Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, International Headquarters, Onike, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
Topic: The Mystery of Problems
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Job 14:1 gave us a total summary of life on earth. Like I used to say that if you are looking for a second name to call this earth, it is called ‘troubles’.
Let me introduce you to the mysteries of problems:
1. Problems are universal entities. It does not discriminate, there is no racial discrimination. Every nation you go, race you go or meet; have their own problems.
The black man have their own problems, the white man or Asians have their own problems. Some are sickness, loneliness, backwardness, suicide e.t.c
2. Problems are no respecter of persons. They don’t care whether your father is a professor or arch bishop, or president. They don’t care whether you’re a professor. Every one either has a problem or is fighting a problem or he himself or herself is a problem. I use to tell people at higher institutions, ‘the reason you’re calling yourself a professor is because there is no Goliath like problems’.
3. Behind every problem, there is a spiritual force. Something is pushing it, keep pushing it. Many people don’t understand MFM prayers because we pray against the spirit or forces behind problems. Some powers are behind a problem. Once those powers are killed, the problem dies. I pray for someone here today, that the strongholds, the powers behind every problems facing you, by your ten fold Amen: the problems shall die today in the name of Jesus! The enemy has gone/ move to harass, to detain, to afflict, to limit, to restrict: from streets to streets, it has gone from family to families, community to communities, city to cities, village to villages. I pray for someone here today that any power that is giving you a strange command shall expire in the name of Jesus!
G.O narrates a real life incident:
I was in MFM France, this woman flew in from a francophone country. As I was praying for here, she was not saying Amen but she started singing with tears in her eyes. She was singing:
Eli Eli Eli, lamach sabatani (2ce)
I asked her what she was singing, she said she didn’t know it. I told her the meaning it was the words Jesus spoke on the cross that ‘my Father, why hast thou forsaken me’.
She now told me what happened in her home. She said her husband was a police chief. All of a sudden, their daughter reported that her father raped her. The father denied that allegation but he was arrested and kept in cell. He committed suicide and died later. After his death, the daughter came out and said she told a lie because her father was not happy with her anytime she fails to pass her mathematics exams. That was what brought the woman down to the program.
4. Every righteous man or woman will face the plot of the wicked. Joseph was a righteous man, he didn’t give anyone any headache, he faced the problems of the wicked. Daniel was a righteous man, Shedrach was a righteous man, they faced the problems of the wicked. The enemy rejoiced over them but that joy was short lived. They prepared lion’s den for Daniel, all of a sudden it became the enemies burial ground. I pray for you that the problem that came from your enemies shall kill the enemy in the name of Jesus. You don’t have to offend anybody for problems to come your way. Daniel offended no one, Jesus offended no one.
5. The attack of the enemy can take three stars: Firstly, the fiery dart of the enemy. Secondly, it is a ‘strong foothold’ used to hold down the person. Whether your problem is a fiery dart or foothold, the ocean divider shall embarrass them in the name of Jesus. Thirdly, the enemy can come using a stronghold. The stronghold is a place difficult to attack and uneasy to defend. Abraham told Abimelech a lie that Sarah wasn’t his wife, Isaac told Pharaoh a lie that Rebecca wasn’t his wife. Sixty years later Jacob told his father a lie that he was Esau, 80 years later, ………, 120 years later, ……. and many many years later, Judas from Judah betrayed Jesus.
6. Your parentage will determine the battle you fight. If Israel didn’t go to Egypt, they will have no business passing through the Red Sea. Their fore fathers took them to Egypt. It was the journey to Egypt their parent took them to was where they spent a lot of time to get out. Many of you, your parents took you to Egypt, escorted you there and then they died. They now left you in your problems. Many of our parents, in their innocence handed us into battles/problems. Many of the problems your mothers confronted, they are still in charge of your life. Your parentage determines the battle you fight.
