MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
SPECIAL MANNA WATER SERVICE
July 22nd, 2020.
(Special Live Broadcast)
Topic: THE PROBLEM OF SPIRITUAL CAGES
Text: Jeremiah 5:25-26, Proverbs 4:14-16
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Jeremiah 5:25-26 – “Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you. For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.”
*** I am praying for anyone; if you are already in a trap and they have caught you, get out of that trap, in the name of Jesus.
Proverbs 4:14-16 – “Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men. Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away. For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.”
WHAT IS A CAGE?
– A cage is a prison
– A cage is a trap
– A cage is a snare
– A cage is limitation
– A cage is an arena of limitation, bondage and lack of freedom
– A cage traps, keeps, etc
As a rule, cages are fashioned according to the size of the animal you want to trap. A cage is fashioned according to the strength of the animal.
*** I pray that the Lord will give you deliverance from any power assigned to cage you, in the name of Jesus.
WHO ARE THE OPERATORS OF THIS CAGE?
Wicked men: they catch men, not birds, rats, rabbits, etc. There are strange powers around who catch men.
WHO IS SPIRITUALLY CAGED?
– A spiritually caged person is someone a spiritual circle has been drawn around.
– A spiritually caged person sees but never receives.
– A spiritually caged person is lost to reality
– A spiritually caged person is a looser in the garden of life.
– A spiritually caged person is a person fishing in the wrong water of life.
*** Every cage against the life of anyone here shall be broken now, in the name of Jesus.
THE AGENDA OF MEN CATCHER
1. Destructive temptation
Kindly note, a believer can never be possessed by demons but can be oppressed.
7. Spiritual marriage
*** I pray that anyone having trouble with spirit wife or husband; I command it to release you now, in the name of Jesus.
11. Destiny diversion
*** I pray that every diversion assigned against you shall be scattered, in the name of Jesus. (Amen X7)
13. Untimely death
14. Extreme disfavour
15. Seeing but not attaining
16. Compulsive stealing, adultery and fornication
18. Unexplainable epileptic fit.
19. Suffering from strange and regulated sicknesses
20. When you have contrasting personalities; one day you are happy, another day you are sad.
21. When you don’t dream.
1. Every inherited cage, assigned against my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
2. Cages of evil men, assigned against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Powers, pursuing my destiny, to cage me, die, in the name of Jesus.
WHAT DO I DO?
1. Surrender your life to the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. Repent from every known sin; there is no negotiation.
3. Cry against the cage with desperate prayer.
4. Cry against every inherited limitation
5. Command the cage to catch the owner.
SING: I plead the blood, the blood of Jesus.
1. Blood of Jesus, recover my glory from the sins of my ancestors, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every captivity, assigned against my legs, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Owners of evil cage, release me and enter your cage, in the name of Jesus.
4. Glory of my legs, in captivity, be released, in the name of Jesus.
5. Any innocent blood, shed by my ancestors, be revoked by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
6. O God arise, and block the route of affliction into my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. Any affliction, assigned to make me feed from my enemies, die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Day and night affliction, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
9. Wherever my glory has been stolen, I recover them by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. Wherever the power of the wicked has stopped me, I go beyond that stop, in the name of Jesus.
11. Any power, assigned to cage my life, I stop you before you stop me, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every conspiracy of darkness, that has stopped me, I stop you now, in the name of Jesus.
13. Owners of evil cage, enter your cage and die, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every wicked hand, feeding me with water and food of affliction, die, in the name of Jesus.
15. Any evil mark, assigned to stop me, blood of Jesus, erase them, in the name of Jesus.
16. O God arise in the mightiness of your power, take me to my place of glory, in the name of Jesus.
17. The door of hope, that the enemy has closed, O God arise, and open the doors, in the name of Jesus.
18. Wherever the crown of my head has been damaged, I repossess them, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every curse, fulfilling the work of disappointment in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
20. O God arise, draw me out of every darkness, the enemy has put me, in the name of Jesus.
21. My head, arise and go to your place of glory, in the name of Jesus.
22. At the junction where the enemy is waiting to disgrace me; O God arise and disgrace them, in the name of Jesus.
23. Arrows, fired against my potentials, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’