MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
Wednesday Manna Water Service
July 15th, 2020
Special Live Broadcast
Topic: SKELETONS IN GRANDFATHER’S CUPBOARD
Text: Genesis 15:16, 2 Samuel 12:9-13, Lam. 5:7-12, John 9:1-2, Matt. 27:24-25, Isa. 3:14.
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Genesis 15:16 – “But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full”
2 Samuel 12:9-13 – “ Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the LORD, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon. Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife. Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.”
FEW CONCLUSIONS FROM WHERE WE HAVE READ
1. Your parents could put you into serious spiritual trouble.
2. It is possible to suffer from the consequences of the sin of another person.
3. The parental cup of iniquity can be shared.
4. Until that parental cup is full, following generations will continue to suffer.
5. Anyone could be drinking from that cup of iniquity now.
6. The ancestors can write spiritual promissory note on the lives of her descendants.
7. Ancestors can accept curses on the lives of her descendants.
8. An evil chain can bind a whole family.
9. Punishment could have a geographical location.
10. Forces in one’s background can ensure a back to square one syndrome.
May that not be your lot, in the name of Jesus.
11. Your parents can acquire a killer sword that will kill members of your family.
12. Disgrace can be the trademark of one’s family.
13. Evil parental acquisition may lead to suffering. Lam. 5:7
Consequences of Sins
i. No access to true deliverance
ii. Difficulty in finding very good employment
iii. Being pursued by untimely death.
iv. Terrible family trouble
v. Skin changes
vi. Countenance disfigurement
vii. Bastardisation of womanhood
viii. Mental cruelty against human
xiv. Untimely death
xv. Depression and sadness
xvii. Harassment by the powers of darkness
14. Curses issued upon parents could travel down to their children and be much more violent on the descendant.
HOW DO THEY ACQUIRE THESE SKELETONS IN THEIR CUPBOARD
1. By eating of food sacrificed to idols. 1 Cor. 10:19-21
2. Broken dedication to Satan and idols. 1 Cor. 12:2
3. Territorial rights, ritual violations and infringement. John 5:19, Num. 14:39-43
I pray that anyone who is in trouble of ritual violation; because of what the parents have done wrong, because of skeletons in grandfather’s cupboard; they shall receive their deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
Every power of “you shall not prosper” shall be shaken away, in the name of Jesus.
You shall prosper, you shall move from strength to strength, in the name of Jesus.
Every dream of retrogression shall be cancelled now, in the name of Jesus.
Every like-father, like-son problem; like-mother, like-daughter problem, assigned against you, that you are going through now, the Almighty will arise and give you victory, in the name of Jesus.
This is why in some families; people do not get married on time, marriage is a problem, sickness is a problem, anger, whenever they rise, something pulls them down, they always go to the wrong places, teenage pregnancies, untimely death, people will run insanity, a particular sickness is passing from person to person.
– Every collective captivity, I destroy your power, in the name of Jesus.
– Generational liability, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
– Powers that punished my parents and are now assigned to punish me, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
– Voices from my foundation, troubling my future, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
– Darkness in my foundation, troubling my life, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
– Opportunity wasters, assigned against my life from the foundation, die, in the name of Jesus
4. Receipt of cursed gifts.
5. Breaking covenants and vows made to God.
6. Breaking covenant with someone or satanic agents.
7. When you have satanic or occult drawing materials or statues in your possession or your parents have them in possession.
8. Keeping cursed or accursed material in the home. Deut . 7:25-26
Cursed things in our possession will lead to serious trouble. 2 Cor. 6:16
9. Handling unholy things. Lev. 5:2
10. Honoring demons
11. Celebrating demonic festivals or reading demonic books. Exo. 20:4
I pray that the Lord will arise and bless His people and the yokes that have His people in bondage will be broken forever, in the name of Jesus.
12. Living in a demonic establishment.
13. Living in a cursed land or territory.
14. Membership of a socially oriented demonic club. 1 Cor. 15:33, 1 Cor. 5:6
15. Use of any power contrary to the power of God.
16. Demonic names or names associated with idols, cults, incisions, tattoos all over the body.
17. touching demonically sacred things.
May the Lord help us in Jesus’ name
18. False swearing an oath. James 5:12
19. All forms of idol worship.
20. Using an object to swear
21. Blood covenants, evil dedications
SEVEN (7) STEPS TO DESTROY THE SKELETONS IN THE GRANDFATHER’S CUPBOARD
1. Deep and sincere confession of sin.
2. Complete surrendering of your life to Jesus
3. Destruction of all ancestral demonic connections or access.
4. Breaking and destruction of all generational curses
5. Reversing the effect and adversity passed down to you.
6. Release yourself from satanic court and prison.
7. Insure your life and your belongings by the power in the blood of Jesus
[Before Ministration – Breakthrough Prayers]
1. Any power that wants me to live like a dead person, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any power that wants me to walk out of my promise land, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God arise, empower me to destroy anything that destroyed my parents, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God arise, empower me to pursue any evil thing that pursued my parents, in the name of Jesus.
5. Any power, assigned to cover my glory, clears away, in the name of Jesus.
6. I shall arise and shine, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
7. Blood of Jesus, flush out every poison from my system, in the name of Jesus.
8. Powers that want me to go down when I am suppose to go up, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Thou generational Goliath, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every power, saying that I shall not rise; I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
11. Arrows assigned to kill my blessings; I kill you now, in the name of Jesus.
12. Satanic birds, covering my glory, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
13. Any power, assigned to hold me down to this level, die, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every congregation of mockers, gathered around me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every battle, assigned to block my ways, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every battle like the wall of Jericho, confronting me, break, in the name of Jesus.
17. Activities of silent destroyers in my body, die, in the name of Jesus.
18. I break every struggle that my parents passed to me, in the name of Jesus.
19. Powers, planning battles in unexpected places for me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
20. Any glory I have lost in the former house where I lived, I recover them in the name of Jesus.
21. The battles that did not die in the life of my parents and wants to renew itself in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
22. Any power, cursing my days, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
23. Battles, assigned to damage my happiness, I damage you now, in the name of Jesus.
24. Wickedness of the wicked, over my life, expire, in the name of Jesus.
1. O God arise, walk down into my foundation, and deliver me speedily, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every inherited bondage, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Powers, that pursued my parents, and are now pursuing me, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’