MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES MINISTRIES
International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
SPECIAL MANNA WATER SERVICE
Wednesday 24th June, 2020
TOPIC: OPEN MY EYES OH LORD!
Ministering: Dr D. K. Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Anchored Scripture: Psalm 119:18, Luke 24:30-31, Revelation 3:17, 2 kings 6:8-17
Today, we are looking at a very very important topic which I call ‘Open my eyes oh Lord’.
Read Psalm 119:18
In Luke 24:30-31, Jesus was walking with some people and He had to address them like this.
In Revelation 3:17
Beloved, there are many watchers, many opening their eyes but only very very few observers. Many who open their eyes have their physical eyes working but the inner eyes are dead. It says ‘open thou my eyes’; that’s what the psalmist wrote. But note that the psalmist was not a blind man. So the eyes he was talking about is another kind of eyes entirely. There are many watchers but few observers.
There are many that look but only few see. The situation with many have become ‘the more you look, the less you see’.
But you see, eyes have great power! Why do I said eyes have great power?
They are the conveyors of the soul. Eyes gather information and transmit that to the spiritual world.
When the Bible talks about eyes, there are three levels of sight:
1. Natural eye. The physical eyes.
2. Mental eye. The eye of the mind. The Bible says ‘the prince of this world blinded the heart of some people’.
3. There is spiritual eye.
When you’re spiritually blind, there will be trouble.
– When your spiritual vision is zero, instead of the dreams to become divine vision, they becomes an avenue to attack you when you lack revelation and you’re spiritually ignorant.
– When you’re spiritually blind, you get discomfort instead of comfort.
– You get hatred instead of love.
– You get frustration instead of fulfillment.
– You get rejection instead of acceptance.
– You get failure instead of success.
– You get bondage instead of freedom.
– You get hardship instead of ease.
– You get fear instead of faith.
– You get demotion instead of promotion.
– You get annoyance instead of anointing
I pray that our spiritual eyes will be opened in the name of Jesus!
But when your spiritual eyes are opened:
– Things are made clear.
– Dreams have meaning.
– Unnecessary injuries and wounds are prevented.
– Truth and errors are exposed when you have spiritual eyes.
– There will be revelation when you have spiritual eyes.
– Darkness will be defeated when you have spiritual eyes.
– Path ways will be provided in the wilderness of life when you have spiritual eyes.
– Guidance too is provided when you have spiritual eyes.
– Progress is facilitated when you have spiritual eyes.
– Safety is assured when you have spiritual eyes.
– When you have spiritual eyes, you receive warnings about danger. It prevents catastrophe.
– Having spiritual eyes empowers you.
– It makes you know what is missing.
– You become a game changer because you can see.
– You smile while others are crying.
– You laugh while others are weeping because you can see things.
May God open our spiritual eyes in the name of Jesus!
May you have the miracles of open eyes in the name of Jesus!
May the hand of God be upon you to get your spiritual eyes widely opened in the name of Jesus!
Please take your bibles; 2 kings 6:8-17. Although those physical soldiers were there, there are some spirits that are with them, and there were some spirits too with Elisha too. So it is a valid prayer for you to pray that God should open your eyes.
Those who we call the living dead (that are some people living among us, they are living but they are dead) that are living around us, they see with only with their physical eyes. But the physical realm is not all there is for God himself is a spirit.
The servant of Elisha could not see that they are protected so he was afraid. The servant panicked but Elisha didn’t panic. How will you panic when you see that you’re surrounded by the host of heaven? As the servant had eyes but could not see the spiritual world, so the Syrians had eyes too but could not see the man was Elisha. Because they came to look for Elisha but could not see Elisha.
Elisha was a man who lived in a double camp. He lived in the spiritual and he lived in the physical.
Spiritual blindness beloved, is a disaster. We must recover from spiritual blindness.
The servant saw fear because he was blind spiritually but Elisha saw faith. The servant saw fear of the unknown, fear of failure, fear of death, fear of suffering but Elisha saw faith.
There are keys for intimacy with God. There are keys that will make your spiritual eyes opened. Those are the keys I just want to give now before we begin to pray.
Keys of intimacy with God:
1. Dissatisfaction. You are divinely dissatisfied with your current position. Don’t be happy with the level at which you are now. Your progress starts when you’re divinely dissatisfied.
2. Determination. You are determine to get intimate with God. You’re determined to get your spiritual eyes opened.
3. Desperation. You are desperate to get something to happen in your spiritual life. You need a spiritual encounter with God which will bring transformation fulfillment and make you fulfill your destiny.
