MFM International Headquarters Sunday Service
Topic: The mystery of problems (Teaching series – part 2)
Ministering: Dr D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scripture: Job 14:1,
Last week, we began to look at the mystery of problems. If you weren’t here last week, I recommend you to get the tape. A quick recap:
1. Problems are universal entities, they do not discriminate.
2. They are no respecter of person.
3. Behind every problem, there is a spiritual problem pushing it.
4. We said every man righteous man will face the plot of the wicked.
5. The attack of the enemy can take three styles: fiery dart of the enemy, the stronghold.
6. Your parentage will determine the battles you will fight.
7. We said problems in life shows you have something worth contesting for.
8. The solution to crisis is inside the crisis.
9. The worst thing to do to oneself inside crisis is to wage war against yourself.
10. We do not choose our enemies, not our battles or struggles, but we can choose our weapons of warfare.
11. It is not our sins that causes of put us in the battles of life. Battles could come because of satanic territorial ambition. You have seen your star but they want to wage war against you for pursuing it. The Bible says that there was war in heaven and Michael and his angels fight the dragons and the dragons were cast down. If angel Michael had to fight, don’t find it strange that you too have to fight. Because conflict are part of life, God teaches his children how to fight. Psalm 144:1. Because conflicts are part of life, God teaches his children how to fight. If angels fought to eject rebels from heaven, then some blessings will not come our way without the application of force. Many forces have hired a flat at the doors of people’s breakthrough. Paul said a greater and effectual door was open unto him, but there are many many adversaries.
G.O narrates a real life incident:
On a recent trip, I was traveling to an MFM church in USA, I was inside a plane and there was an announcement that is there any medical doctor inside this plane? The announcement was made that a passenger needs help. No one responded and there was that announcement again. No noise and there was perfect silence. One said, (an air hostess), where are you from, I see doctor on your name? I said I’m a doctor but on another field. I asked her what is the problem, she said there is a Nigerian woman who is behaving like she is mad. Everyone is trying to help her but she does not want help. Everybody is helping her but she is screaming, She is shouting. Daddy G.O asked the air hostess what’s state she is from. She said from Edo state.
G.O saw her and asked her (mama) what is her problem. She asked her what happened. She (mama) said while she was in the plane, all of a sudden, she saw a snake choked her in the belly and it was as if it was coming out of her. All the air hostess were gathered at G.O’s back (behind me) but I couldn’t tell them when they asked what was wrong because they will feel one is also getting mad. I laid hand on her (mama) and prayed for her, she said it’s her first time of visiting her daughter in-law in Houston USA. I asked her if she has eaten, she said she hasn’t eaten. I asked what she will eat, she said rice but they said (the air hostesses) they don’t have rice. They brought pasta for her to eat, yet she declined. I asked her if she will eat bread, she said she will not be able to get to the toilet if she eat it. I cleared the tomato sauce from the pasta and I encouraged her to eat, she said she will eat and that everything is fine. The air hostess asked what was wrong, the G.O told them that mama was having a bit of discomfort and he prayed for her. I came to check her about an hour later, and I found she was fast asleep. Here was a woman planning to visit her son, there was a serpent waiting to kill her.
Shout this loud and clear: Every dragon at the edge of my breakthrough, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus!
If angels had to fight to enforce the purpose of God in Heaven, then we cannot afford to do less to enforce the kingdom of God in earth. It says the Lord is a man of war, the Lord is His name. James 4:7. satan doesn’t flee from those who do not resist him. He doesn’t respect peaceful settlement, he is not a gentleman and then; you cannot be one. Because the dragon and his angels fought and they didn’t prevail, satan shall lose in your life in the name of Jesus!
But there is a problem, all fighters are not winners. Whether the devil likes it or not, you will fight and win in Jesus name. No battle is for nothing, every battle has an agenda. No problem is for nothing, satan is not an entertainer. There is no victory without a winner, there is no battles without casualties. Whether the devil likes it or not, you shall overcome in the name of Jesus.
No man is at the same place he once was, when he lost a battle. If you fight against fornication and you lose, if you fight against adultery and you lose, if you fight against hot temper and you loose, if you fight against witches and you lose, if you fight against anger and you lose; your position will change. You are never at the same place you were when you lose a battle
When Samson lost to Delilah, he lost his greatness. When Goliath lost to David, he lost his head. Gehazi lost his prophetic ministry for the love of money. If Joseph had lost that battle to Portiphar’s wife, only heaven could quantify what he might have lost.
