MFM Wednesday Manna Water and Deep Deliverance Service
Live streaming with Daddy D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Topic: The Weapon of Your Mouth
Ministering: Dr D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scriptures: Luke 21:15, Matthew 12:37, Proverbs 18:21, Isaiah 54:17, Mark 6:20, Ecclesiastes 5:6, Mark 16:20
God in His own wisdom has program life in such a way that every work has it own tools. The cutlasses are not meant for the dining table. The spade and hoes are not instrument for the tailors. If you want to eat, the tools you need are spoons, forks and knives. Likewise in the spirit, God has programmed the tongue, your mouth for your deliverance. Luke 21:15, Matthew 12:37, Proverbs 18:21
Beloveth, what becomes of you is likely determined by the words you speak. You can never be condemned except by the words of your own mouth. What becomes of you is likely determined by the words you speak out of your mouth. If you speak words of deliverance, you receive deliverance. If you speak words of failure, you receive failure. In the book of Isaiah 54:17, you’re to condemn every tongue that is rising against you with your mouth.
Many of us are too quiet to be victorious, many are too silent to be winners. One sign of cemetery is silence.
Many mouths however, they are working overtime while the brain is on complete vacation.
– The first screw that gets loose in a person’s head is the one that controls the tongue.
– Words are windows in your heart.
– Words are the most powerful drugs used by mankind.
– It is hard to get your toothpaste back in the tube, very hard. So your no longer master of words once it leaves your mouth.
– Who is speaking is actually a farmer, he’s sowing. If you speak, you’re sowing.
– Your tongue has the capacity to cut your throat. You’re a master of unspoken words but once those words are spoken, he words master us.
– Your mouth can bring you breakthroughs, your mouth can assassinated your breakthroughs.
– You do not start talking immediately you’re born. You start to grab, to try and find words. There is a reason God did that.
– Words have more power than atomic bombs.
– If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words.
– We color our lives the way we use our words. Somebody has said ‘the thing most frequently opened by mistake is human mouth.
– Multiplying words, when somebody is talking too much, multiplicity of words will decay the poverty of thought.
– The empty barrels makes the loudest noise.
– Somebody has said ‘Don’t speak unless you can improve on silence’. Every time you speak, your mind exasperate.
– You must be careful want you say with your mouth. You must also use the mouth to benefit your life, to obtain your deliverance, to obtain your healing.
– Where silence resigns supreme, breakthrough is completely buried. Goliath cursed David by his God in 1 Samuel 17 and David cursed him in return in the name of his own God. He didn’t allow Goliath to have the final say.
– If you seat silently watching the serpent of the magicians displaying before you, they may kill you. In the spiritual world, you cannot afford to be silent. By closing your mouth, you’re getting your heavens closed.
The rule is loud and clear whether you like it or you do not like it: No sound, no deliverance. Negative sounds leads to destruction, positive sounds bring deliverance. I pray that the power to assassinate every power that wants to assassinated your destiny will come upon you in the name of Jesus!
I pray that the power to speak destruction unto every infirmity will come upon your life in the name of Jesus!
God in the beginning began to speak words before things began to happen. You cannot be wiser than God who started speaking words. So beloveth, your deliverance is in your mouth.
The spirit of faith demands that you say or declare whatever you believe. Although you do not have any proof that you believe a thing but you say it out. If you don’t say it out, nothing happens.
A combination of belief and confession is what equals faith. So begin to speak to your situation boldly and prophetically. Your deliverance is in your mouth.
You say, Why is your deliverance in your mouth? I will tell you:
1. It is because words are very powerful seeds. The seed is the word of God. As a child of God, the words you speak out of your mouth are also seeds that you’re planting on your behalf. Your words are bound by the covenant of seed time and harvest to produce to you according to what you speak. If you talk freedom, you reap freedom, if you talk failure, you’ll reap failure. You can’t be talking wealth and reap poverty, you can’t talk breakthrough and reap frustration. Your words are forces of deliverance, so sow the right words.
