MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
SPECIAL MANNA WATER SERVICE
August 19th, 2020.
Topic: THE MYSTERY OF DREAMS
Text: Matthew 1:20, Acts 2:17
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Matthew 1:20 – “But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.”
You can receive divine information in a dream.
Acts 2:17 – “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:”
Dreams are symbolic in nature. Dreams are metaphors of dark sayings. A dream can be a prophetic word, it can be a word of knowledge or wisdom.
Dreams can reveal our calling or ministry to us. Dreams can bring correction, edification and warning. Dream can reveal the future; it can give you the insight about your life.
===> That is why I am decreeing upon your life that may you have your Joseph’s dream that will reveal your destiny to you, in the name of Jesus.
Your intimacy with Jesus will certainly have a great impact on your ability to hear from the Lord through dreams. The greater your intimacy with God, the greater will be your ability to see and hear from the dream.
Dreams can enable us to see into the realm of the spirit. As a matter of fact, your dream life is your spiritual monitor; it tell what goes on in your life.
God does reveal Himself through dreams. Numbers 12:6
===> May your dream become a channel of communication from heaven, in the name of Jesus.
Jeremiah 23:28 – “The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD”
The origin and authenticity of your dream can be determined when you recognise where the glory belongs to after the dream.
Dreams can give assurance, encouragement and comfort.
Dreams can give exaltation and corrections.
Dream can be a foreshadowing of the future. It can be a revelation of the plans and purposes of God. But beloveth, many dreams requires interpretation. Interpretation of dreams is purely a gift from the Lord
Daniel 2:1-2; 10-11;20-21;27-28.
Dreams cannot be figured out with human understanding. And whether we like it or not, all dreams have a touch of mystery. The language of dreams is a language we must learn and understand.
There are 250 references to dreams in the Bible.
– There are reminder dreams Genesis 15:15
– There are repetitive dreams
– There are nightmares. Matt. 27:19
===> May God make our dreams prophetic, in the name of Jesus.
Dreams in scripture, when it is frequent and continually, means that something is about to happen. There are dreams that we remember with clarity when we wake up and there are dreams we do not remember with clarity; we should tell the Lord to bring it back to us.
You can receive deliverance through listening to the messages in your dream.
Dreams can bring healing to your personal, physical and spiritual life.
Many dreams are simply our subconscious shouting at us.
Dreams can be a place of encounter with God. God runs a school in the night and that school is the school of dreams. Job 33:14
Dreams in the New Testament is a means of God encountering us.
Dreams have transforming power if we know how to tap into it.
Daniel 2:28 – Whether we like it or not, God thus speaks to us when we sleep.
2 Chronicles 1:7
1 Kings 3:5
– Dreams can add to you.
– Dreams can subtract from you.
– Dreams can leave you the way they find you.
– Dreams can waste you.
– Dreams can demote you.
– Dreams can promote you.
All dreams have a meaning.
– Dreams can warn us.
– Dreams can turn us away from wrongdoing.
– Dreams can keep our lives from the sword.
– Dreams can preserve our lives from the pit.
So, we need to know that it is an important thing to take note of our dreams.
TWENTY-ONE (21) CLASSES OF DREAMERS
1. Those who do not dream
2. Eraser dreamers
3. Dreams with inability to recall
4. Meaningless dreamers
5. Vagabond dreamers
6. Occultic dreamers
7. Dream dreamers
8. Troubled dreamers
9. Reverse dreamers
11. Prophetic dreamers
===> I pray that you will be in that category, in the name of Jesus
12. Manipulated dreamers
13. Dreams of oppression.
14. Night visioners.
15. Witchcraft dreamers
17. Evil result dreamers
18. Instant manifestation dreamers
19. Permanent dreamers
20. Open-eye dreamers
21. The moon dreamers
We need to know that when we are asleep, our subconscious mind is able to receive from God more.
WHAT TO DO!
1. You need to surrender your life to Jesus; you need to become the friend of God if you want divine dreams
2. You need to repent from every known sins.
3. We need to know that God communicates through dreams and He is willing to communicate through dreams.
4. We need to pray that our dream life to be converted to heavenly vision.
5. We need to ask for divine interpretation.
6. We need to pray for long hours in the spirit if we want to be good at interpreting our dreams.
7. We need to take action; any warning we receive in our dream life so that we do not get ourselves into trouble.
===> I pray that the Almighty God will visit you by fire by power, in the name of Jesus.
===> God Almighty will open our understanding, in the name of Jesus.
[Before Ministration Prayer Point]
1. My Father, my Father, my Father, open my understanding by fire, in the name of Jesus.
[After Ministration Prayer Points]
2. Arrows fired into my dream life to suppress my destiny, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every witchcraft projection into my dream life, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Satanic arrow, fired against me in my dream, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Arrows fired to demote me in my dream, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
6. Enemies that are coming into my dream life, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Virtues that I have lost in the dream, I recover you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every voice from the waters, commanding my battles to be strong, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Strongmen, assigned to torment me in my dream, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every power, sending strange fire into my body, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. Arrows, killing godly virtues in my life, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every marine poison in my body, come out now, in the name of Jesus.
13. Battles assigned to kill me slowly, kill yourself, in the name of Jesus.
14. Plantations of darkness, planted into my life in the dream, die, in the name of Jesus.
15. Powers, preparing my destiny for poverty, die, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every handwriting of darkness in my dream, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every graveyard food, prepared for me in my dream, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
18. Congregation of wicked elders in my dream, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
19. Covens of wicked elders in my dream, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
20. My sleeping glory, hear the word of the Lord, arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every negative power, crawling around my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every strange utterance in my dream, promoting destiny demotion, die, in the name of Jesus.
23. Battles, preparing strange people to torment me, die, in the name of Jesus.
24. Any strange mark, exposing me to battles, clear away by the blood of Jesus.
25. Evil voices, calling unto me in the dream, shut up and die, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every enemy of my Joseph’s dream, die, in the name of Jesus.
27. Powers, assigned to kill the positive dreamer in me, die, in the name of Jesus.
28. Dream that will change my story, manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
29. Powers disqualifying me from long life, die, in the name of Jesus.
30. Arrows of blockage, fired against me in my dream, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
31. Glory eating demons, assigned to my dream life, I kill you now, in the name of Jesus.
32. Holy Ghost, overshadow my dream life, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
33. Every satanic negotiation in my dream, collapse by fire, in the name of Jesus.
34. Any power, assigned to add problems to my destiny, I defeat you now, in the name of Jesus.
35. Any problem in my life, that has a covenant with the night, expire, in the name of Jesus.
36. Every power of fatigue, assigned to weigh me down, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
37. Voices from the grave, calling me in my dream, die, in the name of Jesus.
38. Caterers of the night, bringing food to my dream, eat your food and die, in the name of Jesus.
39. My spirit man, carry fire that no problem can overcome, in the name of Jesus.
40. Powers inviting me to the grave in my dream, die, in the name of Jesus.
41. Any power that has gone for training in order to attack me, die with your training, in the name of Jesus.
42. Battles assigned that I remain on the same level, die, in the name of Jesus.
43. My original glory, in the belly of any serpent, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
44. Any agreement between my parents and the devil concerning my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
45. Killers of testimonies, my life is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’