A soccer team who loses at the quarter final is knocked out of the football competition. What we are saying here is that in every battles of life, defeat is costly. A lot of youths today, they don’t like the kind of churches that they say ‘you can’t dress like this’, ‘you can’t club’. They like the churches where they said both the sins they have committed and the ones that they will commit has been forgiven.
Matthew 11:12. The simple scriptures we just red now has almost 25 implications in the lives of men:
1. In the kingdom of heaven, violence is allowed.
2. It’s telling us that the only language the enemy understand is ‘violence’.
3. The scripture is telling us that the winner in the battle of life has to be the hardest and the meanest.
4. It means to be violent as described in the scripture. Uncontrollably fervent and dangerous.
5. It means being forceful beyond what is considered necessary.
6. It means to be unusually strong and difficult to deal with.
7. The Greek word used denotes ‘smattle’. It means to be carried away by force.
8. The word ‘violence’ denotes strength and vigor.
9. This scripture says fervency and zeal are required for all those who desire to make heaven and disgrace the kingdom of darkness.
10. Holy violence is required to be where God wants us to be.
11. It’s telling us to run, wrestle, and agonize in Prayers. We must fight to paralyze the oppositions within and without.
12. There must be a desire to be victorious at any time and at any cost.
13. We must be involved in contending for the faith that once delivered to the saint.
14. Violence has to be like crowd taking a city by force.
15. It scripture passage tells us we are going to see unlikely people receiving breakthrough cause they were violent.
16. People that look like intruders will get blessed because they learnt the principle of warfare.
17. You cannot outgrow spiritual warfare, you must learn to fight.
18. Failure cannot take root in your life without your permission.
19. The fact that you’re still struggling shows you’ve not been defeated yet.
20. Once you make up your mind not to quit or be defeated, you won’t lose. I want you to understand this very well even as we go into serious prayer.
21. Spiritual warfare surround the path of miracles.
22. We are part of the battles, we cannot be neutral.
23. We are not just part of the battle. We are in a major territory the enemy is fighting.
24. The program of God remains sure. It is forward ever, and backward never.
25. A closed mouth is a closed destiny.
Bottomline: Michael and his angels fought, the dragons and his angels fought and they (the dragons) were cast down.
After Sunday school teaching, prayers by Pastor Clement Imoru:
1. My life, my life, my life, promote the revival agenda of God in the name of Jesus.
2. Revival fire of God, pass through mountain of fire and miracles ministries in the name of Jesus.
3. Revival fire of God, pass through Nigeria by fire in the name of Jesus.
Before Hymnal Ministration Prayers by Daddy G.O:
4. Everywhere I go this month, darkness shall flee in the the name of Jesus.
5. This month, I plug my life into the socket of divine favor in the name of Jesus.
6. Every agenda of the wasters for my life, backfire in the name of Jesus.
Before men choir ministration, Prayers by Daddy G.O:
7. Every incantation used to tie down my journey with slow motion, backfire in the name of Jesus.
8. The battles of ‘work very hard but have very little’, die in the name of Jesus.
9. Every hand assigned to pull me down, wither in the name of Jesus.
10. Battles that is insisting that I must be put to shame, backfire in the name of Jesus
11. Glory wasting arrows in my body, come out now in the name of Jesus.
During Sermon Prayers by Daddy G.O:
12. Every dragon at the edge of my breakthrough,what are you waiting for: die in the name of Jesus.
13. Village witchcraft at the edge of my breakthrough. What are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus.
14. Envious witchcraft at the edge of my breakthrough, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
After Sermon Prayers by Daddy G.O:
15. Bow your head: Father, I don’t want to go home the same, I want something tangible to happen in my life in the name of Jesus.
The prayers to be prayed are called problem dissolvers. Pray them like a man from another world, don’t negotiate:
16. Satanic loads on my head, die in the name of Jesus.
17. Powers assigned to slaughter my greatness, die in the name of Jesus.
18. Power of herod killing good things in my family, die in the name of Jesus.
19. Where is the Lord God of Elijah: arise, waste the enemies of my progress in the name of Jesus.
20. Powers assigned to bury destiny in shame, you’re a liar, die in the name of Jesus.
21. Powers assigned to mess me up, O God arise, mess them up in the name of Jesus.
22. I shall locate my helpers, my helpers shall locate me by the power in the blood of Jesus.
23. Every garment of sickness assigned to kill me, catch fire in the name of Jesus.