MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Yaba, Lagos
Wednesday Manna Water Service
December 1st, 2021
Topic: CONNECTING TO THE SUPERNATURAL POWER OF GOD
Text: Psalm 77:14, Matthew 19:26, Psalm 126:1
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Tonight, before we go into some destiny changing prayers, being the first Manna Water service in the last month of the year, and so it is a prayer meeting; listen to me for a few minutes.
I remember that our popular song which says:
Who is like unto thee, O Lord? Who is like unto thee, O Lord? Among the gods, who is like thee? You are glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?
God is in the business of doing wonders because we serve a supernatural God. Remember, He did not say “some things are possible”, He said “all things are possible”. So, no matter what you are thinking about, no matter any situation you have, with God, all things are possible.
There are some certain things the Lord will do and it will be like a dream.
===> I see somebody here tonight, you have been written off by the enemy, but there is going to be a shift tonight, and those that have written you off shall celebrate you in the name of Jesus.
The supernatural is actually the foundation of Christianity. Christianity is a supernatural religion. The supernatural is God’s divine nature. He brings heaven to invade the earth. The supernatural is very relevant, so so relevant to our lives today because we are daily confronted with strange troubles, powerful and wicked spiritual forces.
We need to begin to openly demonstrate the supernatural power of God. The Bible says we fight a supernatural war. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places”.
So, we are fighting supernatural forces. When you are praying with somebody, and a voice is speaking from that person’s throat, it is supernatural. So we are fighting supernatural warfare.
===> I am praying for somebody here, any power that is saying “we shall see how you will succeed, we shall see how you will make it”, we bury them tonight in the name of Jesus! ( A ten fold amen).
So, we must operate in the supernatural if we want to deal with these supernatural forces. The supernatural is what differentiates Christianity from other kinds of faith. It is the proof that the God of signs and wonders is alive. Many times we sing “I am serving the God of miracles, I know, yes I know” but many people do not believe.
The Bible says “and these signs shall follow them that believe”. There are some signs that are supposed to be following us. We are supposed to carry the power of God all over the place. So as long as you are born again, you are a child of God, you have surrendered your life to Jesus, you are entitled and qualified to operate in the supernatural.
The supernatural is not the exclusive rights of bishops, overseers, pastors, evangelists, prophets, no, it is for everybody when you are born again.
===> May the power of God catapult you into the supernatural realm in the name of Jesus.
Christians are supernatural people. Our new birth; being born again is a supernatural birth. You do not go back to your mother’s womb and be born physically again, no. A new birth is supernatural. The Bible we read is a supernatural book. Our teacher, the Holy Spirit is a supernatural teacher.
Tonight, decide that you must connect to the God of the supernatural. When we say supernatural, what do we mean?
– an unnatural intervention in the possibilities of men by God.
– something that exists outside the realm that we can see like this
– something that exists above the natural realm
– something that exists above the natural kind of operation
– phenomenal power that happens unusually
– it goes beyond nature
– going beyond human possibility
– something that goes beyond natural explanation – you cannot explain it.
And that is what we wish to connect to, here tonight; and I want you to pray to connect to it.
I am going to allow you to listen to a testimony of the supernatural power of God. I want you to listen very carefully so that when the time comes and we begin to pray the prayers to connect, you will be able to connect to that power too.
After the testimony, sing:
That is why you are called Jehovah,
That is why you are called Jehovah
What you say you will do, that is what you will do,
That is why you are called Jehovah. (Shout 7 Goliath destroying halleluyahs).
The testimony shows you that God is still in the business of the supernatural. An angel took a person from this altar, half dead, half alive, because they had 12 hours deadline to travel to her husband’s place, hand over the boy and come back. The angel went with them all the way and brought them back to the altar of the prayer city.
===> I am praying for somebody here, the angel that will bring you blessings shall locate you in the name of Jesus. The angel assigned to take you to your place of glory shall locate you in the name of Jesus!
Bottom line of what I am trying to explain to you is: these kinds of testimonies you hear are the kinds of supernatural things that should be happening in our lives. Consider the scriptures:
– a hand appeared from nowhere and began to write on the wall in the king’s palace – the supernatural.
– A man vanished from a place in Acts of the Apostles and appeared somewhere else twelve miles away – the supernatural.
– the earth suddenly opened up and swallowed some people; swallowed a rebellious family – the supernatural
– someone threw a light stick on top of a river and that light stick brought up a heavy iron
– Jesus walked on the waters – it is supernatural
– a cloud of smoke and fire was moving on the ground and that is what the Israelites were following – it is supernatural.
– food mysteriously appeared, and the clothes and sandals they were wearing never wore out – it is supernatural
– they threw people into the fire and they were engulfed by flames but it did not burn them- it is the supernatural
– some people were hearing noises in the Bible but they did not see anybody making the noise and they started running away- that is the supernatural
– animals talked to somebody in the Bible- supernatural
– people who had died were brought back to life by Elijah and Elisha – the supernatural
– Elijah stood on that mountain, Mount Carmel and first of all brought fire down, then brought down water within the same location. Fire and water from the same source- the power of the supernatural.
“With man, this is impossible, but with God, all things are possible”.
===> I am praying for you that the angel that you will follow, that will take you to your place of breakthroughs shall appear to you by fire in the name of Jesus.
1. Powers crying in the night against my glory, die in the name of Jesus.
2. (Raise your two hands to the heavenlies) Any chain in my body, break in the name of Jesus.
3. Powers swallowing good things in my life, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
1. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, answer your name in my life in the name of Jesus.
2. Let God be God in my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Powers that hate my testimonies, you are liars, die in the name of Jesus.
4. Any power in existence expanding my battles, what are you waiting for? Die in the name of Jesus.
5. I plug my life into the supernatural power of God by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
Raise your Manna Water and pray the following:
6. My glory, my destiny in wrong hands, I possess you back in the name of Jesus.
7. Powers using the hours of the night to conclude my case, thunder of God, scatter them in the name of Jesus.
8. Ancestral dog of my father’s house, barking against my glory, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
God bless you!