What are these keys to get the miracle of open eyes?
1. You need to become a friend of God. That is not negotiable. You need to surrender your life to Jesus, you need to be born again.
2. You need to repent to repent from every known sin. All sinners are fighting against God. You must depart from the school of sin so that the Almighty can do wonders in your life. It is important.
3. You must spend quality time alone with God. Enoch walked with God, Noah walked with God, Abraham walked with God. Not one word did God ever speak to Abraham in the company of people. Moses walked with Hod. All prophet walked with God. All these people found time to be alone with God. You must find time to be alone with God.
4. Every form of falsehood in your life must die. Because the Bible says ‘God only respects truth and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth’.
5. You must persevere. Keep pushing. Have a resolution to pray through. Persevere in prayer until you penetrate. Travail in prayer until you prevail. Pray through until you have your breakthroughs.
6. Give up what God wants you to give up. Anything God wants you to give up, give it up. God’s wrestling match with you must end in God’s favor.
God’s problem with you is that you’re fighting God just like Jacob, stop fighting. Let Him dislocate your bow leg like Jacob so that you can get into your Israel. Anything God is saying give up, give them up. Jacob had to give up something, Paul had to give up something. So give up what God wants you to give up.
7. Fasting and prayer. Be a man of fasting and prayer. A man who fasts, a man who prays, a man who seeks the face of God. A man who is interested in moving things forward and knows that certain things can’t be done without prayer and then you know that with prayer; all things are possible.
8. The word of God. Be a bible addict. Study the word of God. Make sure it fills you from the top of your head to the soul of your feet. Practice it, meditate on it and feed on it.
9. Thirst and hunger. Matthew 5:6
God bless you in Jesus name!
Before Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:
Can you shout this loud and clear, louder than anyone around you:
1. My Father , my Father, my Father: arise in the thunder of your power and defend your interest in my life in the name of Jesus!
2. Arrows fired against my divine opportunities, backfire in the name of Jesus!
3. Powers summoning me from the grave, die in the name of Jesus!
4. Every tongue of destruction assigned against me, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
5. Powers assigned to press down my head, scatter in the name of Jesus!
6. I shall arise and shine by the power in the blood of Jesus!
7. Every power assigned to make me backslide, backfire in the name of Jesus!
8. Satanic conspiracy against my moving forward, scatter in the name of Jesus!
9. Strong man in my family line assigned to pull us down, die in the name of Jesus!
10. Everywhere I go, Holy Ghost fire; overshadow my life in the name of Jesus!
11. Any power saying I’ll not prosper, be silenced and die in the name of Jesus!
12. Heaven over my prosperity, heaven over my career, heaven over my business; open by fire in the name of Jesus!
13. Every arrow fired against my head, backfire in the name of Jesus!
14. Powers saying that I’ll not go far, I bury you now in the name of Jesus!
15. Every good thing stolen from me, I recover you by fire in the name of Jesus!
16. I fire back every arrow of infirmity by the power in the blood of Jesus!
17. Shout this ten ten times: Weapons formed against my health, die in the name of Jesus!
18. Owners of evil load, hear the word of the Lord: carry your load by fire in the name of Jesus!
19. Arrows assigned to turn my life upside down, backfire in the name of Jesus!
20. Holy Ghost, overshadow the totality of my life in the name of Jesus!
21. Divine immunity, settle upon my life in the name of Jesus!
22. Powers assigned to bite me without remnant, I disgrace you now in the name of Jesus!
During Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:
23. Oh God arise: open my eyes of understanding in the name of Jesus!
24. Oh Lord, open my eyes that I may see spiritually what is going on around me in the name of Jesus!
25. Oh Lord, with a word: let my fear disappear, let my problems disappear in the name of Jesus!
26. Oh God, laugh all my opposition to scorn by the power in the blood of Jesus!
27. Let your chariots of fire o Lord, appear in my situation in the name of Jesus!
28. Let every enemy that has marked me down for destruction receive double disgrace in the name of Jesus!
29. Lay your hands upon your eyes now: Oh God arise and open my eyes in the name of Jesus!
After Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:
30. Every arrow of sorrow assigned against my life, backfire in the name of Jesus!
31. Any power assigned to dump my glory into the dustbin, I bury you now in the name of Jesus!
Year 2020: ‘Our year of spiritual revival and new glory’