progress under arrest? Are you suffering or laboring under spiritual arrest? Something captured them, something arrested them. If you’re honest with yourself and you know you have a business or shop and you go there and all you do is to chase flies throughout the day, the spirit of cobweb is place and the business is under spiritual arrest.
Bottomline: Its a normal day if people go to hell from beer parkour, it’s a normal day if people go to hell from disco clubs. How will be said that you come to church and then you go to hell. No drunkard, no womanizer will make it to heaven. If you have not given your life to Christ, you have the opportunity to do so today. Don’t live this service while one aspect of your life is stagnation. God has promised that the repeated affliction stagnating your life shall expire today.
Before Ministration prayers, by Pastor Aladejola (A.G.O):
The month of September is the month of fullness of blessings, the month of completed. The month of September is the month of delivery. Every good thing you have been expecting shall be delivered to you in the name of Jesus. A closed mouth is a closed life. Positive things must happen to you in the name of Jesus!
1. Oh God arise: and let my glory manifest in the name of Jesus.
2. My miracle, where are you: appear, manifest by fire in the name of Jesus.
3. My destiny, you shall not end up a failure in the name of Jesus!
Concluding prayers by Pastor K. Adegbolahan (A.G.O)