7. Problems in life show that you have something worth contesting for. The enemy wants to take such thing out of your life. This is why you must roar in desperate prayer today like a wounded lion.
8. The solution to problems is actually inside the problems. One of the greatest prayer to be prayed at deliverance grounds is ‘my problems, reveal your origin in the name of Jesus’. Every Goliath has an unprotected fore head. The problems of most crisis is inside the crisis itself. There is miracle in the garden of mysteries, a triumph in your travails, there is prosperity in poverty. Every problems comes with its seed of solution. All things work together for your good. If your enemies are working hard against you, you need to cry out for God to show you the answer. You can turn every pressure the enemy is putting against you to testimonies. Nobody gained anything useful in this world who didn’t solve a problem.
9. The worse thing you can do to yourself when there is a problem is to wage war against yourself. Some wage war against themselves every day. They actually wake up to face battles of fighting themselves. They put things or marks on their head or lips when it’s not suppose to be there. They put lipsticks that come from dead babies on their lips when it’s not suppose to be there. They dress like angels in the presence of God inside and dress like jezebels outside. When you give in to worries and anxieties, you wage war against yourself. They ask you to fast and you refuse to fast, keep quiet and you refused to keep quiet, you’re waging war against yourself. It’s like you’re hiring a lawyer to fight you, assisting the enemies to fight you harder. Many don’t even know that there are two categories of spirit husbands: category of demons and fallen angels. Those angels (fallen angels) found daughters of men very beautiful. You’re now the one fertilizing your problems, don’t wage war against yourself.
10. We do not choose our enemies, we do not choose our battles, we do not choose our struggles but we can choose our weapons of retaliations which is what we are going to do this morning.
To be continued on another teaching
You need to become the friend of God in order to pray these ocean dividing prayers we are going to pray today.
Prayers by Daddy G.O before Hymnal Ministration:
1. Holy Ghost fire, destroy every embargo assigned against my life in the name of Jesus.
2. Every witchcraft coven discussing my matter, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
3. Fire of God, thunder of God, arise: kill every problem in my life in the name of Jesus.
During ministration Prayers by Daddy G.O:
5. Powers assigned to kill my joy, die in the name of Jesus.
6. Problems assigned to kill me, die in the name of Jesus.
After ministration Prayers by Daddy G.O:
This is the time for the ocean diving prayers. If you pray and you loose your voice and the mysteries of the problems is shifted away, you’ve made a good bargain. The prayers must be prayed with volcanic force and with the spirit the righteous take it by force:
7. Powers jamming answers to my prayers, die in the name of Jesus.
8. Powers assigned to use my blood for business, die with your blood in the name of Jesus.
9. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise: turn my problems to miracles in the name of Jesus.
10. I come to Zion by the power in the blood of Jesus, my story must change in the name of Jesus.
11. Powers assigned to make the leaf of my destiny to wither, what are you waiting for: die in the name of Jesus.
12. Every grave cloth fighting my destiny, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
13. Lion of Judah, arise: pursue my pursuers in the name of Jesus.
14. Any thing in my life that wants to bury my life, get out now in the name of Jesus.
The next three prayers have hundreds of angels attending to them:
15. Battles assigned to make me a servant to my juniors, die in the name of Jesus.
16. Powers wearing rags to represent me, run mad and die in the name of Jesus.
17. Arrows of darkness delaying my celebration, backfire in name of Jesus.
18. Strange powers in the garden of my life, die in the name of Jesus.
19. Powers counting days for me to be put to shame, die in shame in the name of Jesus.
20. Powers that does not want my eagles to fly, die in the name of Jesus.
21. Powers that wants me to eat the food of disgrace, what are you waiting for: die in the name of Jesus.
22. Violent men, I’m not your candidate: die in the name of Jesus.
Announcement by Daddy G.O:
Don’t forget that this Wednesday is our Manna water service.
Don’t also forget that this upcoming PMCH program is our annual water of fire program