2. Your deliverance is in your mouth because your words commit God. God is committed to perform what is released from your mouth. God has nothing to act upon until you’ve uttered a word. Until you open your mouth wide against sickness, you may not be free from it. Until you open your mouth wide against poverty, you may not be free from it.
The Bible will say ‘and God said’. If God could not escape the law of utterance for performance, you too can not escape the law of utterance for performance. Speak the law of utterance for performance. You must say those things out loud and clear because God is committed to those words. The Bible says in Mark 16:20, what God confirmed was what they spoke; God has not changed. Until you learn how to speak, you may not enjoy deliverance.
3. Angels do carry out our orders. Angels speak whatever you say and carry them out to the letter. Angels are agents of deliverance. When you speak, the angels of God run with it to perform with precision what have been commanded through the words of your mouth. When you say ‘I’m sick, they deliver sickness to you on the spot because that is what you said and declared’. When you say ‘I’m not doing well, they deliver that to you on the spot’. When you say ‘I cannot be sick, they deliver health to your door and guide you with their flaming sword to stop the enemy from bringing sickness’. When you declare ‘my life is not for sale or wastage or sell, they deliver exactly what you say’.
The Bible warns us seriously in Ecclesiastes 5:6, Be very careful what you say, your tongue has a double barrel power. The louder you talk against those enemies of your soul, against what’s bothering you, the faster they disappear. Your tongue can speak for and against and I’ll like you to put that into practice here as we go into prayers. Your words can speak deliverance, it can proclaim liberty, it can proclaim opening of doors, it can release from darkness.
There are four things your mouth should speak to obtain your deliverance:
– Speak determination like Bartimeous spoke determination.
– Speak direction i.e refuse to be diverted.
– Speak desire, speak what what you want.
– Speak declaration. Proclaim your victory and testimonies and the Lord will arise for your sake as you began to make these pronouncement. God bless you in Jesus name.
During ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:
1. My enemies shall not have the final say over my life in the name of Jesus!
After ministration Prayers by Daddy G.O:
We are now going to deploy the instrument of your mouth. Blind Bartimeous didn’t have eyes but he had mouth and he used what he had to get what he wanted. So, use your mouth to obtain your deliverance. Let nobody’s voice around you be louder than yours as you make these strong declarations:
2. Star killers, glory killers, I’m not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus!
3. Powers assigned to make me weep for sorrow, die in the name of Jesus!
4. Oh God arise and break every chain of affliction assigned against me in the name of Jesus!
5. Anything in existence expanding my battles, die in the name of Jesus!
6. Garment of curses, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
7. Every power insulting God in my life, die in the name of Jesus!
8. Every covenant installed against my advancement, break in the name of Jesus!
9. Ancient chains binding my hands and my legs, break away in the name of Jesus!
10. Garment of reproach and shame, I’m not your candidate, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
11. My glory in the captivity of the enemy, come out by fire in the name of Jesus!
12. Resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ, overshadow my life in the name of Jesus!
13. Blood of Jesus, deliver me from blood serpents in the name of Jesus!
14. This saith the Lord, Bolaji Abiodun Emmanuel; hear the word of the Lord: arise and shine in the name of Jesus!
15. My health in the captivity of darkness, Jump out by fire in the name of Jesus!
16. Every finger of witchcraft attacking my star, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
17. I release my destiny from any curse in the name of Jesus!
18. Powers bringing poisons into my dream, I scatter you now in the name of Jesus!
19. Blood of Jesus, power of the Holy Spirit, glory of God, overshadow my life in the name of Jesus!
Lay your right hand upon your head and pray these prayers loud and clear:
20. Oh Lord, save me and I shall be saved; Oh Lord heal me and I shall be healed in the name of Jesus!
21. Destruction that wasteth in darkness, I’m not your candidate, scatter in the name of Jesus!
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’