MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Yaba, Lagos.
Glorious Sunday Service
December 19th, 2021
Topic: 12 BATTLES YOU MUST NOT FIGHT Part 2
Text: 1 Corinthians 9:26, 1 Timothy 6:12
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Remember that next Sunday’s service is our annual community hymn. We are coming here to sing to the Lord for His mercies and grace upon our lives next Sunday. Also next Sunday, there is a 30 minute after the service for all sisters. When you are coming, bring an extra head gear that you can tie on your head. We will pray on them and you will put on your head after the prayers. The one you wore to come, you can put in your bag, but the one prayed on, is the one you will wear home.
It is a prophetic meeting. We see the enemy preparing a cauldron of insanity for women. He has already started to share it out, but we do not want to be a part of it here and therefore I decree upon all the sisters here that any power assigned to attack your brain shall die suddenly in the name of Jesus.
Also, do not forget the annual seven days prayer into the new year. It is starting this week by the grace of God; on Friday. Get the booklet quickly. It includes prayers for seven days into the new year, the prayers for the first Power Must Change Hands of the year, and the ‘Quenching the Rage’ prayer points that we are going to pray from 7th of January to 7th of February, 2022. Please, even if you have members of your family who do not come to MFM, I recommend that you buy a copy and encourage them to participate.
===> I am praying that as stubborn and vampire enemies are warming up, God shall provoke them to destroy themselves in the name of Jesus.
Last week, we began to look at the twelve battles you must not fight and we stopped at battle number six. We are going to continue along those lines.
“I therefore so run, not as uncertainly”, meaning it is possible to be alive, to come to this life and you are running about like an aimless goat. “…so fight I as one that beateth the air”. It shows that there are some useless fights. Paul said “I am running, not with uncertainty. I am fighting, not as someone who is just beating the air”. If the Bible is saying that, it means that there are many who are just aimlessly beating the air, thinking they are fighting.
===> May you not be fighting as somebody beating the air in the name of Jesus!
“Fight the good fight of faith….” Why did the Bible put “good” in that scripture? It means that there are bad fights of faith. But you are asked to fight the good ones, not the bad ones. You see, beloveth, the truth is this: most fightings are not good. Some fightings are good, but most are not. Most fightings are just a proud attempt that people just want to prove their strengths at another person’s expense. Only very few are good fights, and like I told you last week, our God is a Man of War, but there are some fights He will not fight with us.
And last week, we began to look at battles we should not fight.
1. Do not fight against the Holy Spirit. You cannot win. Let Him beat you, fight you, put you on the floor, but do not resist the Holy Spirit. If you are here and there are certain things you are doing in secret, and you think nobody sees you, you are telling the Holy Spirit that He is a liar. Do not fight the Holy Spirit.
2. Do not fight against the Word of God. The Word of God will not adjust to your life, you will adjust your life to it.
3. Do not bite the finger that fed you. If anybody has ever been good to you in this life, do not bite that finger. It is a terrible fight when you are biting the finger that fed you. It is a horrible fight when you as a pastor are fighting your father in the Lord. You are fighting the father that got you converted. You cannot win that kind of fight at all. You cannot fight a father. It is not possible.
4. Do not join hands in speaking against any Man of God. Do not judge any Man of God. Their judgment rod is not in your hand. If they are doing something really bad and you do not want to be under them anymore, just move away. Do not start judging men of God. This is a counsel of every member of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries. You can never hear me on the pulpit running down any man of God.
There are so many things to teach that you have no time to be running down people. And those of you that when you see a negative information about any man of God, you are broadcasting it, whether it is true or not you do not know, you are sharing it, let me tell you that you are guilty of judging people and their judgment rod is not in your hand. If anyone forwards anything negative to you about any man of God, delete it. Do not be a courier agent to transfer. To his God who called him, he is responsible, not to you. I want you to understand this very well.
5. Do not go into spiritual warfare with an unclean heart. If you come to God, you must have a clean heart.
6. Do not have zeal without wisdom and knowledge. You are fighting with zeal, without wisdom, without knowledge. If you fight like that, you lose. The Israelites fought the apostles because they thought they were doing God a favour. They had zeal without knowledge. It is a wrong battle indeed.
7. When you fight the wrong enemy, it is fighting the wrong battle. There is no way God will fight for you when you are engaging in misfired aggression. You are waging war against the innocent; fighting those who are innocent. There is something known as the curse of the innocent. Any innocent person that is unjustly punished can issue a potent curse against the oppressor. So, you need to know your enemy before you begin a fight. If someone loves you from their heart and you are waging war against them, you are inviting disgrace. So, fighting the wrong enemy is fighting the wrong battle.
8. When you want to take over, when you should take cover, it is a wrong battle. Moses in Egypt fought with his own strength and he got into trouble. But when he fought in God’s strength, he won. Moses was trying to take over, when he should take cover. There is a time to fight and there is a time to run. When you try to take over when you should take cover, you get into trouble. The Bible says “when thou are strong, then thou shalt have dominion”.
9. You are fighting the wrong battle when you are praying against divine discipline and chastening. If Jonah had started praying against the storm in that boat, that prayer would not be answered. It was God who started the storm. You cannot fight against God. God is disciplining you and you are praying against Him, it is a lie. What you should do is to repent.
10. When you are fighting against divine decision: God has made a divine decision and to fight against that decision is to die for nothing. Many are dying like that everyday. A divine decision was taken, but you decided to fight. When the kingdom of Israel was split into two, the children of Israel decided to go and fight. God told them “do not fight this fight, it is from me. To your tents O Israel”.
11. When you go into battle without the presence of God. Moses said in Exodus 33 “if your presence is not going with me, I am not going forward”. Ensure divine presence before you fight.
12. Do not fight when there is abomination in your possession (Deuteronomy 7:25-26). A wristwatch from your former boyfriend, clothes from your former sinner friend, decorations that have satanic signals are things that you cannot fight a good battle when you have them in your possession. Do not bring those things into your house.
These are the 12 battles you must not fight.
1. Glory of my life, come out of every coven in the name of Jesus.
2. Powers waiting to tell me “what a pity!”, die in the name of Jesus.
3. Powers setting traps for me, fall into your traps by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. Powers using my destiny as a collateral, what are you waiting for? Die in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers saying that I will sing the song of frustration, shut up and die in the name of Jesus.
6. Powers smiling at me at daytime and troubling me in the night, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
7. Powers assigned to use my dreams to waste my life, die in the name of Jesus.
8. Wherever my picture has been taken to for evil, thunder of God, scatter them in the name of Jesus.
9. Powers insulting my glory, receive angelic slap in the name of Jesus.
10. Powers selling my life to yearly battles, you are liars, die in the name of Jesus.
11. (Pray this 3 hot times) Every good thing I want to do in the new year, manifest by fire in the name of Jesus.
12. Designers of grave clothes, carry your load and die in the name of Jesus.
1. Powers assigned to exchange my money in witchcraft markets, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
2. Wicked elders standing against my prayers, die in the name of Jesus.
God bless you 🙏