MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Wednesday Manna Water Service.
August 3rd, 2022.
Topic: WHEN THE ENEMY REMAINS ADAMANT
Text: John 14:30, Jeremiah 1:19
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
The kingdom of darkness brought their xray machine to Jesus to see where they can gain entrance but they found nothing. Keep that at the back of your mind. God is still in the business of doing deliverance. “I am with thee”, saith the Lord, “to deliver thee”. Now listen carefully. Jesus came to save, heal and deliver. The arena of deliverance is a serious arena of conflict. It is what you can call “the ministry of conflict”.
Jesus asked that demon “what is your name?” He said “I am legion, for we are many”. The other time too, Jesus was in a synagogue. The priest did not know who He was. The people there did not know who He was, but the demons there knew Him. They were the first to harass Him. They asked “what have you to do with us, Jesus son of the living God? Have you come to punish us before our time?” They said “we know who you are. All these people may not know who you are, but we know who you are”.
So, the deliverance arena is an arena of conflict, debate, contest. A serious arena of argument most times. Difficult demons. The inflexible aggressor. The stubborn demons. It is a common phenomenon in spiritual warfare. If you have ever been to deliverance ground, when prayers get to a level there, you would have heard some powers screaming “no! I will not go! I will not leave!” Some aggressors leave at one command. Some leave after plenty of commands. Some stay and argue. Some utterly refuse.
They even ask you questions. “Were you there when her grandmother dedicated her to me? Were you there when he was sleeping with our member?” So the agenda of the stubborn pursuers and stubborn slave drivers is a serious matter in deliverance. But there are always situations where the enemy gives up easily. There are also situations where the enemy remains adamant. You say “go!” He says “no! I said no!” Why? They give reasons. Some will ask “if I leave, where am I going? I have been here from the womb”.
===> I am praying for somebody here in this interesting meeting that whatsoever power is saying “no”, that they will not let you go, at the aggressive shout of ten Goliath-killing amen, they shall be destroyed in the name of Jesus! (Another tenfold amen).
When we say “adamant” we mean:
– becoming unshakeable.
But Jesus said “Behold, I give you power over serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you”. That is the stand of scriptures. But there are situations where they remain adamant. When the Bible talks about serpents and scorpions, it is talking about the power of darkness in all its ramifications. It is talking about:
1. the demon god: the demon rulers and powers that rule over mankind. Demon gods that men worship and consult. They hold people captive. When you are confronting these ones, it is different from when you are confronting a junior spirit.
2. The strong man which is an evil power assigned to a person, a place, a thing, a family, a community. And once a strongman is assigned against certain things, you have to do battle. They are extremely stubborn. But thank God the Bible says they can be overcome. They can be disarmed, dislodged. Their captives can be set free.
===> I am praying for somebody here: any strong man assigned to any situation in your life is buried alive today, in the name of Jesus.
3. Ground forces of satan. They operate on the surface of the earth. They are serpents and scorpions. They are the lion and the adder. They are devourer, looters and killers.
4. Fowlers. Hunters of destinies.
6. Tormentors in all their ramifications. The Bible even makes us to understand that there are arrogant enemies, raging enemies, very hard slave masters. Enemies willing to die than to let you go. Enemies that want to negotiate a person’s freedom. Sometimes on deliverance ground, you hear “let us negotiate” and ministers will say “no, we are not here to negotiate. We cannot negotiate with you.”
===> I am praying that the backbone of any stubborn power facing any situation in your life shall be broken, in the name of Jesus.
Now, listen carefully. Under what situation will the enemy refuse to let a person go? I am going to list out those situations now because if that situation is in place and you do not remove yourself from it, the enemy will stubbornly stay.
1. When you stubbornly stick to sin, the enemy will not let you go. Sin will:
– take you to places you never wanted to go.
– keep you longer in bondage.
– make you a permanent prey of darkness.
2. When there is an evil promissory note on you by your parents. Maybe your parents have a promissory note to the devil and now you want to ask them to release you. They will keep referring to it. “But her father said. Her mother said”. It is sad when a promissory note is upon your life and you are completely unaware.
