MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES,
INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS, ONIKE, YABA, LAGOS, NIGERIA
Manna Water Service
Wednesday 4th March, 2020
Topic: THE COMPANY OF PURPOSE INSANITY
Text: Eccl. 3:1, Rom.8:28, 1 John 3:8, John 18:37.
Minister: Dr. D. K. Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Eccl. 3:1 – “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:”
What we are explaining tonight is considered a great problem of man if not the greatest.
Romans 8:28 – “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.”
1 John – “He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
John 18:37 – “Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayeth that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth hearth my voice”
There is a large company that passes a large number of human being. The company is big, male and females are inside it, people of different ages are inside. It is colour blind: does not discriminate, it addresses are always full. It is the Company of Purpose Insanity.
What is Purpose?
– Your purpose is the reason you are in this world.
– Your purpose is what has been written down concerning you.
– Your purpose is the solution you give the problem you are meant to solve on earth.
– It is the reason why God created you at all.
– It the desire approved by heaven for you to fulfil.
– It is your divine mandate, assignment, mission, the duty you were created to fulfil.
– It is your worth, benefit and volume of your existence.
– It is the justification for your existence.
– It is what makes you valuable on earth.
– It is the difference you are meant to make on earth.
It is the addition of the total impact you are to make on earth.
– It is the comprehensive programme of heaven for your life.
Unfortunately, majority of human beings are living a purposeless life. A man once said, “If the purpose of something is not known, abuse is inevitable”. It is a tragedy and lamentation for heaven, when you are put in a place to add value and you are the giving them troubles.
What happens when you fail in your place of purpose is that there will be an announcement of vacancy in heaven.
One great prayer you must pray is “My Father, do not replace me with stone, in the name of Jesus.”
There is tragedy in purposelessness. It is called Purpose Insanity. There is something called 1 Minute of Madness – it is enough to change your destiny forever; it is enough to change your story.
===> Any power that wants to replace you with stone, before you leave this place, they must die, in the name of Jesus. (10 folds Amen)
===> May you not be the enemy of your life purpose, in the name of Jesus.
Those in the company of purpose insanity move but do not go anywhere; moving in a circle. Purposeless life is the highest cost of shameful life and death.
Purposelessness is not a foundation for marriage at all; it is a key to poverty, it is wasting time and future. A purposeless person is an accident waiting to happen in the future.
Have you ever cried to heavens that:
1. What is it that you have written for my life?
2. What is my purpose on earth?
3. What is the problem that I am supposed to solve?
4. Am I in the right position?
5. Am I adding value to the church where I am?
Make up your mind today; I want to live a purposeful life. A great prayer indeed is, “O God arise, show me who I am, in the name of Jesus.”
1. Powers, assigned to make me die the death of my enemies, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Thou power of God, disgrace the laughter of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
3. Wicked elders, investigating my glory, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Powers that have vowed that I will not get to the top, what are you waiting for? Die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers, challenging my star, before I leave this place, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Arrows of last minutes disappointment, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Battles, against my original self, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
8. Powers, wanting stones to replace me, die, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’