MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Yaba, Lagos.
Wednesday Manna Water Service
December 22nd, 2021
Topic: CONNECTING TO THE SUPERNATURAL POWER OF GOD
Text: Matthew 22:29
Ministering: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
If there is anyone here tonight who is determined to connect to that supernatural power, can you shout a loud Amen to the prayer I am going to pray now:
===> Power that darkness cannot confront, power that will make you unstoppable, receive that power now in the name of Jesus!
In the scripture we read, Jesus told some people that they were making mistakes and He gave a reason for saying they were making mistakes. Jesus said “ye do ere, not knowing
1. The scriptures,
2. The power of God.
These two things for which they were ignorant. It is a disaster to be ignorant of these two things. There are powers and there are powers. But there is an overruling power and that is the power of God. The supernatural power of God.
There is a power:
– that cannot be despised.
– that cannot be insulted.
– that cannot be molested
– before which all other powers bow.
– that cannot be reproached.
– that no power of darkness can confront.
– that can make a way for you where there is no way
– that transcends all other powers
– that prevails
– that sends back to the senders all evil arrows.
– that brings solution to difficult problems
– that makes for sweatless victory
– that makes difficult things easy
– that makes progress inevitable.
– that can make your enemy to work to your favour
– that can introduce the anointing of The God that Doeth Hard Things to your situation.
– that can convert hard things to easy things
– that can break down the most stubborn barriers
– that can effortlessly trouble the wicked.
===> I am praying for somebody here today that the power that will calm all the rages of the sea, the power that will keep your enemies too busy to harass your life, the power that will make you a centre of divine favour, would come upon you now in the name of Jesus.
There is a power:
– that brings dry bones back to life
– that can divide your Red Sea effortlessly
– that can place the key of the house of David into your hands
– that makes it impossible for the lions of this world to touch you,
AND THAT IS THE POWER OF GOD.
So, you and I need to become supernatural Christians. We should grow away from the school of the ordinary and become supernatural in our activities, and in the way we talk. We need to talk like our Master. Jesus said “with men, this is impossible; but with God, all things are possible.” So, you may ask yourself serious questions.
These are the questions to ask, and these are the characteristics of a supernatural Christian.
A supernatural Christian:
– is genuinely born again. Are you genuinely born again?
– lives a holy and quiet life; a life of integrity and credibility. Are you living a righteous life?
– is filled with the Holy Ghost. Are you filled with the Holy Ghost?
– is a person controlled by the Spirit of God. Are you controlled by the Spirit of God?
– has no skeletons in his cupboard. He is not afraid because he has nothing to hide. Do you have skeletons in your cupboard? Are there certain things you do that you would be embarrassed by, if we start telling people here?
– lives a transparent life: everyone knows that his life is transparent. Are you living a transparent life before God?
– is totally obedient to God and His word. Are you totally committed to God? Are you totally obedient to God?
– is somebody who is responsible and committed in church. Are you the kind of person who comes to church, having no group, no housefellowship, no commitment? You are not committing yourself to the work of your Master. How can you demonstrate the power of God?
– has a vibrant prayer life. Is your prayer life vibrant? Can you sustain prayer for hours, minutes or can you pray on your own?
– is fervent in Spirit. Are you fervent in the spirit?
– serves the Lord and has passion for souls. Do you have passion for souls?
– is a Bible lover; a Bible student. A doer of the word.
– fasts regularly.
– observes regular retreat: to go about alone with God and plug himself into the power of God. These are questions to ask.
– lives a sacrificial life. He does not mind sacrificing things for the Lord.
Listen beloveth, there is no vacuum in nature. You should at least know whether you are a supernatural Christian or not. You should know whether you should work on yourself and get out of sin and lukewarmness before it gets too late.
===> I am praying that you will be a supernatural Christian in the name of Jesus. I pray that the anointing to be supernatural will come upon you in the name of Jesus.
[Before Message] – (No negative carryover prayers).
1. Every activity of the enemy assigned to scatter my inheritance, die in the name of Jesus.
2. Every activity of the enemy assigned to downgrade my life, die in the name of Jesus.
3. I challenge my challenges by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
4. Evil root standing against me, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God arise, disconnect my life from afflictions in the name of Jesus.
6. O wind of God, carry me to my place of glory, in the name of Jesus.
7. O God arise, stop my stoppers, silence my silencers, in the name of Jesus.
8. Yokes of serpents and scorpions upon my life, break in the name of Jesus.
9. Anything in my body sustaining sicknesses, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. Anywhere my money and my wealth are tied down this year, o God arise, release them now, in the name of Jesus.
11. (Pray this 3 hot times, with increasing frequency) Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, disgrace the laughter of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
12. Miracles that will multiply my joy, manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. Owners of evil load in 2021, hear the word of the Lord, carry your load in the name of Jesus.
14. Powers that pursued me in 2021, you shall not pursue me next year, therefore die, in the name of Jesus.
(Ask the Lord to forgive you for anyway you have frustrated the grace of God upon your life and tell Him to forgive you).
1. Power of God that cannot be insulted, overshadow my life now in the name of Jesus.
2. End of the year battles, you shall not locate me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
God bless you