===> This is why I am declaring now that any satanic promissory note on anyone here that is working against any part of your destiny, I bury them now, in the name of Jesus.
3. When an evil angel has been assigned against you. Anywhere he or she goes, this evil angel follows you about.
4. When your divine destiny is considered risky by the enemies. They say “if we allow this man or woman to go, it will be dangerous to our kingdom. He will bring prosperity to people and set captives free”. So they stay and give the person a fight.
5. When a person is bound by multiple evil covenants. You are praying and breaking but what are you going to do when they begin to put a person in evil covenants from childhood and the person is now 40 years old? They have been engaging the person since he was a toddler. So for 40 years, the person had gathered evil covenants. So you cannot just come and say “break!” And everything breaks like that. No, it does not work that way. It has to be dealt with, the way a person removes layers from onions, until everything is over.
6. When a person is under multiple curses. There are plenty of curses upon a person and they have to be individually broken.
===> I am praying for somebody here: every covenant, curse, giving power to any problem in any life here, by the power that disgraced Goliath and Herod, and by the Spirit of the prophets, I command them to die, in the name of Jesus. (A sevenfold amen).
7. If the property of the enemy is in your life. They will not let you go even it was you who got them. Even if it is jewelries, or something you attach to your head. You do not know it belongs to them because you just want to make yourself look fine. But they know it is their property so they will not let you go. They keep harassing until you evacuate their property. This is a very very serious matter. I want you to understand this very well.
8. When a strong man has been assigned to the person’s life.
9. When you have been unconsciously initiated into their camp. A person can be a blind witch or familiar spirit. You are there but you do not know. It has been unconsciously put there. If you are fighting them, you cannot succeed because part of you is in them, and part of them is in you.
10. When you as a former satanic agent are now trying to break free. They will fight you hard.
11. When the problems are sponsored by ancestral spirits who will argue and say “no, nobody in this family becomes a pastor. Nobody becomes rich here. Why do you want this one to be rich?”
12. When the problems are supervised by marine powers. It is a problem when somebody’s certificate, marriage, business has been bound in the waters.
13. When you are living in a demonized house. There are plenty of houses like that where you bring in things and take out nothing.
14. When you have committed immorality with an agent of darkness and materials from your body are present in their coven.
15. If you are bearing a bad name, a name you should have changed as a Christian. God hates idolatry with perfect hatred. So if you are bearing a name having to do with an idol, of course you know the Bible hates idolatry. They will stubbornly refuse to leave.
16. When you have an evil mark on your body. That is why you need to check any marks you see on your body very well.
17. When you love your chains. We wrote a book many years ago titled “slaves who love their chains shall remain in their bondage”. When you love your chains, they remain there.
18. When you accommodate abomination in your house. They will not let go if it is so.
WHAT TO DO!
1. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ.
2. Take your circumstances back from the hands of these evil powers.
3. Revoke all grounds that you have given to the enemy by aggressive renouncement.
4. Take authority over your situation as a believer.
5. Command these powers of darkness to let you go.
6. Claim all the benefits of Calvary.
7. Make a list of all your affairs, highlighting the problematic areas and dealing with them one by one, praying one by one in detail, asking God to shed light upon them.
8. Deal with spirits behind the problem you have with violence.
9. Clean your environment.
10. Clean your life too. When your life is clean, you stand a good chance of fighting.
Tonight, the prayers are the kind to dismantle stubborn enemies and the prayers are not many in number; but they are effective if you pray them well.
1. Arrows from the cradle, what are you doing in my life? Come out now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Strong man, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus!
3. Bondages in my blood, die in the name of Jesus!
4. Dedications, speaking against my destiny, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus!
5. Wicked powers, increasing my disappointment, die in the name of Jesus!
6. Where is the glory of my inner man? Manifest by fire! in the name of Jesus.
7. Every power that does not want to let me go, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
8. Angels of the living God, relocate me from every ancient prison, in the name of Jesus.
9. Inherited shackles of witchcraft troubling my family, break in the name of Jesus.
10. Battles that want me to sow but not reap, die! in the name of Jesus.
11. Documentation of my parents’ errors, affecting my progress, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. You stubborn pursuers, hear the word of the Lord, destroy yourselves, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you 🙏