MFM International Headquarters Sunday Service
Annual Community Hymn Singing Service 2019
Theme: A Teaching Series – Every Member, a Prophet (Part 4)
Ministering: Dr D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scriptures: Numbers 11:29
Numbers 11:29 points us to the outcry of Moses to the son of men. Moses wished every Christian become a prophet. I pray for someone here that as you are moving into the new year, May heaven open your eyes so that you can see in the name of Jesus! May you stop seeing things after the flesh in the name of Jesus!
I can tell you that since we started teaching this series, the word of God says ‘touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm’.
Do you know that the reaction of God is always very strong when God’s prophet is touched?
Every one should develop themselves spiritually, every one must become a bible addict.
With that, you don’t put your life or thoughts in a man. The Bible issues a curse on those who put their life on man. No matter how anointed a prophet is, he is still a man. As MFM used to talk about ‘rearranged for revival’, it is the desire of God that every member becomes a prophet.
When you do that, nobody can deceive you or call something white to you when it is black. However, for this to happen, there is a price to pay.
Many just want to come to church to pick what is convenient for them instead of what is commanded. You must keep God’s commandment.
You should choose to be a prophet of God, so that you stop running all over the place consulting others. The pastor is not your God, your God is the almighty God.
G.O share a real life experience:
Once upon a time, a couple used to fight a lot. The man is an elder in the church, the wife also is a worker in church. During this fighting, the man use to beat up this wife. This woman use to dodge the blows. One day, the woman decided to fight back. She endured the blows, and all of a sudden, she gave him a heavy blow on his chest and to her amazement, the man fell down. She sat on him and started rushing blows on him. Another day, fight started, her husband rained blows again on her and she tried dodged it. She endured the blows and again, gave him a heavy blow on his chest, and the man fell down. At this point, power changed hands.
The man decided to report to the pastor in their church that his wife was beating him up. On there way to see their pastor in his house, they also saw the pastor and his wife fighting seriously. At this point, the man and his wife turned back and decided to go home to solve their problem.
I’m telling you this so that you too will be a prophet and not put your trust on any man.
The gift of prophecy is not for pastors or prophets alone, you too should get there (become a prophet).
Who is a prophet?
– A prophet is a man who has a insight into the will of God.
– A prophet is an oracle of God.
– A prophet is a divine mouth piece. A man or woman with his or her head in heaven.
The prophetic ministry is a ministry of seeing in the spirit. If you’re a prophet of Jehovah, you will be seeing vision, you will be seeing dreams.
It is important that you develop yourself to that level that you will be seeing in the spirit.
Another real life experience shared by Daddy G.O:
I remembered teaching this topic some years ago. There was a man selling tyres. He was selling new tyres but someone beside him was selling used tyres. All of a sudden, customers will come and price tyres at his and when he tells them the price, they will tell him they are coming. To his amazement, he will see them going to the next shop to buy used tyres. This kept happening and In three months, he only managed to sell only one tyre.
He was present in a teaching like this, he prayed a prayer ‘open my eyes oh Lord in the name of Jesus!’. He got home and dreamt of seeing a big hole and an handkerchief was buried inside. He took a bold step of faith and got to his shop the next day. He decided to dug the floor but people were laughing at him. He kept digging and he saw a white object, an under wear.
He took it, and burnt it. He anointed his shop and right after that act, people came immediately and started buying the new tyres in his shop. He sold all the tyres in his shop that day.
Seeing in the spirit is certainly very beneficial. Elisha told Gehazi that ‘went not mine heart with thee when Namaan turned again from his chariot to meet thee’.
I pray for someone here today, that by the power that divided the Red Sea, by the power that slapped Herod, that heaven shall open your eyes by the power in the name of Jesus!
When we say someone is seeing in the spirit, what does it mean?
1. It means having your spiritual eyes are opened. May your spiritual eyes be opened in the name of Jesus!
2. It means having revelational dreams, having visions, trances, expressions and visitations.
3. Seeing in the spirit means to have spiritual sight. When you now begin to see in the spirit, it may not start in a big way. Some may start in a dream, some in a vision, it could be a picture just showing before them. Some will open and close their eyes, and they will still see the revelation clearly.
When you begin to see in the spirit:
1. You become a member in the company of the prophet.
2. Fear becomes an alien commodity in your life.
3. You no longer see men after the flesh alone, you see them for whom they really are.
4. You gain access to the secrets and mysteries of God and then you understand what Amos 3:3 is saying.
5. You have more confidence in God.
6. Your life becomes a divine phenomenon.
7. You become who the Bible calls a ‘seer’.
8. You become a voice that has recognition in heaven, on earth and in hell.
9. Seeing into the spirit makes you to become a champion of situations.
10. It makes you to become a student in the school of revelation.
11. It prevent you from walking into the enemies trap.
G.O shares another incident:
Somebody shared a very sad story to me this morning. The person was here on Christmas Day. She heard me tell everyone present to be careful of where they go to eat. She knew someone who went to a wedding. He went there and began to eat. The person ran into trouble with stomach upset. They rushed the person to the hospital. When they were trying to see what is in the stomach, the person died.
The truth is this, those bewitching people through food, they may get born again some day.
If you allow your self to be used as chewing stick by them, it would be your own fault.
A brother was about to enter a plane. His usual tradition is when he enters the plane, he bows his head to pray. He prayed, all of a sudden a vision appeared before him, and he saw a pool of blood. He continued praying but still saw the pool of blood. He took his brief case and began to leave. The air hostess told him that where is he going and that the plane is about to leave. The air hostess said he will not be refunded his ticket fees but he wasn’t bothered. The planet crashed and everybody died, nobody survived.
What saved that fellow was that he had ability to see in the spirit.
Rise to your feet.
Before Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:
With a voice that roars like thunder, pray these seven prayers loud and clear. Do not allow anybody’s voice to be louder than your own:
1. Every waster assigned against my life, be wasted in the name of Jesus!
2. Arrows that entered into my life in the night, backfire in the name of Jesus!
This third prayer that we are going to pray, within the next 48 hours of praying it, the lord will do something unforgettable in someone life:
3. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise, give me a miracle that will move me forward in the name of Jesus!
4. Angels of war, arise, kill every enemies of my progress in the name of Jesus!
5. Wherever the enemy has stopped me this year, I get out now in the name of Jesus!
6. Powers assigned to make my enemies laugh at me, you’re a liar, die in the name of Jesus!
7. Powers introducing delay to my breakthrough, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus!
After Ministration prayers, by Daddy G.O:
The prayers to pray are not a gentle man prayer. It’s a prayer to see into the spirit. Many have prayed this prayer and became champions.
8. Holy Ghost, overshadow my eyes in the name of Jesus!
9. Any power assigned to use me as a sacrifice, I bury you now in the name of Jesus!
Announcement by Daddy G.O:
1. Don’t forget that the cross over vigil is taking place at the prayer city.
The booklet are still available at the book stores.
2. By the grace of God on Tuesday, we are not breaking our fast until we shout happy new year. We shall be breaking with water or juice.
3. Also don’t forget that new year Wednesday service is the first Wednesday Manna water service which will be taking place immediately and come with your bottle of water.
4. Let me warn again, I beg you in the name of the Lord. Be careful where you eat this season. The enemy want to balance its account and we shall not be victims in the name of Jesus!
5. Pastor blessing will be continuing until the 7th of January 2020 due to many reasons.