MFM International Headquarters Sunday Service (Happy Home Ministry)
(December 2019 Edition)
Theme: Every Member, a Prophet (Part 3)
Ministering: Dr D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scriptures: Numbers 11:29
For some time, we have been looking at every member, a prophet. We continue in that line today.
We pick our working verse from Numbers 11:29
This is a heart cry by the servant of God which is still a heart cry today. There are prayers and there are prayers, there are sermons and there are sermons. There are sermons that covers 2000 sermons. This is a sermon that takes over 2000 sermons.
Moses said how wonderful would it have been if unbelievers were prophets. It is only unto the prophets it is said that ‘touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm’. You must follow a message like this and become a prophet yourself. Any where aggression is targeted against the prophet of God, God’s reaction is very strong.
Right now, spiritual development is no longer a luxury. It is crucial and important that you grow spiritually. Shun all those things that are ungodly. The world is becoming more and more dangerous and a believer can not afford not to grow spiritually.
When you develop spiritually:
1. You have deep confidence in God.
2. You stop seeing men as they are after the flesh.
3. You laugh while others are crying.
4. You escape when others are being being swallowed by the enemy.
These were some of the teachings discussed when you develop yourself spiritually.
There are two things that needs to be dealt with:
– the hand
– The mouth
These two things are very powerful entities in the spirit. Those two things can make you or mar you. Those two areas must be looked at closely and seriously.
In the spiritual world, your mouth and your hands are very important instrument. In Romans 19, it says that confession is made with the mouth. In Mark 11, the Bible says you cannot speak unto the mountain.
Many people don’t understand that their hands are spiritual artillery. Many understand the use of mouth but not many understand the spiritual implication of the hands.
In the Bible:
– when you say someone is pouring water on someone’s hand, it means to serve the person.
– To wash your hands means you’re innocent of a crime.
– To kiss someone hands is an act of adoration.
– To lift up the heads, is to take an oath. It’s also a manner of praying for blessing.
– If they say someone has lifted up a hands against you, it means the person has rebelled against you.
– If you give someone your hand, it means an act or a promise of friendship.
– In the Bible, the right hand of God denotes His power and strength.
– To be at one’s right hand is to defend and support the person.
– Lifting up hands symbolizes offering prayer and worship. The hand is therefore a powerful spiritual entity.
– Laying on of hands is for many spiritual purposes. ‘These signs shall follow them that believe, they shall lay their hands on the sick and the sick shall recover’.
Meaning your hands shall carry a level of power.
The Bible say you shall speak in new tongues.
In the scripture:
– you lay hands on something to consecrate it.
– You lay your hands on something to sanctify it. If you’re selling something, that thing has no permission to say it will not sell.
That is why if you’re a pastor and you’re stealing God’s money, that hand you’re using to steal cannot heal anyone. It becomes a very sick hand. Those painting their hands, I feel sorry for the,. You don’t know the power those hands should carry. You won’t carry artificial fingers or paint it like the color of blood if you know the power those hands should carry.
– In the Bible, You lay hands to establish judges and magistrate. You lay hands to impact children and people.
– You lay hands to transfer sins and problems too.
Laying hands is so powerful that God warned Timothy that he should lay hands suddenly on no man so he does not become partaker of their sin.
Powerless hands, powerless mouth is a serious problem to believers.
Sometimes when we pray here, we say you should lift up your hands or smite your body with your hands. What happen is that power flows on that hand or to the parts of the body.
On that hand that you have, if you check your palm and look at it, you will find some interesting lines on those palms. Your storyline is carried on those palms. It’s a terrible thing when the hand is polluted.
Today, we have a lot of ministers and Christians with polluted and empty hands. When they lay it upon some people, such person finds himself or herself in trouble, wanting to commit sins they were not committing before. Some of those hands have been laid on wicked people and the sickness or bad spirits jump into their hands. Some even discovered that they have polluted hands and they still lay that hand upon the head of people and nothing prospers.
When your hands are empty with no power at all, it will affect your destiny and spirituality.
Why the hands of people carry no power:
1. Empty hands.
2. A life that are filled with alcohol.
5. Dirty lives. The power of God cannot flow through dirty vessels. Some are secretly committing sins and it’s blocking the flow of God in their lives. The power of God cannot flow through a careless and spiritually lazy life. A spiritually lazy person will lack power.
6. People who live vain and very worldly lifestyles cannot have power on their hands. You must take a decision whether you want to live for God or not., whether you want to support God or not.
7. Dirty hands or dirty business. Committing fornication. Hands of perversion.
8. Angry spirit. You always get angry and with very bad temper.
9. The fearful spirit. Fear quenches faith, quenches the move of the Holy Spirit.
10. The doubting spirit.
11. The hypocritical spirit. You know you have familiar spirit and you have been told but you want to cast out familiar spirits from the lives of others.
12. The unchristian thought. It’s a pity and it’s lamentable tragedy that power packed hands are becoming fair and fair.
What we need to do:
We need to cry unto God that His refiner fire must flow through our hands. His purging power to come upon those hands. Just as the mouth is an instrument to collect blessings, our mouth as Christians should put all our enemies to flight, our hands should to heal the sick, our mouth should calm storms, our mouth should utter hell shaking prayers, our lives as Christians should convicts sinners of their sins, our mouth should be a mouth of prophesy, a mouth that exercise unlimited authority, a mouth that brings joy and prosperity.
But again, these things are not so.
Words of believers carry no anointing and authority. That is why some demonic people living in the midst of christians eat up their prayers.
Why do believers fail to carry the power of God in our mouth:
1. Many of them are not qualified to carry the words of God in their mouth. Psalm 50:16-21. Plenty of mouth needs deliverance to exercise the power of God.
2. Those who are not born again.
3. Those who have sick tongues.
4. Those who speak careless words. Many use their mouth to glorify the devil and expects the same mouth to carry power.
5. Many possess abusive and harsh tongues. Of course, such people’s mouth cannot speak words of authority. Others speaks words of fornication, words that supports unrighteousness.
Beloved, all these deprives our mouth of spiritual power. You must decide that ‘father, I want my life to be purged’, ‘I want you to purify me, sanctify me to be a vessel’. It’s a decision and once you take that decision, there is a price to pay.
Worldliness must disappear from your life.
All those things that you’re running after that you have no time for God, you must shun it.
If the hands of believers carry the fire that the Bible recommends, they will be the richest around.
Bow your heads to pray and tell the lord to forgive you and cleanse you of every dirtiness inside depriving you of the power of God upon your hands and your mouth.
Talk to the Lord now. ‘I want my hands to be the battle axe of the Lord’, ‘I want my mouth to be the battle axe of the Lord. I want the words of my mouth to matter in heaven, hell and on earth’. Talk to the Lord now.
After Testimony session prayer:
1. Powers that want me to go into the new year without testimony, wherever you are, die in the name of Jesus!
Before Female Choir ministration, prayers by Daddy G.O:
These three prayers, they are placenta prayers. They are not prayers to be gentle with. Pray these prayers with your body, soul and spirit:
2. Every struggle that my parents passed to me, break in the name of Jesus!
3. Blood of Jesus, recover my glory from every captivity in the name of Jesus!
4. Any innocent blood shed by my ancestors that is crying against my destiny, be silenced by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus!
Before sermon, prayers Daddy G.O:
5. Wherever my glory has fallen, be lifted now in the name of Jesus!
6. Oh arm of God, arise in your anger, draw my enemies into the pit set for me in the name of Jesus!
7. Battle assigned to make me rise and fall, die in the name of Jesus!
8. Oh God arise, send a bigger Pharaoh to fight my Pharaoh in the name of Jesus!
9. Oh God arise and decorate me in the presence of those looking down on me in the name of Jesus!
10. Powers tying my glory to the past, fall down and die in the name of Jesus!
11. Envy of the enemy assigned to bury my destiny, kill the enemy in the name of Jesus!
During ministration Prayers, by Daddy G.O:
12. My hands, hear the word of the Lord, receive fire in the name of Jesus!
13. Every chain upon my hands, break in the name of Jesus!
14. Arrows of powerlessness, get out of my hand in the name of Jesus!
After Ministration prayers, by Daddy G.O:
15. Oh God arise, touch my hands, touch my mouth in the name of Jesus!
If you want every good thing you lay your hands upon to prosper, cry this prayer loud and clear:
16. Oh God arise, make my hands and my mouth your battle axe in the name of Jesus!
Announcement by Daddy G.O:
1. From deficit to dominion, a prayer meeting starting at 7am at MFM international headquarters and it will be shown all MFM churches.
2. Next Sunday is our annual community hymn singing. Get ready to sing to the glory of God.
3. Once services are on, it’s an insult to the Almighty when you’re using your phone to disturb others. Please note this will be taken seriously henceforth. Do not form the habit of converting your phone to bible. Glory be to the name of the Lord.
4. Immediately the service starts here, the ushers will remove any bag anybody keeps on any seat. Anyone who is not present will change to whatever seats are available.